Jeb Bush Threatens Dems' Hold on Hispanic Vote

That is the dumbest response Republucans give.....We treat everyone the same...

I didn't say "the same," you stupid shit. Go take a remedial English class and learn how to read.

Come on unk.......entertain us

Tell us what you said...I need to make fun of you
It is a good time.

Love to set this idiot up and watch him fume

Like a cat playing with a mouse
What's more, I think he likes it too.

That is the dumbest response Republucans give.....We treat everyone the same...

I didn't say "the same," you stupid shit. Go take a remedial English class and learn how to read.

It is a good time.

Oy, Gewalt!

:lol:

It is a good time.

Oy, Gewalt!

Parlez-Vous Anglais?

It is a good time.

Oy, Gewalt!

Parlez-Vous Anglais?

Oui, Madam, je parle Anglais. Pourqoui??

Funny that the nutters want to pander to an ethnic group to get votes.

Ya think they might find that big tent? [have you seen photo's of the GOP committee chairmen - white, middle age, men in both the H. of Rep and Senate. Any person of color, Catholic, Muslim, Jew or women who votes for the Republikan's, is a fool].

Oh, and fuck you. Obnoxious assholes like you give a bad name to all the other angry lunatics.

And you still can't back up the nonsense you post, moron.

Ummm, are you CrusaderFrank posting in drag? You seem stuck on Idiot-Grams (the last refuge of the partisan ignoramus).

I notice you are STILL unable to so much as try to back up your bullshit, moron.

Moron has fallen out of use by the psychological community, today it is used more commonly as a pejorative than as a psychological term. Pejoratives are used pretty much more often by right wing nuts than anyone else, usually 'cause they have no understand of the meaning of technical words and lack honesty.

ISIS is a product of Obama's success against AQ....

Utter nonsense.

Prove it!
Isis is the result of the GOP disbanding the old Iraqi Military without the thought of consequence. It's been proven on the USMB so many times, I 'm surprised anyone from the USMB still asks for such proof.

Saddam Hussein s Old Party Is Behind Iraq Chaos - Business Insider

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/28/w...ow-seen-as-factor-in-isis-successes.html?_r=0

Saddam s Ex-Officer We ve Played Key Role In Helping Militants Parallels NPR

Iraq Expert Insurgency is as Much Old Baathist as it is ISIS

You have to be a tard filled with determined ignorance to not know this. Which is why I wonder if Republicans are sane?
having an obsession about Republicans aint exactly considered sane.....obsessions are a mental disorder....

Utter nonsense.

Prove it!
Isis is the result of the GOP disbanding the old Iraqi Military without the thought of consequence. It's been proven on the USMB so many times, I 'm surprised anyone from the USMB still asks for such proof.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/28/w...ow-seen-as-factor-in-isis-successes.html?_r=0

You have to be a tard filled with determined ignorance to not know this. Which is why I wonder if Republicans are sane?
having an obsession about Republicans aint exactly considered sane.....obsessions are a mental disorder....

I will remember that the next time you go and obsess over Dot Com

"Now, Harry, having an obsession about dots aint exactly considered sane.... obsessions show mental instability...." - something like that.

:D

When there is no alternative, Hispanics vote for whoever will give them something. Hispanics will always vote for who they consider their own above a gringo or a negro. Negro is black in Spanish.

Jeb Bush not only speaks Spanish, is married to a Mexican and has very Hispanic looking children, but he offers the promise of no southern border and unlimited Hispanic migration with every public benefit that can be milked. Jeb Bush considers illegal immigration an act of love. Not so much love for the Americans who have to support these people. That's not even a consideration. He will suck every Hispanic vote out of the democrat party. It shouldn't even be a question.
you think they are going to vote for people like you who say the shit you say about them?.... .... Hispanics vote for whoever will give them something?.....remember Katz when YOU said they change their id's every month?.....they are here to raise their gang banger kids?.....they are here to rob and steal what they can get.....yea its a shoe in that they will vote for a bunch of people who think like you....they are already Democrats.....it would be much easier to grab more of a Party they are a big part of....

What I said is as true today as the day I said it. That won't change that Hispanics will vote for the person the most sympathetic to them. That's Jeb Bush, not old white hags like Hillary Clinton or Liz Warren. You might not like it but it is what it is. When Jeb Bush speaks at Hispanic events and appears on Univision, he won't need an interpreter. He will speak directly to the Hispanic voter. His family will speak on his behalf, AS Hispanics themselves, not as Bill Clinton feeling their pain.

To put things in somewhat perspective. I don't like Jeb Bush. I think he would be a terrible president. He is so pro Hispanic that he hasn't got jack shit to say to me. I wouldn't vote for him if he was the last republican on earth. My antipathy towards Jeb Bush doesn't affect the certainty of his getting the Hispanic vote if he runs. That's just realism.

Realism...

And when he is asked about his plans for fighting immigration? He will likely say something along the lines of self-deporting which is all it will take for him to be lumped in with all other GOP members.

Someone who says that coming here illegally is an act of love will not be talking about self deportation.
Someone who says that coming here illegally is an act of love also won't be getting the GOP nomination.
or he just wont be saying that anymore...

you think they are going to vote for people like you who say the shit you say about them?.... .... Hispanics vote for whoever will give them something?.....remember Katz when YOU said they change their id's every month?.....they are here to raise their gang banger kids?.....they are here to rob and steal what they can get.....yea its a shoe in that they will vote for a bunch of people who think like you....they are already Democrats.....it would be much easier to grab more of a Party they are a big part of....

What I said is as true today as the day I said it. That won't change that Hispanics will vote for the person the most sympathetic to them. That's Jeb Bush, not old white hags like Hillary Clinton or Liz Warren. You might not like it but it is what it is. When Jeb Bush speaks at Hispanic events and appears on Univision, he won't need an interpreter. He will speak directly to the Hispanic voter. His family will speak on his behalf, AS Hispanics themselves, not as Bill Clinton feeling their pain.

To put things in somewhat perspective. I don't like Jeb Bush. I think he would be a terrible president. He is so pro Hispanic that he hasn't got jack shit to say to me. I wouldn't vote for him if he was the last republican on earth. My antipathy towards Jeb Bush doesn't affect the certainty of his getting the Hispanic vote if he runs. That's just realism.

Realism...

And when he is asked about his plans for fighting immigration? He will likely say something along the lines of self-deporting which is all it will take for him to be lumped in with all other GOP members.

Someone who says that coming here illegally is an act of love will not be talking about self deportation.
Someone who says that coming here illegally is an act of love also won't be getting the GOP nomination.
or he just wont be saying that anymore...

He just needs to kiss the right rings on the right fingers of the right hands.

Jeb can't hide from it now. Just like he can't hide from his support for common core education.

It's a given that Jeb Bush will take the hispanic vote. Can he be elected without the votes of the base?

Utter nonsense.

Prove it!

"Now, Harry, having an obsession about dots aint exactly considered sane.... obsessions show mental instability...." - something like that.

i told everyone why i harass him.....he said he has no idea why he has me on ignore,no idea... but he figures it must be a good reason....so i am just giving him a reason,every time i see one of his threads i give him a reason.....what gets me is there are posters here who treat him a lot worse than i do....and he responds to them....Dottie just doesnt like it when someone questions what he says.....he has way more than me on ignore....

i told everyone why i harass him.....he said he has no idea why he has me on ignore,no idea... but he figures it must be a good reason....so i am just giving him a reason,every time i see one of his threads i give him a reason.....what gets me is there are posters here who treat him a lot worse than i do....and he responds to them....Dottie just doesnt like it when someone questions what he says.....he has way more than me on ignore....

I'm listening. I like Dot.

And I like you, too.

You and I, we have never really gotten under each other's skin. You seem to be an ok dude to me.

But still, an obsession is an obsession is an obsession.

I am obsessed with big tits. I consider this to be a healthy obsession. I recommend that you take up the same healthy obsession.

Forum List

Back