🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jeb on Oregon Massacre: ‘Stuff Happens’

Not very wise, Jeb.

Jeb on Oregon Massacre: ‘Stuff Happens’

Jeb Bush in South Carolina argued against calls for greater gun control on Friday, saying “stuff happens.”

Typical GOP sucking the NRA dick. And more people die.

motherhood-gop-nra-isis.jpg
go read the thread:

When is the time to talk about gun violence?

Then come talk to me or talk there about this.

PJ's logic.
When a Christian shoots somebody it the religions fault.
When a muslim shoots somebody it's the guns fault.

PJ people don't even think you are stupid anymore. People KNOW you are stupid.

Don't know why you cannot understand this, Dark Fury, Mercer was not a Muslim. He was not a Muslim. He was a Satanist.
This may change your mind on that...
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...-muslim-jihadists-and-calls-to-kill-the-jews/
No, it does not change my mind at all. Mercer was a Satanist. He was not a Muslim and I do not believe the kid on his page was a radical Muslim. He was just a kid that said some stupid things. I know the difference. And you are wrong.

these poor souls from this won't have any bones to bury by the time the left gets done using them

disgusting

It is time for non-partisan common sense to prevail on this issue. I do have the in-between moderate answer, for now.

there is no in between. Unless they can go and lock up every criminal, gang member and nut cases. nobody is stepping on my second amendment

I haven't KILLED ANYONE.

Steph, there is an in-between. Besides requiring a background check for gun ownership, a short anger mgmt. assessment is combined with it. Novel? No. The wherewithal has been available since 1982.
and so what? go read this thread:

these poor souls from this won't have any bones to bury by the time the left gets done using them

disgusting

It is time for non-partisan common sense to prevail on this issue. I do have the in-between moderate answer, for now.

there is no in between. Unless they can go and lock up every criminal, gang member and nut cases. nobody is stepping on my second amendment

I haven't KILLED ANYONE.

Steph, there is an in-between. Besides requiring a background check for gun ownership, a short anger mgmt. assessment is combined with it. Novel? No. The wherewithal has been available since 1982.
funny post B.Kidd , thankyou !!

disgusting

I haven't KILLED ANYONE.

Get to the quick.......or :anj_stfu:.

disgusting

go read at this thread:

Besides re-reading a 33 page thread, what is yer' point?....get to it...have at it!
my point is if you want to discuss gun violence go to that page and let's talk. I have quite a few posts and don't really feel like rehashing the 33 pages again.

disgusting

I haven't KILLED ANYONE.

Get to the quick.......or :anj_stfu:.

disgusting

I haven't KILLED ANYONE.

Yer' welcome.

disgusting

I haven't KILLED ANYONE.

Yer' welcome.
knew you weren't interested in a discussion.

I haven't KILLED ANYONE.

Yer' welcome.

What's your solution?

disgusting

I haven't KILLED ANYONE.

Anger management classes? Are you sane?

I haven't KILLED ANYONE.

Yer' welcome.

What's your solution?
to what?

BTW, why does there need to be a solution? You think you can see into the future? That's the solution.

ah, because we won't play jebbie said stuff happens people now need anger management. how so sweet

I haven't KILLED ANYONE.

Yer' welcome.
oh they got an atta boy, way more important

Forum List

Back