Jeb Bush, your an idiot.....the Pope shouldn't what???

Lindzen and Curry are atmospherics professors who research on nobody's money.
Meanwhile, a slew of gov teat-suckers worldwide living off of grant money to prove a hypothesis in the name of an organization (IPCC) whose root word in its title is government is OK by you.

This article shows what a quack LIndzen is.

Climate misinformer: Richard Lindzen

The Weekly Standard's Lindzen puff piece exemplifies the conservative media's climate failures | Dana Nuccitelli

Richard Lindzen is one of the approximately 3 percent of climate scientists who believe the human influence on global warming is relatively small (thoughLindzen is now retired, no longer doing scientific research). More importantly,he's been wrong about nearly every major climate argument he's made over the past two decades. Lindzen is arguably the climate scientist who's been the wrongest, longest.

Lindzen and Curry are atmospherics professors who research on nobody's money.
Meanwhile, a slew of gov teat-suckers worldwide living off of grant money to prove a hypothesis in the name of an organization (IPCC) whose root word in its title is government is OK by you.

This article shows what a quack LIndzen is.

Climate misinformer: Richard Lindzen

The Weekly Standard's Lindzen puff piece exemplifies the conservative media's climate failures | Dana Nuccitelli

Richard Lindzen is one of the approximately 3 percent of climate scientists who believe the human influence on global warming is relatively small (thoughLindzen is now retired, no longer doing scientific research). More importantly,he's been wrong about nearly every major climate argument he's made over the past two decades. Lindzen is arguably the climate scientist who's been the wrongest, longest.
Lindzen is a professor emeritus of atmospherics at MIT. Your disparagement of him concedes the propaganda of AGW.

Lindzen is a professor emeritus of atmospherics at MIT. Your disparagement of him concedes the propaganda of AGW.

You know what, there are communists who are professor emeritus at universities... tht doesn't make that a good idea.

Lindzen is a quack. He hasn't even done any research in 10 years.
You just gave in to admission. All alarmist extremists disparage dissent.

You just gave in to admission. All alarmist extremists disparage dissent.

You know what guy, Universities give tenure to HOlocaust Deniers, but that doesn't mean the holocaust didn't happen.

Arthur Butz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

point is, Linzden is considered a quack in his field. No one will fund his research at this point because he's a quack.
And you know because you're an expert on atmospherics. Funny how he and fellow quack Judith Curry still teach at major science schools.
Any credible person would approach AGW with much doubt instead of blind partisan loyalty.

And you know because you're an expert on atmospherics. Funny how he and fellow quack Judith Curry still teach at major science schools.
Any credible person would approach AGW with much doubt instead of blind partisan loyalty.

HEre's what I do guy.

When 97% of the people in a given field tell me that something is so, I don't seek out the ONE guy who says it isn't because he agrees with my political philosophy. That's being blind and partisan.

It becomes especially obvious when I can look outside and see that weather is not what it was when I was a child 45 years ago. I remember Chicago Winters in the 1970's. We don't have anything like that now.

But you will find the two quacks who aren't even getting grants because their theories are considered so bizarre because, you just don't want it to be true.

Because if it is true, you'd have to acquiese to the government telling you what kind of car you have to drive and what kind of furnace you have to have.

Jeb Bush: The Pope Shouldn't Discuss Climate Change Because 'He's Not A Scientist'....
.......this coming from a guy, who's brother never fought a day in uniform, declaring war on the wrong country...this coming from a guy, who's party, houses some of the dumbest mf's ever to haunt the halls of congress....those same fools, who don't know crap about anything but getting elected and getting a check off of tax payers for doing absolutely nothing, those are the morons we're all suppose to listen too?

Jeb, you're an idiot!!

So by his logic, politicians shouldn't speak about God since they're not clergy? I completely agree. :)

HEre's what I do guy.

When 97% of the people in a given field tell me that something is so, I don't seek out the ONE guy who says it isn't because he agrees with my political philosophy. That's being blind and partisan.

It becomes especially obvious when I can look outside and see that weather is not what it was when I was a child 45 years ago. I remember Chicago Winters in the 1970's. We don't have anything like that now.

But you will find the two quacks who aren't even getting grants because their theories are considered so bizarre because, you just don't want it to be true.

Because if it is true, you'd have to acquiese to the government telling you what kind of car you have to drive and what kind of furnace you have to have.
The 97℅ figure is a propagated skew. Many of those included in the 97℅ dispute the severity of man's influence and especially the severity and counterproductivity of measures undertaken.
Why you remain so adamant about something so in dispute suggests political bigotry on your part.

The 97℅ figure is a propagated skew. Many of those included in the 97℅ dispute the severity of man's influence and especially the severity and counterproductivity of measures undertaken.
Why you remain so adamant about something so in dispute suggests political bigotry on your part.

Guy, 97% agree that Man is the Problem.

What to do about it might be worth debating. The fact it is happening is not.

Claiming it isn't happening because some whore in a labcoat took Koch Brother money isn't worth discussing.

Guy, 97% agree that Man is the Problem.

What to do about it might be worth debating. The fact it is happening is not.

Claiming it isn't happening because some whore in a labcoat took Koch Brother money isn't worth discussing.
97% is the number that alarmist propagandists promote to push their agenda. Especially the political whore president we have. When politicians are the loudest on any issue of science the smartest people will prudently apply doubt.
Many of that alleged 97% have asked to not be considered among that list and have disputed the degree to which man has contributed and especially denounced the adverse measures undertaken in response.
There are plenty more links like this if you really want to know...

The Myth of the Climate Change '97%'

There are plenty more links like this if you really want to know...

No, guy, I'm really not interested in Koch Brother's Propaganda. Keep trying to pretend there is any scientific debate on this, but there isn't.
You expose yourself as a partisan fraud. Any reasonable person would yield to conflicting expertise. Only agenda sheeple keep their minds closed.

You expose yourself as a partisan fraud. Any reasonable person would yield to conflicting expertise. Only agenda sheeple keep their minds closed.

NO, I wouldn't. The guys who are still disputing AGW are all on the Oil Industry's payroll.

Shit, big tobacco had scientists who INSISTED smoking didn't cause lung cancer. And they kept doing it up to the tobacco settlement.

Jeb is an asshole IMO, but he finally says something I agree with, but of course he wasn't using language strong enough.

The pope has no business whatsoever trying to manipulate US policy on globabble whining, economics or immigration.

Furthermore if the pope had been condemning the collectivist governments of the world for their utter failures to lift people out of poverty, and their propensity of increasing poverty while enriching a ruling elite the bed wetters would have laid down on the tarmac to prevent his flight from landing.

TH Pope is welcome to speak out.

But he is no Authority to the majority of Americans, and his case has to stand on it's merits.

IMO, he can fuck off.

man you pubs have no respect for anyone, but you liberal demigod. Him you like. Go figure.

Maybe literacy test should be a requirement for voting. Imagine the Democrat indignation!
1_123125_123071_2093455_2109161_041104_dailymirror.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg
I so agree
I thought you would whine that literacy tests are racist.
What they hell did I tell you about thinking?

You're fucking kidding, right?

On this day in 1972, George W. Bush, the nation’s 43rd president, was permanently suspended from flying with the Texas Air National Guard for having missed an annual medical examination.

The matter spawned a political controversy in both the 2000 and 2004 presidential campaigns. Reporters probed not only how and why Bush had lost his flight status but also how he came to be a member of the Texas Air National Guard during the Vietnam War and whether he had in fact fulfilled the requirements of his military service contract.

National Air Guard regulations require pilots to pass an annual physical in order to remain in flight status during the three months prior to a pilot’s birthday, in Bush’s case, July 6. Because Bush did not take the exam during this time frame, his commander suspended his flight status. The decision to do so was confirmed by Col. Bobby Hodges on Sept. 5, 1972, and re-confirmed by a National Guard Bureau order on Sept. 29 of that year.

Read more: George W. Bush suspended from Texas Air National Guard, Aug. 1, 1972
Little Joe, do you think W is the only POTUS to avoid serving in a war zone? If you knew history, you would know several have from both stinking parties.

Uh, but how many was as dumb as a fuckin can of dry paint as that shit for brains Bush.....uh, not to many I believe.
Oh that is easy....Big Ears is just as dumb and maybe dumber....

Dumb and Dumber...
Obama-and-Bush-in-Dumb-and-Dumber--112259.jpg

You have to fabricate shit about the brilliant Obama, I can give you real time comedy with Bush.....get your pop corn out, its gonna be brutal.....
View attachment 50822View attachment 50823View attachment 50824View attachment 50826View attachment 50825
View attachment 50828View attachment 50829.....if View attachment 50831View attachment 50830
Must See Hilarious George Bush Bloopers! - VERY FUNNY ...
View attachment 50833▶ 4:50
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEbZqvMu2cQ
Mar 21, 2008 - Uploaded by YouFaves
Click here to watch another funny video: Various George W

I challenge you to come real with some Obama shit, like this fuck head....the brother is all dat!!...

One question, tiggerr.

How many of those pictures you just posted are photoshopped?

how many taken out of context?

how many a capture of a single shot out of a video?

LOLOLOL...truth hurts don't it?

Little Joe, do you think W is the only POTUS to avoid serving in a war zone? If you knew history, you would know several have from both stinking parties.

Uh, but how many was as dumb as a fuckin can of dry paint as that shit for brains Bush.....uh, not to many I believe.
Oh that is easy....Big Ears is just as dumb and maybe dumber....

Dumb and Dumber...
Obama-and-Bush-in-Dumb-and-Dumber--112259.jpg

You have to fabricate shit about the brilliant Obama, I can give you real time comedy with Bush.....get your pop corn out, its gonna be brutal.....
View attachment 50822View attachment 50823View attachment 50824View attachment 50826View attachment 50825
View attachment 50828View attachment 50829.....if View attachment 50831View attachment 50830
Must See Hilarious George Bush Bloopers! - VERY FUNNY ...
View attachment 50833▶ 4:50
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEbZqvMu2cQ
Mar 21, 2008 - Uploaded by YouFaves
Click here to watch another funny video: Various George W

I challenge you to come real with some Obama shit, like this fuck head....the brother is all dat!!...

One question, tiggerr.

How many of those pictures you just posted are photoshopped?

how many taken out of context?

how many a capture of a single shot out of a video?

LOLOLOL...truth hurts don't it?

truth?

Forum List

Back