Jeb Bush, your an idiot.....the Pope shouldn't what???

Jeb Bush is correct.....we shouldn't be listening to an untrained layman like the Pope for advice on global warming....we should listen to the SCIENTISTS

Climate_science_opinion2.png

Jeb Bush is correct.....we shouldn't be listening to an untrained layman like the Pope for advice on global warming....we should listen to the SCIENTISTS

You agree with Jebby. Why shouldn't you, when after all he is a progressive just like you? Yet, you find him most unacceptable merely because the dumb ass is an R.

No doubt he like you, believes the AGW hoax.

You mean he never showed up for his Guard drills and was so drunk off his ass they stopped letting him fly planes.... but yeah, he served.

Best Military Career Money can Buy.

Link?

You're fucking kidding, right?

On this day in 1972, George W. Bush, the nation’s 43rd president, was permanently suspended from flying with the Texas Air National Guard for having missed an annual medical examination.

The matter spawned a political controversy in both the 2000 and 2004 presidential campaigns. Reporters probed not only how and why Bush had lost his flight status but also how he came to be a member of the Texas Air National Guard during the Vietnam War and whether he had in fact fulfilled the requirements of his military service contract.

National Air Guard regulations require pilots to pass an annual physical in order to remain in flight status during the three months prior to a pilot’s birthday, in Bush’s case, July 6. Because Bush did not take the exam during this time frame, his commander suspended his flight status. The decision to do so was confirmed by Col. Bobby Hodges on Sept. 5, 1972, and re-confirmed by a National Guard Bureau order on Sept. 29 of that year.

Read more: George W. Bush suspended from Texas Air National Guard, Aug. 1, 1972
Little Joe, do you think W is the only POTUS to avoid serving in a war zone? If you knew history, you would know several have from both stinking parties.

Uh, but how many was as dumb as a fuckin can of dry paint as that shit for brains Bush.....uh, not to many I believe.
Oh that is easy....Big Ears is just as dumb and maybe dumber....

Dumb and Dumber...
Obama-and-Bush-in-Dumb-and-Dumber--112259.jpg

You have to fabricate shit about the brilliant Obama, I can give you real time comedy with Bush.....get your pop corn out, its gonna be brutal.....
upload_2015-9-25_8-7-18.jpeg
upload_2015-9-25_8-7-31.jpeg
upload_2015-9-25_8-8-3.jpeg
upload_2015-9-25_8-11-12.jpeg
upload_2015-9-25_8-9-55.jpeg

upload_2015-9-25_8-11-36.jpeg
upload_2015-9-25_8-12-25.jpeg
.....if
upload_2015-9-25_8-14-8.jpeg
upload_2015-9-25_8-13-41.jpeg

Must See Hilarious George Bush Bloopers! - VERY FUNNY ...
upload_2015-9-25_8-14-39.jpeg▶ 4:50
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEbZqvMu2cQ
Mar 21, 2008 - Uploaded by YouFaves
Click here to watch another funny video: Various George W

I challenge you to come real with some Obama shit, like this fuck head....the brother is all dat!!...

TH Pope is welcome to speak out.

But he is no Authority to the majority of Americans, and his case has to stand on it's merits.

IMO, he can fuck off.

Really? But them Jew fucks in Israel, can tell us to jump and our question them become's....will I bump my head? Now that's authority

NOpe. We support Israel because we want to.

If you are part of the minority that does NOT want to support Israel, then welcome to the joys of democracy.

On this day in 1972, George W. Bush, the nation’s 43rd president, was permanently suspended from flying with the Texas Air National Guard for having missed an annual medical examination.

The matter spawned a political controversy in both the 2000 and 2004 presidential campaigns. Reporters probed not only how and why Bush had lost his flight status but also how he came to be a member of the Texas Air National Guard during the Vietnam War and whether he had in fact fulfilled the requirements of his military service contract.

National Air Guard regulations require pilots to pass an annual physical in order to remain in flight status during the three months prior to a pilot’s birthday, in Bush’s case, July 6. Because Bush did not take the exam during this time frame, his commander suspended his flight status. The decision to do so was confirmed by Col. Bobby Hodges on Sept. 5, 1972, and re-confirmed by a National Guard Bureau order on Sept. 29 of that year.

Little Joe, do you think W is the only POTUS to avoid serving in a war zone? If you knew history, you would know several have from both stinking parties.

Uh, but how many was as dumb as a fuckin can of dry paint as that shit for brains Bush.....uh, not to many I believe.

Dumb and Dumber...

You have to fabricate shit about the brilliant Obama, I can give you real time comedy with Bush.....get your pop corn out, its gonna be brutal.....
View attachment 50822View attachment 50823View attachment 50824View attachment 50826View attachment 50825
View attachment 50828View attachment 50829.....if View attachment 50831View attachment 50830
View attachment 50833▶ 4:50

I challenge you to come real with some Obama shit, like this fuck head....the brother is all dat!!...

One question, tiggerr.

How many of those pictures you just posted are photoshopped?

how many taken out of context?

how many a capture of a single shot out of a video?

You agree with Jebby. Why shouldn't you, when after all he is a progressive just like you? Yet, you find him most unacceptable merely because the dumb ass is an R.

I know....a vast leftwing conspiracy to defraud the public

Good thing Conservatives are around to defend Big Oil

Listen, the Pope gave his opinion on shit, either we turn a deaf ear or we take in some of the shit the man said. Bottom line, the science is there, we all know it, his only mistake was telling the shit to a majority of hazel nuts still stuck in their shells, ie the GOP-igs...who couldn't recognize a scientist if it came gift wrapped in Ronald Reagan gift bag.

Dumb and Dumber...

View attachment 50822View attachment 50823View attachment 50824View attachment 50826View attachment 50825
View attachment 50828View attachment 50829.....if View attachment 50831View attachment 50830

One question, tiggerr.

LIVE FUCKIN VIDEO IS AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE IF YOU DARE VISIT THERE....I PERSONALLY REMEMBER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE MOMENTS....THE WIDE WORLD INTERNET DOES NOT LIE....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Shoes thrown at Bush - The ULTIMATE insult! (Subtitles and ...
upload_2015-9-25_8-32-32.jpeg▶ 0:59
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWt3-kPBQ4A
Dec 14, 2008 - Uploaded by setfree68
Journalist Muntadar al-Zeidi throws his shoes at George W Bushduring a Press Co... ... Watch the Video, on ...

photo chopped my black ass....LOLOLOLOLO

Well...it is hard to disagree with the premise of the OP. Jebby is an idiot, just like his brother and Daddy...and for that matter like the current occupant of the WH...and nearly the entire political class.

Sadly, it has been this way for a long time.
Yep. No one was as smart as "the gipper" who admitted to never knowing a grade above C.
When President Reagan was a schoolboy, he pulled on...

Listen, the Pope gave his opinion on shit, either we turn a deaf ear or we take in some of the shit the man said. Bottom line, the science is there, we all know it, his only mistake was telling the shit to a majority of hazel nuts still stuck in their shells, ie the GOP-igs...who couldn't recognize a scientist if it came gift wrapped in Ronald Reagan gift bag.

The Pope is speaking about mans role on Gods planet

He is well within his authority to advocate that man take care of what God gave him

Dumb and Dumber...

One question, tiggerr.

LIVE FUCKIN VIDEO IS AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE IF YOU DARE VISIT THERE....I PERSONALLY REMEMBER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE MOMENTS....THE WIDE WORLD INTERNET DOES NOT LIE....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Shoes thrown at Bush - The ULTIMATE insult! (Subtitles and ...
View attachment 50841▶ 0:59
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWt3-kPBQ4A
Dec 14, 2008 - Uploaded by setfree68
Journalist Muntadar al-Zeidi throws his shoes at George W Bushduring a Press Co... ... Watch the Video, on ...
photo chopped my black ass....LOLOLOLOLO

That's one.

How about the rest?

Some are factual, some out of context, some manufactured lies.

as for the picture of him with his hands on Merkel, true.

But at least Merkel was an adult.

th

and her husband wasn't standing there.

th

President George W Bush served, idiot. You're done. Next moron please.

You mean he never showed up for his Guard drills and was so drunk off his ass they stopped letting him fly planes.... but yeah, he served.

Best Military Career Money can Buy.

Link?

Missing a physical is hardly "never showed up for his Guard drills and was so drunk off his ass they stopped letting him fly planes" so I will accept this as your admission of being a liar.

YOu ever know someone who had to deal with those physicals?

He is well within his authority to advocate that man take care of what God gave him

He has no Authority in this regard, to the vast majority of Americans or America.

He is welcome to speak his mind.

And I am welcome to ignore him.

I know....a vast leftwing conspiracy to defraud the public

Good thing Conservatives are around to defend Big Oil

You eat food RW? How do you think that food that keeps you alive got to the store?

Magic fairies? Or big diesel burning Trucks?

Take your time... Think it though... You only get one guess...make it count.

He has no Authority in this regard, to the vast majority of Americans or America.

He is welcome to speak his mind.

And I am welcome to ignore him.

The Pope speaks for Catholics....Congress can either listen to the Pope or listen to what Big Oil tells them

Jeb Bush: The Pope Shouldn't Discuss Climate Change Because 'He's Not A Scientist'....
.......this coming from a guy, who's brother never fought a day in uniform, declaring war on the wrong country...this coming from a guy, who's party, houses some of the dumbest mf's ever to haunt the halls of congress....those same fools, who don't know crap about anything but getting elected and getting a check off of tax payers for doing absolutely nothing, those are the morons we're all suppose to listen too?

Jeb, you're an idiot!!

Jebba never said the Pope shouldn't discuss Global Warming. The title is a lie and you are a liar.

Forum List

Back