Jeb Bush Supporters- Why do you support him?

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
This is for anyone who supports Jeb ! , explain why he deserves to be the 45th President.

I would ask Democrats to refrain from posting why Bush sucks and Republicans who support other candidates from explaining to us why Bush isn't a "real conservative".

I really want to hear from Just Jeb Supporters as to why they support their guy.

bush is a lite dem , progressive and thats about it . A bush supporter might as well vote for Hilary which is what I'll do if 'bush' is the rino nominee . A bush supporter is really just a supporter of team 'rino' and nothing more Joeb.

This is for anyone who supports Jeb ! , explain why he deserves to be the 45th President.

I would ask Democrats to refrain from posting why Bush sucks and Republicans who support other candidates from explaining to us why Bush isn't a "real conservative".

I really want to hear from Just Jeb Supporters as to why they support their guy.

At this time he is the one who can beat the Dem nominee.

Time will tell. It's early.

Don't know a single Republican or conservative in my circles of friends and acquaintances that currently favor Jeb.

Only about 90 minutes away from Rush's first break for national and local ads today.

if your post is accurate all that gets America is a dem with a 'rino' tshirt and a Mexican family. What good is that Defiant ??

and then , if its a 'bush' thats elected well he'll send out for All his extended mexican family and flood the USA with them Defiant .

if your post is accurate all that gets America is a dem with a 'rino' tshirt and a Mexican family. What good is that Defiant ??

I don't care as long as it's not a Dem.

Who else, at this time, do you think can prevent another Dem from the WH?

To stop the political massacre of RINO's

Jeb for president--he can stop the career killing right wingers and moderate the GOP!!

I don't care as long as it's not a Dem.

Who else, at this time, do you think can prevent another Dem from the WHITEHOUSE I don't look at it that way as I am not a rino , repub . I see no reason to support a 'bush' that will do the same as 'hilary' or another dem . That doesn't make sense to me . Giving my vote to a rino just gives them what THEY want . I'd rather have Hilary that will destroy moderate repubs . Moderate repubs are the problem with this country as they have no principles and will do Anything for money same as a Whore . By the way , I'm a Conservative Defiant .

This is an excellent question because I would surmise you ask 100 people why they support a candidate and the majority would first say something negative about the opponent as opposed to first saying what's good about the candidate they support.

Don't know a single Republican or conservative in my circles of friends and acquaintances that currently favor Jeb.

Only about 90 minutes away from Rush's first break for national and local ads today.

You mean the ones for PSA's and Gold Bugs. Yup, you keep listening for those, bud.

Okay, so what I'm getting from this thread is no one actually WANTS Jeb Bush.

I mean, shit Romney had a few supporters, mostly his fellow Mormon cultists.

Yes, it is early. But like you, I too believe he is the only one of the 15 and counting that realistically has a shot at it.

supporting someone b/c you think he can beat hill is stewpud

romney got support b/c people thought he could beat obama

pfft

moderate milktoast isn't going to win, people are tired of the same ol same ol

Forum List

Back