Jeb Bush, your an idiot.....the Pope shouldn't what???

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Jeb Bush: The Pope Shouldn't Discuss Climate Change Because 'He's Not A Scientist'....
.......this coming from a guy, who's brother never fought a day in uniform, declaring war on the wrong country...this coming from a guy, who's party, houses some of the dumbest mf's ever to haunt the halls of congress....those same fools, who don't know crap about anything but getting elected and getting a check off of tax payers for doing absolutely nothing, those are the morons we're all suppose to listen too?

Jeb, you're an idiot!!

• Banned
Learn to write, you semi-literate dingbat.

I want you to think about this just for second....why bother to reply to a post...not only can't you comprehend, but is written by...your words....a semi-literate dingbat? I mean it speaks volume about how much free fuckin time you allowed on prison breaks....I'm gonna complain to the warden.

I want you to think about this just for second....why bother to reply to a post...not only can't you comprehend, but is written by...your words....a semi-literate dingbat? I mean it speaks volume about how much free fuckin time you allowed on prison breaks....I'm gonna complain to the warden.
Who's words are those?

LOL

It's scary that this is the product of public education, but then it's probably considered acceptable in inner-city schools. Sad.

Jeb Bush: The Pope Shouldn't Discuss Climate Change Because 'He's Not A Scientist'....
.......this coming from a guy, who's brother never fought a day in uniform, declaring war on the wrong country...this coming from a guy, who's party, houses some of the dumbest mf's ever to haunt the halls of congress....those same fools, who don't know crap about anything but getting elected and getting a check off of tax payers for doing absolutely nothing, those are the morons we're all suppose to listen too?

Jeb, you're an idiot!!

Coming from a retarded lib who can't write. YOU are an idiot.

Who's words are those?

LOL

It's scary that this is the product of public education, but then it's probably considered acceptable in inner-city schools. Sad.

Just for the record, I went to a Catholic school. 1-12.

Jeb, you're an idiot!!

Deflect all you want, haters...the guy remains an idiot, as do his supporters, people like yaw

Who's words are those?

LOL

Just for the record, I went to a Catholic school. 1-12.
Problem solved.

Jeb, you're an idiot!!

Deflect all you want, haters...the guy remains an idiot, as do his supporters, people like yaw

So do libtards and obuthole. And you all.

"Your an idiot" has to be one of the funniest insults of all time.

Just saying.

Brits to America: You're Idiots!

Well, 51 percent of you, anyway.
By June Thomas

1_123125_123071_2093455_2109161_041104_dailymirror.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg
this was to all you conservatives....I think I'm in pretty good company, I'd say

Forum List

Back