Jeb Bush, your an idiot.....the Pope shouldn't what???

When asked about climate change or evolution the Right all answer, like robots, "I'm not a scientist". The dumb people who support them nod and say, "Right".
WTF are you talking about? If they are not a scientist you think they should pose as though they were like a libtard troll? No, dear, most of us have some integrity.

The problem with Climate Change is that the climate has ALWAYS changed. I personally believe in evolution, as do most of my college educated conservative friends do.

You really are an idiot.
And scientist take that into account. They are not idiots. They model climate based on several factors. 97 percent agree it is more than typical climate change and it has accelerated since the industrial revolution

You agree with Jebby. Why shouldn't you, when after all he is a progressive just like you? Yet, you find him most unacceptable merely because the dumb ass is an R.

No doubt he like you, believes the AGW hoax.

Yeah, you know what, it was in the 80's today in Chicago, first day of fall.

Meh. Probably just a Hoax... that 95% of scientists are in on.

Go back to the Libertarian Kiddy table,the grownups are talking.
My son...did you hear about the record snow fall in Alaska yesterday? Yeah...thought so.

How about that record cold and snow in Calgary... In...wait for it....JULY!!!!!

Two can play at this game, but I always win.

You agree with Jebby. Why shouldn't you, when after all he is a progressive just like you? Yet, you find him most unacceptable merely because the dumb ass is an R.

No doubt he like you, believes the AGW hoax.

Yeah, you know what, it was in the 80's today in Chicago, first day of fall.

Meh. Probably just a Hoax... that 95% of scientists are in on.

Go back to the Libertarian Kiddy table,the grownups are talking.
My son...did you hear about the record snow fall in Alaska yesterday? Yeah...thought so.

It's called global warming for a reason. Calgary and Alaska aren't, the last time I checked, the whole of the world.

[

Yeah, if you are a Libertarian moron who doesn't understand the difference between local weather and global climate.

Since you brought up Alaska, let's look at Alaska.

Alaska Is the Canary in the Climate Coal Mine, and That Bird Is in Trouble

Something does seem to be going on in Alaska. Last fall, a skipjack tuna, which ismore likely to be found in the Galápagos than near a glacier, was caught about 150 miles southeast of Anchorage, not far from the Kenai. This past weekend, race organizers had to truck in snow to the ceremonial Iditarod start line in Anchorage.

But it’s unclear how long that will be possible. Alaska is heating up at twice the rate of the rest of the country—a canary in our climate coal mine. A new report shows that warming in Alaska, along with the rest of the Arctic, is accelerating as the loss of snow and ice cover begins to set off a feedback loop of further warming. Warming in wintertime has been the most dramatic—more than 6 degrees in the past 50 years. And this is just a fraction of the warming that’s expected to comeover just the next few decades.

Man Jeb, you are a fucking idiot. And I thought Jeb actually was a pretty smart person. If the Pope shouldn't talk about climate change because he's not a scientist, then why in the fuck should politicians talk against climate change unless they are also actual scientists? Why is Jeb telling us his thoughts on climate change since he's not a scientist?

Remember when everyone said Jeb was the "smart" Bush brother? I don't think anyone is saying that anymore.
Remember how smart Obama was in 2008? Seems hilarious now, eh?

Obama is quite intelligent. Just because his political agenda does not fit yours does not make him less intelligent. What cracks me up are the cons in this forum who think they are intelligent. While there are a few, most seem to be as dumb as a bag of rocks.

[

Yeah, if you are a Libertarian moron who doesn't understand the difference between local weather and global climate.

Since you brought up Alaska, let's look at Alaska.

Alaska Is the Canary in the Climate Coal Mine, and That Bird Is in Trouble

Something does seem to be going on in Alaska. Last fall, a skipjack tuna, which ismore likely to be found in the Galápagos than near a glacier, was caught about 150 miles southeast of Anchorage, not far from the Kenai. This past weekend, race organizers had to truck in snow to the ceremonial Iditarod start line in Anchorage.

But it’s unclear how long that will be possible. Alaska is heating up at twice the rate of the rest of the country—a canary in our climate coal mine. A new report shows that warming in Alaska, along with the rest of the Arctic, is accelerating as the loss of snow and ice cover begins to set off a feedback loop of further warming. Warming in wintertime has been the most dramatic—more than 6 degrees in the past 50 years. And this is just a fraction of the warming that’s expected to comeover just the next few decades.
But...but...but...little Joey you cited your weather in Shitcago. Oh! I get it. You can, but I can't... Liberals

But...but...but...little Joey you cited your weather in Shitcago. Oh! I get it. You can, but I can't... Liberals

so the big words in the article confused you, eh?

Yup, completely ignorant of science, but you want to talk about science-y stuff.

So let's bottom line it, you don't want Global Warming to be true because it would require more government to fix. That's about it, isn't it? It isn't about the evidence, which is pretty plain for most of us to see.

Thought I read that Pope Francis graduated from the University of Buenos Aires, class of 1957 as a Chemical Engineer. And Republicans who believe the world is only a few thousand years old think he should stay away from discussing science because he knows nothing about it. Now, come on, is that happening or is it the hash?
More interesting is that democrats and neocon, pseudo-liberal lefties who believe the earth is much older than the pope believes it is like this pope because of his science expertise and his take on AGW.
Think about it.
Then you democrats go find a non-democrat to explain the contradiction to you.

More interesting is that democrats and neocon, pseudo-liberal lefties who believe the earth is much older than the pope believes it is like this pope because of his science expertise and his take on AGW.
Think about it.

There's no contradiction at all. The Pope and the official policy of the Catholic Church is that the world is as old as scientists think it is. THey don't take the bible literally.

Catholic Church and evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Pope is infallible on faith and morals, but his opinion in science is no better than anyone else's is.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
The Pope is infallible on faith and morals, but his opinion in science is no better than anyone else's is.

Fair enough.

But how about addressing the point he made?

It seem global warming denial is a kind of religion in itself. No amount of evidence will convince you guys that it is happening, even right around you. NOt if it means more government to fix the problem, anyway.

From a Scientific view, this isn't even a question. Science has determined- the world is getting warmer and humans are the cause. the only real disagreement is by how much and how severe it will be.

"Your an idiot" has to be one of the funniest insults of all time.

Just saying.

Rates right up there with "who's brother".

I don't give a crap about personal ad hominem insults, but the moderators should definitely ban all assholes like tigerred59 whose ignorance displayed in their posts is an insult to not only to common sense, common decency and political sanity, but also an affront to the English language.

Fair enough.

But how about addressing the point he made?

It seem global warming denial is a kind of religion in itself. No amount of evidence will convince you guys that it is happening, even right around you. NOt if it means more government to fix the problem, anyway.

From a Scientific view, this isn't even a question. Science has determined- the world is getting warmer and humans are the cause. the only real disagreement is by how much and how severe it will be.

Belief in global warming, or more explicitly belief in man made global warming is a religion itself, and the pope of it is Al Gore.

This bastard has a carbon foot print bigger than all sasquatches and elephants combined.

When this bastard moves into a three bedroom 2,000 sq foot bungalow, has a family sedan to drive and flies commercial wherever he needs to spew his garbage, I will stop dismissing him as a bloviating hypocritical asshole.

Mean time, I will keep my environment clean, drive when walking is not an option, keep the air conditioner and heating at such level that the sea levels are safe to remain as low as not endanger Al Gore's home to get under water.

BTW the Pope is no greater a scientist than Al Gore.

Belief in global warming, or more explicitly belief in man made global warming is a religion itself, and the pope of it is Al Gore.

This bastard has a carbon foot print bigger than all sasquatches and elephants combined.

I agree. AL Gore is a hypocrite. Doesn't change the overall question. If Global Warming is real (and the scientists all say it is), shouldn't we do something about it?

Mean time, I will keep my environment clean, drive when walking is not an option, keep the air conditioner and heating at such level that the sea levels are safe to remain as low as not endanger Al Gore's home to get under water.

BTW the Pope is no greater a scientist than Al Gore.

No, he isn't. So let's see what the Scientists say.

Oh, wait. The Scientists say that there really is global warming and humans are causing it.

Now, I know you guys want to make a big deal that the Pope and Al Gore and Obama have private jets that have a bigger carbon footprint than an average family. That's a fair criticism.

Okay, we've made three guys live better. Now how about the other 300 million Americans?

Think about it.

There's no contradiction at all. The Pope and the official policy of the Catholic Church is that the world is as old as scientists think it is. THey don't take the bible literally.

Catholic Church and evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to your source they are agnostic. Which is odd for theists.

Forum List

Back