🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jeb Bush Just Reversed Himself on Pence Bill

For it, against it, who cares what Jeb Bush thinks?!! He does not matter.

Look, these Democrats don't have anything else to run on. what will they say. we just had a historic loss of seats the last two election under a Democrat President who was only in office for six years that caused us to become the minority in congress?

I hope the people see through them this time around and vote them out of lives for good, come 2016

Look, these Democrats don't have anything else to run on. what will they say. we just had a historic loss of seats the last two election under a Democrat President who was only in office for six years that caused us to become the minority in congress?

I hope the people see through them this time around and vote them out of lives for good, come 2016
We need I think to keep them on budget/debt and terrorists.
Those 3% side issues are just that. 3%, and NOT worthy of an ENTIRE nations time.

Considering recent right wing behavior, Democrats won't have to campaign at all anyway. All they have to do is point at the ridiculous right wing and laugh. The rest of the country is already doing that and will continue.

Obama can lie right in our face.... but they are all worried over Jeb Bush switching positions on some state law that has no affect on the rest of us...petty

Considering recent right wing behavior, Democrats won't have to campaign at all anyway. All they have to do is point at the ridiculous right wing and laugh. The rest of the country is already doing that and will continue.
What are you going to campaign with?
Hillary has NOT announced and I doubt she will. Ever thought of what happens then?

Those 3% side issues are just that. 3%, and NOT worthy of an ENTIRE nations time.

The entire nation disagrees with you. The outrage against Pence and his state shows that. The right wing will continue to draw attention to the situation, because support of bigotry is all they have.

Obama can lie right in our face.... but they are all worried over Jeb Bush switching positions on some state law that has no affect on the rest of us...petty

That isn't worry, it's amusement.

Hillary has NOT announced and I doubt she will. Ever thought of what happens then?

You might want to worry about the idiots in your clown car. We got our side under control.

The entire nation disagrees with you. The outrage against Pence and his state shows that. The right wing will continue to draw attention to the situation, because support of bigotry is all they have.
The expected debt at the end of 2015 is 21 TRILLION dollars. YOU really expect Americans to give a damn about that little drivel about gay's?

You might want to worry about the idiots in your clown car. We got our side under control.
Just one point of FACT. You ARE the only one in this thread dressed like a clown. Whose car?

The expected debt at the end of 2015 is 21 TRILLION dollars. YOU really expect Americans to give a damn about that little drivel about gay's?
Yep. The deficit has fallen faster and further over the last six years than at any other time.

they have nothing else. so it's back to their tried and true tactics of dirty politics. Obama's campaign was some of the dirtiest I had ever seen in my 60 years. so we can expect more of the same...the people don't want what they are selling. they proved that by kicking them out of Congress.

Forum List

Back