Jeb Bush, your an idiot.....the Pope shouldn't what???

But still more than Bush has. He has a degree in Latin American studies. Does that help you tell people to shut up because they know nothing about science? Er....
The only degree I can think of with less relevance to science would be African studies, theology or something like a degree in Gay & Lesbian Haiku.

Thought I read that Pope Francis graduated from the University of Buenos Aires, class of 1957 as a Chemical Engineer. And Republicans who believe the world is only a few thousand years old think he should stay away from discussing science because he knows nothing about it. Now, come on, is that happening or is it the hash?
No, he got a chemist's technician diploma from high school and worked as a bouncer. That's a far cry from a Chemical engineer.

But still more than Bush has. He has a degree in Latin American studies. Does that help you tell people to shut up because they know nothing about science? Er....
The Pope should shut up but not for the reason Jebby gave. This is the most undisciplined pope I've seen in my lifetime. One of the basic requirements for leadership is discretion, weighing one's words carefully and not indulging in personal opinions when they can cause harm, strife, panic, or division. This Pope has never learned to muzzle that brain-mouth thing of his.

Oh, so the Pope, head of a church and a country, should do and say what YOU want him to say, and not what he wants to say?

I mean, Jeb's brother wasn't exactly one for discretion, he invaded two countries.

Why should the Pope learn to do what you want him to do?

The only degree I can think of with less relevance to science would be African studies or something like a degree in Gay & Lesbian Haiku.

Do you know what Latin American studies is exactly? I mean, you're dissing it, but are you dissing it because you know what it takes to get the degree, or are you dissing it because you read the name and make massive assumptions about it?

Thought I read that Pope Francis graduated from the University of Buenos Aires, class of 1957 as a Chemical Engineer. And Republicans who believe the world is only a few thousand years old think he should stay away from discussing science because he knows nothing about it. Now, come on, is that happening or is it the hash?
No, he got a chemist's technician diploma from high school and worked as a bouncer. That's a far cry from a Chemical engineer.

The Pope should shut up but not for the reason Jebby gave. This is the most undisciplined pope I've seen in my lifetime. One of the basic requirements for leadership is discretion, weighing one's words carefully and not indulging in personal opinions when they can cause harm, strife, panic, or division. This Pope has never learned to muzzle that brain-mouth thing of his.

Oh, so the Pope, head of a church and a country, should do and say what YOU want him to say, and not what he wants to say?

I mean, Jeb's brother wasn't exactly one for discretion, he invaded two countries.

I like how you keep blaming Jebby for what the Decider did.

Yeah, isn't Latin America that hot and dusty place south of the border? And I did say it's more relevant to science than African studies? God knows there's no science there.

Who is "the Decider"?

Yeah, isn't Latin America that hot and dusty place south of the border? And I did say it's more relevant to science than African studies? God knows there's on science there.

I didn't ask where Latin America was, I asked if you knew what Latin American studies was. Jeez

Yeah, isn't Latin America that hot and dusty place south of the border? And I did say it's more relevant to science than African studies? God knows there's on science there.

I didn't ask where Latin America was, I asked if you knew what Latin American studies was. Jeez
Well, duh! That would make it the study of that hot and dusty place south of the border. Sheeesh!

Who is "the Decider"?
Are you kidding?
Bush-im-the-decider-300x231.jpg

Did you sleep through the Bush presidency?

Well, duh! That would make it the study of that hot and dusty place south of the border. Sheeesh!

Again, I asked DO YOU KNOW WHAT LATIN AMERICAN STUDIES IS? I did not ask you to post complete and utter retard statements. I'll just take it as you have no clue what the hell you're talking about and you're playing the dunce to stop yourself appearing to be the dunce.

Who is "the Decider"?
Are you kidding?
Bush-im-the-decider-300x231.jpg

Did you sleep through the Bush presidency?

Christ this is getting depressing.

Again, I asked DO YOU KNOW WHAT LATIN AMERICAN STUDIES IS? I did not ask you to post complete and utter retard statements. I'll just take it as you have no clue what the hell you're talking about and you're playing the dunce to stop yourself appearing to be the dunce.
We're going in circles here. Latin American studies is the study of man's effect on climate in that hot and dusty place south of the border chiefly by Americans worried about the survival of the blue agave plant which gives mankind tequila, right?

Man Jeb, you are a fucking idiot. And I thought Jeb actually was a pretty smart person. If the Pope shouldn't talk about climate change because he's not a scientist, then why in the fuck should politicians talk against climate change unless they are also actual scientists? Why is Jeb telling us his thoughts on climate change since he's not a scientist?

Maybe because Jeb NEVER said that the Pope shouldn't share his thoughts? It is just a lie made up by tigerred.

The Pope should shut up but not for the reason Jebby gave. This is the most undisciplined pope I've seen in my lifetime. One of the basic requirements for leadership is discretion, weighing one's words carefully and not indulging in personal opinions when they can cause harm, strife, panic, or division. This Pope has never learned to muzzle that brain-mouth thing of his.[/QUOTE]

This thread is a great example of how lies become 'everyone knows' on the internet.

Jeb never said that the Pope should not have his opinions and express them. That is simply a lie that tigerred made up out of thin air.

But you guys keep reacting to it as though it were true, spurring on the mistaken notion that tigerreds lie is the truth.

Get it yet?

This thread is a great example of how lies become 'everyone knows' on the internet.

Jeb never said that the Pope should not have his opinions and express them. That is simply a lie that tigerred made up out of thin air.

But you guys keep reacting to it as though it were true, spurring on the mistaken notion that tigerreds lie is the truth.

Get it yet?[/QUOTE]
When someone slanders Jebby, he's not worth the effort to verify the claim.

Yes, I hate him that much.

You agree with Jebby. Why shouldn't you, when after all he is a progressive just like you? Yet, you find him most unacceptable merely because the dumb ass is an R.

No doubt he like you, believes the AGW hoax.

Yeah, you know what, it was in the 80's today in Chicago, first day of fall.

Meh. Probably just a Hoax... that 95% of scientists are in on.

Go back to the Libertarian Kiddy table,the grownups are talking.
You know Little Joe the OP should be changed to, Little Joe is an IDIOT.

The 95% is a distortion...it has been discredited a thousand times, but warmers are like trained monkeys...if told something over and over, they believe.

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”...by dummies.

Adolf Hitler

Get it yet?
When someone slanders Jebby, he's not worth the effort to verify the claim.

Yes, I hate him that much.

I can understand that, but Truth is more useful than lies are, and repeating lies discredits the person repeating them more than harming the person they are targeted toward.

BTW, would you fix the attributions in the post I quoted from you? I did not say that the Pope should shut up.

Thank you.

You know Little Joe the OP should be changed to, Little Joe is an IDIOT.

The 95% is a distortion...it has been discredited a thousand times, but warmers are like trained monkeys...if told something over and over, they believe.

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”...by dummies.

Adolf Hitler

Hitler never said anything of the sort. the quote you paraphrased has been misattributed to Josef Goebbels.

But the 95% of Climate Change Scientists--- that really happened.

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Consensus

But for Libertrian nutters who don't want no gummit telling them what to do, that can't possibly be right.

Forum List

Back