Jeb Bush, your an idiot.....the Pope shouldn't what???

Jeb Bush: The Pope Shouldn't Discuss Climate Change Because 'He's Not A Scientist'....
.......this coming from a guy, who's brother never fought a day in uniform, declaring war on the wrong country...this coming from a guy, who's party, houses some of the dumbest mf's ever to haunt the halls of congress....those same fools, who don't know crap about anything but getting elected and getting a check off of tax payers for doing absolutely nothing, those are the morons we're all suppose to listen too?

Jeb, you're an idiot!!

BTW, moron, commander-in-chief is the guy who is supposed to handle war issues.

Obama is a idiot too....listening to conservative war mongering fools bolster this war for profit from every angle......but non the less an inherited war at that, moron, least we not forget!!

My God, you're illiterate! It's painful to read your posts. A idiot? Non the less? A silly woman like you should not be criticizing the intelligence of others, especially former governors.

You tiring of his stupidity too?

Good, I was starting to think maybe it was just me.

Illiteracy is not just an anomaly. It indicates a similar myopathy and follow through in other areas too, such as critical thinking skills.

A black female who's illiterate and of low intellect, is she trying to reinforce stereotypes?

No, he suggested you defend yourself by firing a shotgun out the window, which is illegal, or shooting through a closed door, which is nothing but stupid.
There are times when it is appropriate to shoot through a door, such as when you know that the guy behind the door needs to be 'stopped'. And shooting through a wall can work too, but these are things done only in extreme situations and is basically just a fire fight.

When asked about climate change or evolution the Right all answer, like robots, "I'm not a scientist". The dumb people who support them nod and say, "Right".

Learn to write, you semi-literate dingbat.

I want you to think about this just for second....why bother to reply to a post...not only can't you comprehend, but is written by...your words....a semi-literate dingbat? I mean it speaks volume about how much free fuckin time you allowed on prison breaks....I'm gonna complain to the warden.
Who's words are those?

LOL

It's scary that this is the product of public education, but then it's probably considered acceptable in inner-city schools. Sad.

Just for the record, I went to a Catholic school. 1-12.
What a waste of good education!
Jeb Bush: The Pope Shouldn't Discuss Climate Change Because 'He's Not A Scientist'....
.......this coming from a guy, who's brother never fought a day in uniform, declaring war on the wrong country...this coming from a guy, who's party, houses some of the dumbest mf's ever to haunt the halls of congress....those same fools, who don't know crap about anything but getting elected and getting a check off of tax payers for doing absolutely nothing, those are the morons we're all suppose to listen too?

Jeb, you're an idiot!!

Obama is a idiot too....listening to conservative war mongering fools bolster this war for profit from every angle......but non the less an inherited war at that, moron, least we not forget!!

My God, you're illiterate! It's painful to read your posts. A idiot? Non the less? A silly woman like you should not be criticizing the intelligence of others, especially former governors.

Illiteracy is not just an anomaly. It indicates a similar myopathy and follow through in other areas too, such as critical thinking skills.

A black female who's illiterate and of low intellect, is she trying to reinforce stereotypes?

I don't think Tigerred59 is anything more than a troll who likes to stir up trouble and kick up dust.

I'm too old to waste my time on shit like that.

When asked about climate change or evolution the Right all answer, like robots, "I'm not a scientist". The dumb people who support them nod and say, "Right".
WTF are you talking about? If they are not a scientist you think they should pose as though they were like a libtard troll? No, dear, most of us have some integrity.

The problem with Climate Change is that the climate has ALWAYS changed. I personally believe in evolution, as do most of my college educated conservative friends do.

You really are an idiot.

WTF are you talking about? If they are not a scientist you think they should pose as though they were like a libtard troll? No, dear, most of us have some integrity.

The problem with Climate Change is that the climate has ALWAYS changed. I personally believe in evolution, as do most of my college educated conservative friends do.

You really are an idiot.
I'm sure you supported the tobacco folks who lied to Congress about the dangers of tobacco.

Little Joe, do you think W is the only POTUS to avoid serving in a war zone? If you knew history, you would know several have from both stinking parties.

But none of them did anything as obnoixous as Bush did.

He used political influence to get a position he didn't deserve.

He then didn't complete his duties because he was too doped up.

Then he used political influence to whitewash his record.

You really are an idiot.
I'm sure you supported the tobacco folks who lied to Congress about the dangers of tobacco.
I'm sure you're an agoraphobic, your house is filled with doll collections, and your cats will eat you when you die.

See? I can do that too.

You agree with Jebby. Why shouldn't you, when after all he is a progressive just like you? Yet, you find him most unacceptable merely because the dumb ass is an R.

No doubt he like you, believes the AGW hoax.

Yeah, you know what, it was in the 80's today in Chicago, first day of fall.

Meh. Probably just a Hoax... that 95% of scientists are in on.

Go back to the Libertarian Kiddy table,the grownups are talking.

Jeb, you're an idiot!!

Ask her. The answer should be entertaining.

You really are an idiot.

I grew up in a Church of Christ household and was taught that a single puff from a cigarette would send you to Hell for all Eternity.

So in a word; no.

Thought I read that Pope Francis graduated from the University of Buenos Aires, class of 1957 as a Chemical Engineer. And Republicans who believe the world is only a few thousand years old think he should stay away from discussing science because he knows nothing about it. Now, come on, is that happening or is it the hash?

Thought I read that Pope Francis graduated from the University of Buenos Aires, class of 1957 as a Chemical Engineer. And Republicans who believe the world is only a few thousand years old think he should stay away from discussing science because he knows nothing about it. Now, come on, is that happening or is it the hash?
No, he got a chemist's technician diploma from high school and worked as a bouncer. That's a far cry from a Chemical engineer.

Jeb, you're an idiot!!

Man Jeb, you are a fucking idiot. And I thought Jeb actually was a pretty smart person. If the Pope shouldn't talk about climate change because he's not a scientist, then why in the fuck should politicians talk against climate change unless they are also actual scientists? Why is Jeb telling us his thoughts on climate change since he's not a scientist?

Do you know how many people subscribe to the young earth theory?

No? Then stop with the broad generalizations, you ass.

Man Jeb, you are a fucking idiot. And I thought Jeb actually was a pretty smart person. If the Pope shouldn't talk about climate change because he's not a scientist, then why in the fuck should politicians talk against climate change unless they are also actual scientists? Why is Jeb telling us his thoughts on climate change since he's not a scientist?

Remember when everyone said Jeb was the "smart" Bush brother? I don't think anyone is saying that anymore.

No, he got a chemist's technician diploma from high school and worked as a bouncer. That's a far cry from a Chemical engineer.

But still more than Bush has. He has a degree in Latin American studies. Does that help you tell people to shut up because they know nothing about science? Er....

Remember when everyone said Jeb was the "smart" Bush brother? I don't think anyone is saying that anymore.
Remember how smart Obama was in 2008? Seems hilarious now, eh?

But still more than Bush has. He has a degree in Latin American studies. Does that help you tell people to shut up because they know nothing about science? Er....
The Pope should shut up but not for the reason Jebby gave. This is the most undisciplined pope I've seen in my lifetime. One of the basic requirements for leadership is discretion, weighing one's words carefully and not indulging in personal opinions when they can cause harm, strife, panic, or division. This Pope has never learned to muzzle that brain-mouth thing of his.

Forum List

Back