Jeb Bush, your an idiot.....the Pope shouldn't what???

Maybe literacy test should be a requirement for voting. Imagine the Democrat indignation!
The Democrats used to insist on having IQ tests in order to vote.

Now that I find hard to believe....since white people were the only people voting back then and you motherfuckers passed a IQ test???? yeah right!! LOLOLOLOLOL
upload_2015-9-25_17-45-19.jpeg

Maybe literacy test should be a requirement for voting. Imagine the Democrat indignation!

Now that I find hard to believe....since white people were the only people voting back then and you motherfuckers passed a IQ test???? yeah right!! LOLOLOLOLOLView attachment 50882

You didn't really expect fair tests from a bunch of Democrats did you?

Now that I find hard to believe....since white people were the only people voting back then and you motherfuckers passed a IQ test???? yeah right!! LOLOLOLOLOLView attachment 50882

We gotta get you in therapy....the fact white people in the south back in those days passing anything but gas (smile), is just astounding to me.

Learn to write, you semi-literate dingbat.

I want you to think about this just for second....why bother to reply to a post...not only can't you comprehend, but is written by...your words....a semi-literate dingbat? I mean it speaks volume about how much free fuckin time you allowed on prison breaks....I'm gonna complain to the warden.
Who's words are those?

LOL

It's scary that this is the product of public education, but then it's probably considered acceptable in inner-city schools. Sad.

Racism and Bigotry ^^^ Alert.

I want you to think about this just for second....why bother to reply to a post...not only can't you comprehend, but is written by...your words....a semi-literate dingbat? I mean it speaks volume about how much free fuckin time you allowed on prison breaks....I'm gonna complain to the warden.
Who's words are those?

LOL

It's scary that this is the product of public education, but then it's probably considered acceptable in inner-city schools. Sad.

Knee Jerk Libtard ^^^ Alert

Please post the evidence that George W. Bush kept Americans safe.
Specific examples of:
  • how he protected our borders, and
  • was proactive in preventing terrorism to reach America;
  • How he sent our young men and women into Iraq without the necessary equipment for urban combat
  • Acted with expediency to protect those impacted by Katrina
  • Used the power of his office to foresee the Crash of '08
  • Acted to make health care to all Americans a priority
The only thing remarkable about your post is your inability, or support for, covert racism and intolerance for those of us who could only afford a public education.

The only thing GWB protected, was his fuckin job, with these fake terror alerts every other day, during election times...the man was, is and will forever remain a joke!!

Jeb Bush: The Pope Shouldn't Discuss Climate Change Because 'He's Not A Scientist'....
.......this coming from a guy, who's brother never fought a day in uniform, declaring war on the wrong country...this coming from a guy, who's party, houses some of the dumbest mf's ever to haunt the halls of congress....those same fools, who don't know crap about anything but getting elected and getting a check off of tax payers for doing absolutely nothing, those are the morons we're all suppose to listen too?

Jeb, you're an idiot!!

Yep, just like his brother.

President George W Bush served, idiot. You're done. Next moron please.

You mean he never showed up for his Guard drills and was so drunk off his ass they stopped letting him fly planes.... but yeah, he served.

Best Military Career Money can Buy.

Link?

You're fucking kidding, right?

On this day in 1972, George W. Bush, the nation’s 43rd president, was permanently suspended from flying with the Texas Air National Guard for having missed an annual medical examination.

The matter spawned a political controversy in both the 2000 and 2004 presidential campaigns. Reporters probed not only how and why Bush had lost his flight status but also how he came to be a member of the Texas Air National Guard during the Vietnam War and whether he had in fact fulfilled the requirements of his military service contract.

National Air Guard regulations require pilots to pass an annual physical in order to remain in flight status during the three months prior to a pilot’s birthday, in Bush’s case, July 6. Because Bush did not take the exam during this time frame, his commander suspended his flight status. The decision to do so was confirmed by Col. Bobby Hodges on Sept. 5, 1972, and re-confirmed by a National Guard Bureau order on Sept. 29 of that year.

Read more: George W. Bush suspended from Texas Air National Guard, Aug. 1, 1972
Clinton downright dodged the draft. Your hypocrisy is noted. Obuthole is too much of a commie pussy to serve.

Who's words are those?

LOL

Who's words are those?

LOL

Knee Jerk Libtard ^^^ Alert

Please post the evidence that George W. Bush kept Americans safe.
Specific examples of:
  • how he protected our borders, and
  • was proactive in preventing terrorism to reach America;
  • How he sent our young men and women into Iraq without the necessary equipment for urban combat
  • Acted with expediency to protect those impacted by Katrina
  • Used the power of his office to foresee the Crash of '08
  • Acted to make health care to all Americans a priority
The only thing remarkable about your post is your inability, or support for, covert racism and intolerance for those of us who could only afford a public education.

The only thing GWB protected, was his fuckin job, with these fake terror alerts every other day, during election times...the man was, is and will forever remain a joke!!
still better than obuthole.

You mean he never showed up for his Guard drills and was so drunk off his ass they stopped letting him fly planes.... but yeah, he served.

Link?

On this day in 1972, George W. Bush, the nation’s 43rd president, was permanently suspended from flying with the Texas Air National Guard for having missed an annual medical examination.

The matter spawned a political controversy in both the 2000 and 2004 presidential campaigns. Reporters probed not only how and why Bush had lost his flight status but also how he came to be a member of the Texas Air National Guard during the Vietnam War and whether he had in fact fulfilled the requirements of his military service contract.

National Air Guard regulations require pilots to pass an annual physical in order to remain in flight status during the three months prior to a pilot’s birthday, in Bush’s case, July 6. Because Bush did not take the exam during this time frame, his commander suspended his flight status. The decision to do so was confirmed by Col. Bobby Hodges on Sept. 5, 1972, and re-confirmed by a National Guard Bureau order on Sept. 29 of that year.

Little Joe, do you think W is the only POTUS to avoid serving in a war zone? If you knew history, you would know several have from both stinking parties.

Uh, but how many was as dumb as a fuckin can of dry paint as that shit for brains Bush.....uh, not to many I believe.
Obuthole is.

We gotta get you in therapy....the fact white people in the south back in those days passing anything but gas (smile), is just astounding to me.

Save your bigotry for someone else.

The tests were full of trick questions, and undoubtedly graded unfairly.

You can find a nice short bio of Francis here.

It says he graduated from a technical school as a chemical technician.
With that education some would consider him a "scientist". At the very least it would give him expert knowledge in the scientific method and enable him to evaluate the effects of a chemical reaction and its by-products. Personally I would give his opinion on the by-products of burning fossil fuels and the impact of those by-products on the environment more credence than the average joe's.

Other than that I kinda like his apparently genuine empathy for the poor and disenfranchised and his disdain for a lot of the "pomp and circumstance" of the Church, especially the traditional vacuous regality of the Papistry.

Thank you for a thoughtful post, they're kinda rare around here.

Link?

Clinton downright dodged the draft. Your hypocrisy is noted. Obuthole is too much of a commie pussy to serve.

How long after you got banned from the last political forum where you posted did it take you to find this one?

Who's words are those?

LOL

Just for the record, I went to a Catholic school. 1-12.
What a waste of good education!

Last edited:
Yep. No one was as smart as "the gipper" who admitted to never knowing a grade above C.
When President Reagan was a schoolboy, he pulled on...

If you seriously think Reagan never had a grade above a 'C' then you are the idiot here.

Reagan was an idiot and I'm 10000% certain he's turning in his grave from laughter over you morons worshiping his dumb ass....LOLOLOLOLO

1. You do not respond to what we post, but you create a straw man argument instead. No one here worships Reagan. Personality Cults area thing that libtards do, not independents or conservatives. You do these straw men because you do not comprehend what we are saying to you because you are a moron and could not care less.

2. Reagan did not have no grades above a C when in school and that you believe that proves what an incredible dunce you are.

3. Your conduct is nothing but trollish and completely devoid of any content worth my reading.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Jeb Bush: The Pope Shouldn't Discuss Climate Change Because 'He's Not A Scientist'....
.......this coming from a guy, who's brother never fought a day in uniform, declaring war on the wrong country...this coming from a guy, who's party, houses some of the dumbest mf's ever to haunt the halls of congress....those same fools, who don't know crap about anything but getting elected and getting a check off of tax payers for doing absolutely nothing, those are the morons we're all suppose to listen too?

Jeb, you're an idiot!!

BTW, moron, commander-in-chief is the guy who is supposed to handle war issues.

Obama is a idiot too....listening to conservative war mongering fools bolster this war for profit from every angle......but non the less an inherited war at that, moron, least we not forget!!

My God, you're illiterate! It's painful to read your posts. A idiot? Non the less? A silly woman like you should not be criticizing the intelligence of others, especially former governors.

Jeb, you're an idiot!!

Obama is a idiot too....listening to conservative war mongering fools bolster this war for profit from every angle......but non the less an inherited war at that, moron, least we not forget!!

My God, you're illiterate! It's painful to read your posts. A idiot? Non the less? A silly woman like you should not be criticizing the intelligence of others, especially former governors.

Put it this way, if the only people who are allowed opinions and comments here, all hinge on the intellect, than nobody would be allowed here, ya think?

Jeb, you're an idiot!!

You tiring of his stupidity too?

Good, I was starting to think maybe it was just me.

Oh that is easy....Big Ears is just as dumb and maybe dumber....

Dumb and Dumber...
Obama-and-Bush-in-Dumb-and-Dumber--112259.jpg

You have to fabricate shit about the brilliant Obama, I can give you real time comedy with Bush.....get your pop corn out, its gonna be brutal.....
View attachment 50822View attachment 50823View attachment 50824View attachment 50826View attachment 50825
View attachment 50828View attachment 50829.....if View attachment 50831View attachment 50830
Must See Hilarious George Bush Bloopers! - VERY FUNNY ...
View attachment 50833▶ 4:50
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEbZqvMu2cQ
Mar 21, 2008 - Uploaded by YouFaves
Click here to watch another funny video: Various George W

I challenge you to come real with some Obama shit, like this fuck head....the brother is all dat!!...

One question, tiggerr.

How many of those pictures you just posted are photoshopped?

how many taken out of context?

how many a capture of a single shot out of a video?

LIVE FUCKIN VIDEO IS AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE IF YOU DARE VISIT THERE....I PERSONALLY REMEMBER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE MOMENTS....THE WIDE WORLD INTERNET DOES NOT LIE....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Shoes thrown at Bush - The ULTIMATE insult! (Subtitles and ...
View attachment 50841▶ 0:59
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWt3-kPBQ4A
Dec 14, 2008 - Uploaded by setfree68
Journalist Muntadar al-Zeidi throws his shoes at George W Bushduring a Press Co... ... Watch the Video, on ...
photo chopped my black ass....LOLOLOLOLO

That's one.

How about the rest?

Some are factual, some out of context, some manufactured lies.

as for the picture of him with his hands on Merkel, true.

But at least Merkel was an adult.

th

and her husband wasn't standing there.

th

LOLOLOLOL...BIG GOTDAMNED DIFFERENCE YOU FUCK, JOE IS NOT THE PRESIDENT AND THESE CARTOONIST SHIT YOU FUCKS PUT OUT ARE OF OBAMA....YET ANOTHER CHALLENGE YOU FUCKS CAN NOT BACK UP.....NEXT.....AND OH, BY THE WAY, JOE HASN'T SHOT A MOTHERFUCKER IN THE FACE LIKE THAT LAST VICE FUCK DID....LOLOLOLOLO

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and wounded a campaign contributor during a weekend quail hunt on a friend's South Texas ranch, local authorities and the vice president's office said Sunday.View attachment 50881

OH, BY THE WAY, JOE HASN'T SHOT A MOTHERFUCKER IN THE FACE LIKE THAT LAST VICE FUCK DID

No, he suggested you defend yourself by firing a shotgun out the window, which is illegal, or shooting through a closed door, which is nothing but stupid.

But nice deflection.

(Not really)

Oh that is easy....Big Ears is just as dumb and maybe dumber....

Dumb and Dumber...
Obama-and-Bush-in-Dumb-and-Dumber--112259.jpg

You have to fabricate shit about the brilliant Obama, I can give you real time comedy with Bush.....get your pop corn out, its gonna be brutal.....
View attachment 50822View attachment 50823View attachment 50824View attachment 50826View attachment 50825
View attachment 50828View attachment 50829.....if View attachment 50831View attachment 50830
Must See Hilarious George Bush Bloopers! - VERY FUNNY ...
View attachment 50833▶ 4:50
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEbZqvMu2cQ
Mar 21, 2008 - Uploaded by YouFaves
Click here to watch another funny video: Various George W

I challenge you to come real with some Obama shit, like this fuck head....the brother is all dat!!...

One question, tiggerr.

How many of those pictures you just posted are photoshopped?

how many taken out of context?

how many a capture of a single shot out of a video?

LIVE FUCKIN VIDEO IS AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE IF YOU DARE VISIT THERE....I PERSONALLY REMEMBER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE MOMENTS....THE WIDE WORLD INTERNET DOES NOT LIE....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Shoes thrown at Bush - The ULTIMATE insult! (Subtitles and ...
View attachment 50841▶ 0:59
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWt3-kPBQ4A
Dec 14, 2008 - Uploaded by setfree68
Journalist Muntadar al-Zeidi throws his shoes at George W Bushduring a Press Co... ... Watch the Video, on ...
photo chopped my black ass....LOLOLOLOLO

That's one.

How about the rest?

Some are factual, some out of context, some manufactured lies.

as for the picture of him with his hands on Merkel, true.

But at least Merkel was an adult.

th

and her husband wasn't standing there.

th

How about the rest? I can't help you, I've tried and tried and tried, I can't help you!!

You need to help yourself.

No one else is going to.

( they enjoy laughing at you)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back