Jeb Bush, your an idiot.....the Pope shouldn't what???

According to your source they are agnostic. Which is odd for theists.

Not really.

There has to be a point where the church admits science is established no matter what the Bible says.

Check out the whole Galileo thing if you need a reference.

of course 25% of Americans really think the sun goes around the Earth, and most of them live in Red states.

1 In 4 Americans Thinks The Sun Goes Around The Earth, Survey Says
Galileo had to deal with some serious opposition from the church.
Catholicism is creationist yet this pope is now an expert in science because his opinion jibes with lefty AGW religion.
Ironic.

Jeb Bush: The Pope Shouldn't Discuss Climate Change Because 'He's Not A Scientist'....
.......this coming from a guy, who's brother never fought a day in uniform, declaring war on the wrong country...this coming from a guy, who's party, houses some of the dumbest mf's ever to haunt the halls of congress....those same fools, who don't know crap about anything but getting elected and getting a check off of tax payers for doing absolutely nothing, those are the morons we're all suppose to listen too?

Jeb, you're an idiot!!

How many days did you wear a uniform?

Catholicism is creationist yet this pope is now an expert in science because his opinion jibes with lefty AGW religion.
Ironic.

Guy, i'm not going to waste a lot of time trying to cure your fucking ignorance...

But I went to Catholic Schools back in the 1970's, and the Nuns said Evolution was a thing. The Catholic Church is not "Creationist" like you knuckle-dragging fundies are.

Here's the thing- SCIENTISTS say Global Warming is real. The Pope agrees.

Who disagrees? Libertarian assholes who fear more government to cure the problem and greedy corporations that want to make as much profit now and fuck future generations.

Ironic.

Guy, i'm not going to waste a lot of time trying to cure your fucking ignorance...

But I went to Catholic Schools back in the 1970's, and the Nuns said Evolution was a thing. The Catholic Church is not "Creationist" like you knuckle-dragging fundies are.

Here's the thing- SCIENTISTS say Global Warming is real. The Pope agrees.

Who disagrees? Libertarian assholes who fear more government to cure the problem and greedy corporations that want to make as much profit now and fuck future generations.
Yo, sheeple dude, creationism is a Christian thing whether you believe it jibes with evolution or not. Most scientists dispute creationism and lefties love scientists' atheism. Now they love the Pope because he's toeing their AGW line. Dichotomy.
AGW is disputed by scientists and especially the measures undertaken to deal with it.
Your ignorant bias is showing.

Yo, sheeple dude, creationism is a Christian thing whether you believe it jibes with evolution or not. Most scientists dispute creationism and lefties love scientists' atheism. Now they love the Pope because he's toeing their AGW line. Dichotomy.
AGW is disputed by scientists and especially the measures undertaken to deal with it.

Creationism is a thing among SOME Christians. A lot of Christians treat it as a MYTH.

Yes, i know, this might come to a shock to you, but Christians who can think actually consider the story with the talking snake to be a fairy tale.

Real scientists don't dispute AGW at all. there is downright scientific consensus on it. The only controversy is how serious the problem is.

Creationism is a thing among SOME Christians. A lot of Christians treat it as a MYTH.

Yes, i know, this might come to a shock to you, but Christians who can think actually consider the story with the talking snake to be a fairy tale.

Real scientists don't dispute AGW at all. there is downright scientific consensus on it. The only controversy is how serious the problem is.
Your bias is showing. Don't call others ignorant if you choose to be ignorant yourself. Do the research on agreement over AGW, not just GW. And then do the research on the degree to which scientists agree on AGW. Stop lapping up the sheeple food.

Your bias is showing. Don't call others ignorant if you choose to be ignorant yourself. Do the research on agreement over AGW, not just GW. And then do the research on the degree to which scientists agree on AGW. Stop lapping up the sheeple food.

Buddy, I have done the research. Now, I'll admit that having hot days in September and October in Chicago (we didn't when I was growing up) is probably enough evidence for me something is up, but I've read the journals and articles.

Science has settled this question. The world is getting warmer, humans are causing it.

Buddy, I have done the research. Now, I'll admit that having hot days in September and October in Chicago (we didn't when I was growing up) is probably enough evidence for me something is up, but I've read the journals and articles.

Science has settled this question. The world is getting warmer, humans are causing it.
You sound like a left wing politician. They are the only ones who make such bold, absolute statements about issues of science.

Who was at fault for global temperatures before humans?

Jeb Bush: The Pope Shouldn't Discuss Climate Change Because 'He's Not A Scientist'....
.......this coming from a guy, who's brother never fought a day in uniform, declaring war on the wrong country...this coming from a guy, who's party, houses some of the dumbest mf's ever to haunt the halls of congress....those same fools, who don't know crap about anything but getting elected and getting a check off of tax payers for doing absolutely nothing, those are the morons we're all suppose to listen too?

Jeb, you're an idiot!!

In the Catholic faith what the pope says is believed to have come straight from God the Father.

Jeb should know this.

Non-responisve. More Koch Brother Propaganda.

Temperatures have never risen this fast before humans.

These old men could give a fuck about America's future, they got their wealth, their gold and all ready to depart the planet with a smile on their face...I just wish someone would save them before its too late, that camel will ease nicely through a eye of a needle before these two devils of fortune.

Republidytes.

You sound like a left wing politician. They are the only ones who make such bold, absolute statements about issues of science.

There's no scientific debate here. Just big oil trying to confuse the issues.

How does it feel to be a Koch Brother Dupe?
Just saying there is no scientific debate is admission of duping.

Just saying there is no scientific debate is admission of duping.

a bunch of whores in labcoats taking Koch Brother Money is not a debate.
Lindzen and Curry are atmospherics professors who research on nobody's money.
Meanwhile, a slew of gov teat-suckers worldwide living off of grant money to prove a hypothesis in the name of an organization (IPCC) whose root word in its title is government is OK by you.

Forum List

Back