Jeb Bush stands on his tiptoes for Republican debate group photo

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Jeb Bush, who is already 6'3" tall, repeatedly stood on tip-toes while posing with the other candidates.

When called it, he said he was doing it to see his wife in the audience.

If you will recall, I'm the guy who said that Hillary's failure to tip waitresses, was a sign of bad character.

Now I'm saying that Bush's attempt to make himself taller, and then lying about it, is also a sign of bad character.

Because, it's usually not the big things, but the little things that show what's really going on in someone's head.

Essentially, Bush is a dishonest person, and therefore cannot be trusted.

He was a great governor and your attempting to call him dishonest because he stood on his toes wreaks of desperation. Would I vote for him in the primary? I have no idea yet. There are a couple of others I feel more drawn to, not Trump, though.

He was a great governor and your attempting to call him dishonest because he stood on his toes wreaks of desperation. Would I vote for him in the primary? I have no idea yet. There are a couple of others I feel more drawn to, not Trump, though.
Desperation for what exactly?

Why would I be desperate?

In what world am I desperate for saying that a man who lies about what he is doing has bad character.

Ever thought he might not have even been aware? And why the need for extra height, to begin with?
Desperation for what exactly?

Why would I be desperate?

In what world am I desperate for saying that a man who lies about what he is doing has bad character.

Jeb Bush, who is already 6'3" tall, repeatedly stood on tip-toes while posing with the other candidates.

When called it, he said he was doing it to see his wife in the audience.

If you will recall, I'm the guy who said that Hillary's failure to tip waitresses, was a sign of bad character.

Now I'm saying that Bush's attempt to make himself taller, and then lying about it, is also a sign of bad character.

Because, it's usually not the big things, but the little things that show what's really going on in someone's head.

Essentially, Bush is a dishonest person, and therefore cannot be trusted.

I agree.

And looking at the pictures? It isn't apparent to me. And how petty to be, to examine a picture so closely, to try to find anything to discredit someone? Jeesh. Guess we know who you and the Daily Mail don't like.
Why didn't they accuse candidate 1 and 2 in line of holding hands? Sure could look that way, and even 2 could be on his toes too!!
This is just too funny. Have fun.

Forum List

Back