Jeb Bush, your an idiot.....the Pope shouldn't what???

Jeb Bush is correct.....we shouldn't be listening to an untrained layman like the Pope for advice on global warming....we should listen to the SCIENTISTS

Climate_science_opinion2.png

Listen, the Pope gave his opinion on shit, either we turn a deaf ear or we take in some of the shit the man said. Bottom line, the science is there, we all know it, his only mistake was telling the shit to a majority of hazel nuts still stuck in their shells, ie the GOP-igs...who couldn't recognize a scientist if it came gift wrapped in Ronald Reagan gift bag.

The Pope is speaking about mans role on Gods planet

He is well within his authority to advocate that man take care of what God gave him

He has no Authority in this regard, to the vast majority of Americans or America.

He is welcome to speak his mind.

And I am welcome to ignore him.

The Pope speaks for Catholics....Congress can either listen to the Pope or listen to what Big Oil tells them

Wow. I think that it the biggest False Choice Logical Fallacy I have ever seen.

Learn to write, you semi-literate dingbat.

I want you to think about this just for second....why bother to reply to a post...not only can't you comprehend, but is written by...your words....a semi-literate dingbat? I mean it speaks volume about how much free fuckin time you allowed on prison breaks....I'm gonna complain to the warden.
Who's words are those?

LOL

It's scary that this is the product of public education, but then it's probably considered acceptable in inner-city schools. Sad.

Racism and Bigotry ^^^ Alert.
Knee Jerk Libtard ^^^ Alert

Please post the evidence that George W. Bush kept Americans safe.
Specific examples of:
  • how he protected our borders, and...
Was there another successful attack on American soil after 9-11?

was proactive in preventing terrorism to reach America;
  • How he sent our young men and women into Iraq without the necessary equipment for urban combat
The problem with sending soldiers into new combat environments is that you don't know exactly what you will need till the shooting starts. At the beginning of a war, no one is correctly equipped for it and resupply and re-issues are a norm.

Acted with expediency to protect those impacted by Katrina
  • Used the power of his office to foresee the Crash of '08
  • Acted to make health care to all Americans a priority
Those have nothing to do with the point in question, 'Did Bush keep us safe?' You are moving the goal posts.

I am not a G W Bush fan and I think he did a lot of things wrong, but he did successfully lead us in a time of war, for the most part. We should not have stayed to rebuild either Iraq or Afghanistan and those are my chief criticisms of him. Like a neocon ideologue, he just had to play Nation Builder.

The only thing remarkable about your post is your inability, or support for, covert racism and intolerance for those of us who could only afford a public education.
That sentence made no sense. Are you out of practice or is it one of these genetic thingies?

I can't believe all the hype over some hypocrite in pajamas lol.
Maybe that's because you have no concerns in the moral dimension of things?

Or maybe you are just a dirt-bag fringe atheist?

I don't recall anything written about Jesus wherein he was alleged to have called someone a "dirt-bag fringe atheist".

Maybe that is because people weren't so foolish back then?

Of course my inference in posting this is based on your post which suggests you pretend to be a Christian.

I follow Christ, and as He is part of the Trinity, the same Trinity that nuked Sodom and Gomorrah and ordered the genocide of the Amalekites, I think I am in fine company, thank you, twit.

Yep. No one was as smart as "the gipper" who admitted to never knowing a grade above C.
When President Reagan was a schoolboy, he pulled on...

If you seriously think Reagan never had a grade above a 'C' then you are the idiot here.
He said it himself during a Barbara Walters interview. Find a passing third grader to read the story as you seem to be unable to do so.
So you really do believe that? Good grief. It was a joke, dumbass.

Jeb Bush is correct.....we shouldn't be listening to an untrained layman like the Pope for advice on global warming....we should listen to the SCIENTISTS

Climate_science_opinion2.png

Listen, the Pope gave his opinion on shit, either we turn a deaf ear or we take in some of the shit the man said. Bottom line, the science is there, we all know it, his only mistake was telling the shit to a majority of hazel nuts still stuck in their shells, ie the GOP-igs...who couldn't recognize a scientist if it came gift wrapped in Ronald Reagan gift bag.

He is well within his authority to advocate that man take care of what God gave him

He has no Authority in this regard, to the vast majority of Americans or America.

The Pope speaks for Catholics....Congress can either listen to the Pope or listen to what Big Oil tells them

Ummmm....you failed logic in High School didn't you?

Yep. No one was as smart as "the gipper" who admitted to never knowing a grade above C.
When President Reagan was a schoolboy, he pulled on...

If you seriously think Reagan never had a grade above a 'C' then you are the idiot here.
He said it himself during a Barbara Walters interview. Find a passing third grader to read the story as you seem to be unable to do so.
So you really do believe that? Good grief. It was a joke, dumbass.

You failed to address my point.

You post was nothing but a logical fallacy.

Congress can obviously choose to listen to NEITHER the Pope or Big Oil.

You never answered how your food gets to the store...

For that matter, how do YOU get to the store? Electric car?

Learn to write, you semi-literate dingbat.

I want you to think about this just for second....why bother to reply to a post...not only can't you comprehend, but is written by...your words....a semi-literate dingbat? I mean it speaks volume about how much free fuckin time you allowed on prison breaks....I'm gonna complain to the warden.
Who's words are those?

LOL

It's scary that this is the product of public education, but then it's probably considered acceptable in inner-city schools. Sad.

Specific examples of:
  • how he protected our borders, and
  • was proactive in preventing terrorism to reach America;
  • How he sent our young men and women into Iraq without the necessary equipment for urban combat
  • Acted with expediency to protect those impacted by Katrina
The only thing remarkable about your post is your inability, or support for, covert racism and intolerance for those of us who could only afford a public education.
Maybe you could tell us what happened to those inevitable attacks post 9/11 on America that everyone said was not a matter of if, but when.

Who's words are those?

LOL

Specific examples of:
  • how he protected our borders, and...
Was there another successful attack on American soil after 9-11?

was proactive in preventing terrorism to reach America;
The problem with sending soldiers into new combat environments is that you don't know exactly what you will need till the shooting starts. At the beginning of a war, no one is correctly equipped for it and resupply and re-issues are a norm.

Acted with expediency to protect those impacted by Katrina
Those have nothing to do with the point in question, 'Did Bush keep us safe?' You are moving the goal posts.

I am not a G W Bush fan and I think he did a lot of things wrong, but he did successfully lead us in a time of war, for the most part. We should not have stayed to rebuild either Iraq or Afghanistan and those are my chief criticisms of him. Like a neocon ideologue, he just had to play Nation Builder.

That sentence made no sense. Are you out of practice or is it one of these genetic thingies?

Would it help if a defined my terms such as remarkable, covert, racism or bigotry?

How many years did it take to resupply and re-issue life protecting equipment to "... the Army you have, not the Army you might want or wish you had at a later time.”

In Vietnam we experienced Satchel Bombs, left on bicycles and sidewalks to kill and maim. The IED was nothing more than that. Had Bush, Cheney or Rumsfeld been in country or even watched the news back then they might have waited and been better prepared - it's not as if the Saudi hijackers had sunk our fleet at Peal and we needed a rapid response, especially when Iraq had zero to do with 911.

FDR sent a message, but waited a few months to send it to our enemies:

"The Doolittle Raid, also known as the Tokyo Raid, on 18 April 1942, was an air raid by the United States on the Japanese capital Tokyo and other places on Honshu island during World War II, the first air raid to strike the Japanese Home Islands. It demonstrated that Japan itself was vulnerable to American air attack, served as retaliation for the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on 7 December 1941, and provided an important boost to U.S. morale while damaging Japanese morale. The raid was planned and led by Lieutenant ColonelJames "Jimmy" Doolittle, U.S. Army Air Forces."

Doolittle Raid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Why of course libtards know how food gets to the store. It grows in big warehouses and when the plastic wraps all the way around it it is ripe and delivered to grocery stores in big trucks with pretty pictures on them.

Heard it from a vegan, no kidding.

Who's words are those?

LOL

Specific examples of:
Maybe you could tell us what happened to those inevitable attacks post 9/11 on America that everyone said was not a matter of if, but when.

Huh? Everyone said further attacks on the US were inevitable? And are your suggesting our invasion of Iraq prevented them?

There were novels written about attacks on the US well before 9/11/01; the WTC was attacked only a month after Clinton took office and later in his administration our Embassy's were attacked in Africa, and Cole was too only weeks before GWB took office. Keeping us safe was job #1 and one President G.W. Bush should have taken seriously.

See: Context of 'August 6, 2001: President Bush Tells CIA Regarding Bin Laden Warning, ‘You’ve Covered Your Ass, Now’'

It's a long link, so skip forward if you want to 2001.

Who's words are those?

LOL

Specific examples of:

Huh? Everyone said further attacks on the US were inevitable? And are your suggesting our invasion of Iraq prevented them?

There were novels written about attacks on the US well before 9/11/01; the WTC was attacked only a month after Clinton took office and later in his administration our Embassy's were attacked in Africa, and Cole was too only weeks before GWB took office. Keeping us safe was job #1 and one President G.W. Bush should have taken seriously.

See: Context of 'August 6, 2001: President Bush Tells CIA Regarding Bin Laden Warning, ‘You’ve Covered Your Ass, Now’'

It's a long link, so skip forward if you want to 2001.
Of course everyone expected further attacks which didn't materialize. Perhaps because al-Queda had the shit bombed out of them. Maybe too, if Hillary's husband had been a little more aggressive and proactive with America's security, 9/11 wouldn't have happened. The threat did not begin on 1/11.

You failed to address my point.

You post was nothing but a logical fallacy.

Congress can obviously choose to listen to NEITHER the Pope or Big Oil.

I see why you failed logic in High School

If you listen to NEITHER the Pope......who says do something about climate change
or Big Oil ...who says do nothing about climate change

Where does that leave you?

Forum List

Back