Jeb Bush, your an idiot.....the Pope shouldn't what???

Jeb is an asshole IMO, but he finally says something I agree with, but of course he wasn't using language strong enough.

The pope has no business whatsoever trying to manipulate US policy on globabble whining, economics or immigration.

Furthermore if the pope had been condemning the collectivist governments of the world for their utter failures to lift people out of poverty, and their propensity of increasing poverty while enriching a ruling elite the bed wetters would have laid down on the tarmac to prevent his flight from landing.

TH Pope is welcome to speak out.

But he is no Authority to the majority of Americans, and his case has to stand on it's merits.

IMO, he can fuck off.

man you pubs have no respect for anyone, but you liberal demigod. Him you like. Go figure.

I have respect for him when he is doing his job, ie being a spiritual leader to his flock.

WHen he is trying to use that authority to fuck me, fuck him.

Jeb Bush: The Pope Shouldn't Discuss Climate Change Because 'He's Not A Scientist'....
.......this coming from a guy, who's brother never fought a day in uniform, declaring war on the wrong country...this coming from a guy, who's party, houses some of the dumbest mf's ever to haunt the halls of congress....those same fools, who don't know crap about anything but getting elected and getting a check off of tax payers for doing absolutely nothing, those are the morons we're all suppose to listen too?

Jeb, you're an idiot!!

The racist is having another hate-attack! Quick, someone call 1-800-nobodygivesafuckwhataracistlunaticthinks!

Forum List

Back