Jeb Bush, your an idiot.....the Pope shouldn't what???

cjones11072014.jpg

I want you to think about this just for second....why bother to reply to a post...not only can't you comprehend, but is written by...your words....a semi-literate dingbat? I mean it speaks volume about how much free fuckin time you allowed on prison breaks....I'm gonna complain to the warden.
Who's words are those?

LOL

It's scary that this is the product of public education, but then it's probably considered acceptable in inner-city schools. Sad.

Racism and Bigotry ^^^ Alert.
Knee Jerk Libtard ^^^ Alert

Please post the evidence that George W. Bush kept Americans safe.
Specific examples of:
  • how he protected our borders, and
  • was proactive in preventing terrorism to reach America;
  • How he sent our young men and women into Iraq without the necessary equipment for urban combat
  • Acted with expediency to protect those impacted by Katrina
  • Used the power of his office to foresee the Crash of '08
  • Acted to make health care to all Americans a priority
The only thing remarkable about your post is your inability, or support for, covert racism and intolerance for those of us who could only afford a public education.
Maybe you could tell us what happened to those inevitable attacks post 9/11 on America that everyone said was not a matter of if, but when.
"Everyone said it was not a matter of if, but when." You have a list of the people who said that?

He has no Authority in this regard, to the vast majority of Americans or America.

He is welcome to speak his mind.

And I am welcome to ignore him.

The Pope speaks for Catholics....Congress can either listen to the Pope or listen to what Big Oil tells them

Wow. I think that it the biggest False Choice Logical Fallacy I have ever seen.

Ummmm....you failed logic in High School didn't you?

You failed to address my point.

You post was nothing but a logical fallacy.

Congress can obviously choose to listen to NEITHER the Pope or Big Oil.

You never answered how your food gets to the store...

For that matter, how do YOU get to the store? Electric car?

I see why you failed logic in High School

If you listen to NEITHER the Pope......who says do something about climate change
or Big Oil ...who says do nothing about climate change

Where does that leave you?

Interesting. YOu moved the goalpost there, from who was talking to what they were saying.

I'm sure you did not do that on purpose. Sort of a reflex common to libs.

"SOmething" is pretty vague. Plenty of people are saying do "something". You could listen to them.

"Nothing" is vague in it's own way. And plenty of people are saying to do that. You could listen to them.

You could think about it yourself, and think for yourself.

Who's words are those?

LOL

It's scary that this is the product of public education, but then it's probably considered acceptable in inner-city schools. Sad.

Specific examples of:
  • How he sent our young men and women into Iraq without the necessary equipment for urban combat
The only thing remarkable about your post is your inability, or support for, covert racism and intolerance for those of us who could only afford a public education.
Maybe you could tell us what happened to those inevitable attacks post 9/11 on America that everyone said was not a matter of if, but when.
"Everyone said it was not a matter of if, but when." You have a list of the people who said that?
Why would you think 'everyone' would need a list? To someone perhaps a bit more literate, the irony and idiocy of your question would be obvious.

The Pope is very intelligent and is surrounded by very intelligent people. China just passed Cap and Trade, Jeb we are next. The Pope is going to talk at the UN today, and that is a major topic.
IMO that is not an intelligent thought process just another way to tax the people (a taxer of men). There is no doubt countries need to clean up the environment but put that cleanup back on the bad actors not taxing all the people for a few elitist.

Specific examples of:

Huh? Everyone said further attacks on the US were inevitable? And are your suggesting our invasion of Iraq prevented them?

There were novels written about attacks on the US well before 9/11/01; the WTC was attacked only a month after Clinton took office and later in his administration our Embassy's were attacked in Africa, and Cole was too only weeks before GWB took office. Keeping us safe was job #1 and one President G.W. Bush should have taken seriously.

See: Context of 'August 6, 2001: President Bush Tells CIA Regarding Bin Laden Warning, ‘You’ve Covered Your Ass, Now’'

It's a long link, so skip forward if you want to 2001.
Of course everyone expected further attacks which didn't materialize. Perhaps because al-Queda had the shit bombed out of them. Maybe too, if Hillary's husband had been a little more aggressive and proactive with America's security, 9/11 wouldn't have happened. The threat did not begin on 1/11.

Might have, could have, should have, The problems with the West began with the fall of the Ottoman Empire - I suggest you read a book.

You can find a nice short bio of Francis here.

It says he graduated from a technical school as a chemical technician.
With that education some would consider him a "scientist". At the very least it would give him expert knowledge in the scientific method and enable him to evaluate the effects of a chemical reaction and its by-products. Personally I would give his opinion on the by-products of burning fossil fuels and the impact of those by-products on the environment more credence than the average joe's.

Other than that I kinda like his apparently genuine empathy for the poor and disenfranchised and his disdain for a lot of the "pomp and circumstance" of the Church, especially the traditional vacuous regality of the Papistry.

Last edited:
The Pope is very intelligent and is surrounded by very intelligent people. China just passed Cap and Trade, Jeb we are next. The Pope is going to talk at the UN today, and that is a major topic.
IMO that is not an intelligent thought process just another way to tax the people (a taxer of men). There is no doubt countries need to clean up the environment but put that cleanup back on the bad actors not taxing all the people for a few elitist.

Sure that is known as trickle down economics, the rich trickle the price on the consumers.

Jeb Bush: The Pope Shouldn't Discuss Climate Change Because 'He's Not A Scientist'....
.......this coming from a guy, who's brother never fought a day in uniform, declaring war on the wrong country...this coming from a guy, who's party, houses some of the dumbest mf's ever to haunt the halls of congress....those same fools, who don't know crap about anything but getting elected and getting a check off of tax payers for doing absolutely nothing, those are the morons we're all suppose to listen too?

Jeb, you're an idiot!!

BTW, moron, commander-in-chief is the guy who is supposed to handle war issues.

Jeb Bush: The Pope Shouldn't Discuss Climate Change Because 'He's Not A Scientist'....
.......this coming from a guy, who's brother never fought a day in uniform, declaring war on the wrong country...this coming from a guy, who's party, houses some of the dumbest mf's ever to haunt the halls of congress....those same fools, who don't know crap about anything but getting elected and getting a check off of tax payers for doing absolutely nothing, those are the morons we're all suppose to listen too?

Jeb, you're an idiot!!

BTW, moron, commander-in-chief is the guy who is supposed to handle war issues.

Obama is a idiot too....listening to conservative war mongering fools bolster this war for profit from every angle......but non the less an inherited war at that, moron, least we not forget!!

Learn to write, you semi-literate dingbat.
What do you expect? He went to MLK high school and sends his kids to Barack Obama elementary school.
You should see some of the writing of our school principals here in PG County.
It's a she. Blacks don't know their fathers, and neither do their mother's.

All this bullshit coming from a bunch of rednecks on a web site bitching about shit.......listen, since when do I give a rats fuck about any of you, let alone your opinions of me, like get the fuck outta here, maggots!!

Uh, but how many was as dumb as a fuckin can of dry paint as that shit for brains Bush.....uh, not to many I believe.
Oh that is easy....Big Ears is just as dumb and maybe dumber....

Dumb and Dumber...
Obama-and-Bush-in-Dumb-and-Dumber--112259.jpg

You have to fabricate shit about the brilliant Obama, I can give you real time comedy with Bush.....get your pop corn out, its gonna be brutal.....
View attachment 50822View attachment 50823View attachment 50824View attachment 50826View attachment 50825
View attachment 50828View attachment 50829.....if View attachment 50831View attachment 50830
Must See Hilarious George Bush Bloopers! - VERY FUNNY ...
View attachment 50833▶ 4:50
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEbZqvMu2cQ
Mar 21, 2008 - Uploaded by YouFaves
Click here to watch another funny video: Various George W

I challenge you to come real with some Obama shit, like this fuck head....the brother is all dat!!...

One question, tiggerr.

How many of those pictures you just posted are photoshopped?

how many taken out of context?

how many a capture of a single shot out of a video?

LIVE FUCKIN VIDEO IS AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE IF YOU DARE VISIT THERE....I PERSONALLY REMEMBER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE MOMENTS....THE WIDE WORLD INTERNET DOES NOT LIE....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Shoes thrown at Bush - The ULTIMATE insult! (Subtitles and ...
View attachment 50841▶ 0:59
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWt3-kPBQ4A
Dec 14, 2008 - Uploaded by setfree68
Journalist Muntadar al-Zeidi throws his shoes at George W Bushduring a Press Co... ... Watch the Video, on ...
photo chopped my black ass....LOLOLOLOLO

That's one.

How about the rest?

Some are factual, some out of context, some manufactured lies.

as for the picture of him with his hands on Merkel, true.

But at least Merkel was an adult.

th

and her husband wasn't standing there.

th

LOLOLOLOL...BIG GOTDAMNED DIFFERENCE YOU FUCK, JOE IS NOT THE PRESIDENT AND THESE CARTOONIST SHIT YOU FUCKS PUT OUT ARE OF OBAMA....YET ANOTHER CHALLENGE YOU FUCKS CAN NOT BACK UP.....NEXT.....AND OH, BY THE WAY, JOE HASN'T SHOT A MOTHERFUCKER IN THE FACE LIKE THAT LAST VICE FUCK DID....LOLOLOLOLO

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and wounded a campaign contributor during a weekend quail hunt on a friend's South Texas ranch, local authorities and the vice president's office said Sunday.
upload_2015-9-25_17-42-13.jpeg

Uh, but how many was as dumb as a fuckin can of dry paint as that shit for brains Bush.....uh, not to many I believe.
Oh that is easy....Big Ears is just as dumb and maybe dumber....

Dumb and Dumber...
Obama-and-Bush-in-Dumb-and-Dumber--112259.jpg

You have to fabricate shit about the brilliant Obama, I can give you real time comedy with Bush.....get your pop corn out, its gonna be brutal.....
View attachment 50822View attachment 50823View attachment 50824View attachment 50826View attachment 50825
View attachment 50828View attachment 50829.....if View attachment 50831View attachment 50830
Must See Hilarious George Bush Bloopers! - VERY FUNNY ...
View attachment 50833▶ 4:50
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEbZqvMu2cQ
Mar 21, 2008 - Uploaded by YouFaves
Click here to watch another funny video: Various George W

I challenge you to come real with some Obama shit, like this fuck head....the brother is all dat!!...

One question, tiggerr.

How many of those pictures you just posted are photoshopped?

how many taken out of context?

how many a capture of a single shot out of a video?

LIVE FUCKIN VIDEO IS AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE IF YOU DARE VISIT THERE....I PERSONALLY REMEMBER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE MOMENTS....THE WIDE WORLD INTERNET DOES NOT LIE....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Shoes thrown at Bush - The ULTIMATE insult! (Subtitles and ...
View attachment 50841▶ 0:59
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWt3-kPBQ4A
Dec 14, 2008 - Uploaded by setfree68
Journalist Muntadar al-Zeidi throws his shoes at George W Bushduring a Press Co... ... Watch the Video, on ...
photo chopped my black ass....LOLOLOLOLO

That's one.

How about the rest?

Some are factual, some out of context, some manufactured lies.

as for the picture of him with his hands on Merkel, true.

But at least Merkel was an adult.

th

and her husband wasn't standing there.

th

How about the rest? I can't help you, I've tried and tried and tried, I can't help you!!

Forum List

Back