Jeb Bush, your an idiot.....the Pope shouldn't what???

The Pope is very intelligent and is surrounded by very intelligent people. China just passed Cap and Trade, Jeb we are next. The Pope is going to talk at the UN today, and that is a major topic.

How are we next? Is Obama just going to use his 'pen and a phone' and dictate that we are signed up without Senate approval?

Jeb Bush is correct.....we shouldn't be listening to an untrained layman like the Pope for advice on global warming....we should listen to the SCIENTISTS

Climate_science_opinion2.png

Seriously? The popes advisor and chief scientist is Naomi Klein

Naomi Klein~the man made climate change cult finnaly being honest | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Which scientist do Republicans get their advice from?

Rush Limbaugh?

Nah, we all graduated from the 2nd grade when they were talking about ice ages and stuff, guess you fell asleep..

Jeb Bush is correct.....we shouldn't be listening to an untrained layman like the Pope for advice on global warming....we should listen to the SCIENTISTS

Climate_science_opinion2.png

Seriously? The popes advisor and chief scientist is Naomi Klein

Naomi Klein~the man made climate change cult finnaly being honest | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Which scientist do Republicans get their advice from?

Rush Limbaugh?

Nah, we all graduated from the 2nd grade when they were talking about ice ages and stuff, guess you fell asleep..

For libtards education it so much a learning process as it is an indoctrination process.

President George W Bush served, idiot. You're done. Next moron please.

You mean he never showed up for his Guard drills and was so drunk off his ass they stopped letting him fly planes.... but yeah, he served.

Best Military Career Money can Buy.

Link?

You mean he never showed up for his Guard drills and was so drunk off his ass they stopped letting him fly planes.... but yeah, he served.

The Pope who has a little knowledge has every right to speak on any subject he deems fit....Bush on the other hand????
They both have the right, but both of them are not authoritative sources.

Have you mommy explain that to you.

Ask Dan Rather about this. LOL

And I'm sure that Brian Williams had some interesting experiences in the boot camps of all our services as well, even though he is a Canuck.

Learn to write, you semi-literate dingbat.

I want you to think about this just for second....why bother to reply to a post...not only can't you comprehend, but is written by...your words....a semi-literate dingbat? I mean it speaks volume about how much free fuckin time you allowed on prison breaks....I'm gonna complain to the warden.
Who's words are those?

LOL

It's scary that this is the product of public education, but then it's probably considered acceptable in inner-city schools. Sad.

Racism and Bigotry ^^^ Alert.

I want you to think about this just for second....why bother to reply to a post...not only can't you comprehend, but is written by...your words....a semi-literate dingbat? I mean it speaks volume about how much free fuckin time you allowed on prison breaks....I'm gonna complain to the warden.
Who's words are those?

LOL

It's scary that this is the product of public education, but then it's probably considered acceptable in inner-city schools. Sad.

Knee Jerk Libtard ^^^ Alert

JEB claimed his brother George kept us safe. That was a dumb thing to say.

He did, if you look what's going on in the ME now that the Russians are in Syria with the same troops they used in the Ukraine...I think this is going to get ugly.

The US fighter jets and the Russian fighter jets so close to each other?

Who's words are those?

LOL

Knee Jerk Libtard ^^^ Alert

Please post the evidence that George W. Bush kept Americans safe.
Specific examples of:
  • how he protected our borders, and
  • was proactive in preventing terrorism to reach America;
  • How he sent our young men and women into Iraq without the necessary equipment for urban combat
  • Acted with expediency to protect those impacted by Katrina
  • Used the power of his office to foresee the Crash of '08
  • Acted to make health care to all Americans a priority
The only thing remarkable about your post is your inability, or support for, covert racism and intolerance for those of us who could only afford a public education.

You're fucking kidding, right?

On this day in 1972, George W. Bush, the nation’s 43rd president, was permanently suspended from flying with the Texas Air National Guard for having missed an annual medical examination.

The matter spawned a political controversy in both the 2000 and 2004 presidential campaigns. Reporters probed not only how and why Bush had lost his flight status but also how he came to be a member of the Texas Air National Guard during the Vietnam War and whether he had in fact fulfilled the requirements of his military service contract.

National Air Guard regulations require pilots to pass an annual physical in order to remain in flight status during the three months prior to a pilot’s birthday, in Bush’s case, July 6. Because Bush did not take the exam during this time frame, his commander suspended his flight status. The decision to do so was confirmed by Col. Bobby Hodges on Sept. 5, 1972, and re-confirmed by a National Guard Bureau order on Sept. 29 of that year.

Read more: George W. Bush suspended from Texas Air National Guard, Aug. 1, 1972
. Read more at Dan Rather Reports. :9:

I can't believe all the hype over some hypocrite in pajamas lol.
Maybe that's because you have no concerns in the moral dimension of things?

Or maybe you are just a dirt-bag fringe atheist?

I don't recall anything written about Jesus wherein he was alleged to have called someone a "dirt-bag fringe atheist".

Of course my inference in posting this is based on your post which suggests you pretend to be a Christian.

Link?

You're fucking kidding, right?

On this day in 1972, George W. Bush, the nation’s 43rd president, was permanently suspended from flying with the Texas Air National Guard for having missed an annual medical examination.

The matter spawned a political controversy in both the 2000 and 2004 presidential campaigns. Reporters probed not only how and why Bush had lost his flight status but also how he came to be a member of the Texas Air National Guard during the Vietnam War and whether he had in fact fulfilled the requirements of his military service contract.

National Air Guard regulations require pilots to pass an annual physical in order to remain in flight status during the three months prior to a pilot’s birthday, in Bush’s case, July 6. Because Bush did not take the exam during this time frame, his commander suspended his flight status. The decision to do so was confirmed by Col. Bobby Hodges on Sept. 5, 1972, and re-confirmed by a National Guard Bureau order on Sept. 29 of that year.

Read more: George W. Bush suspended from Texas Air National Guard, Aug. 1, 1972
Little Joe, do you think W is the only POTUS to avoid serving in a war zone? If you knew history, you would know several have from both stinking parties.

Uh, but how many was as dumb as a fuckin can of dry paint as that shit for brains Bush.....uh, not to many I believe.
W's GPA was better than John F sKerry's.

Ask Dan Rather about this. LOL

And I'm sure that Brian Williams had some interesting experiences in the boot camps of all our services as well, even though he is a Canuck.

Neither Dan Rather nor Brian Williams are running for prez.

:rolleyes:

12019815_10205435784157203_8793685337555641968_n.jpg

Forum List

Back