🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jeb on Oregon Massacre: ‘Stuff Happens’

there is no in between. Unless they can go and lock up every criminal, gang member and nut cases. nobody is stepping on my second amendment

I haven't KILLED ANYONE.

Steph, there is an in-between. Besides requiring a background check for gun ownership, a short anger mgmt. assessment is combined with it. Novel? No. The wherewithal has been available since 1982.

Anger management classes? Are you sane?

Yes I am. Not classes, dummy. An AM assessment at the time a background check is done. Take the assessment, pass, you get your gun checked against the background check of a criminal record.
It's totally sane........and, it won't be a 'cure-all', but will screen out some and save lives......like seatbelts....which isn't a cure-all either.
But since you cannot comprehende that, I will save myself some keystrokes rather than try to break that down to a neanderthal like you.

The problem with your assessment is the authorities can change the requirements at will. Thus making it impossible for anyone save their friends and supporters to get weapons. I am sorry you're such a stupid moron, but even a total nimrod could see the problem with your idea.

Nope. The assessment is independently self-contained, is data-based, been around since the early 80's and continuously refines itself, has a user-agreement. Combined with a background check, will measure an anger profile..........if you fail both, then, simply, no gun for you, legally.
Watch for it in the upcoming years.........I'm gonna get 'er done!!!

Bullshit. You truly have no clue of what you speak. For a assessment to be valid it has to have an over arching authority, have the core competencies themselves tested, the assessor has to be tested, the writer of the assessment has to be certified, and tested on an ongoing basis, benchmarking must be carried out on a repeated basis, there must be client feedback mechanisms, etc. etc. etc. It is FAR from a "simple" thing.

. That authority would be the government (ESPECIALLY when it comes to taking someones rights away) My wife writes the fucking things, so I have a feeling she knows more about them than you.

Steph, there is an in-between. Besides requiring a background check for gun ownership, a short anger mgmt. assessment is combined with it. Novel? No. The wherewithal has been available since 1982.

Anger management classes? Are you sane?

Yes I am. Not classes, dummy. An AM assessment at the time a background check is done. Take the assessment, pass, you get your gun checked against the background check of a criminal record.
It's totally sane........and, it won't be a 'cure-all', but will screen out some and save lives......like seatbelts....which isn't a cure-all either.
But since you cannot comprehende that, I will save myself some keystrokes rather than try to break that down to a neanderthal like you.

The problem with your assessment is the authorities can change the requirements at will. Thus making it impossible for anyone save their friends and supporters to get weapons. I am sorry you're such a stupid moron, but even a total nimrod could see the problem with your idea.

Nope. The assessment is independently self-contained, is data-based, been around since the early 80's and continuously refines itself, has a user-agreement. Combined with a background check, will measure an anger profile..........if you fail both, then, simply, no gun for you, legally.
Watch for it in the upcoming years.........I'm gonna get 'er done!!!

Bullshit. You truly have no clue of what you speak. For a assessment to be valid it has to have an over arching authority, have the core competencies themselves tested, the assessor has to be tested, the writer of the assessment has to be certified, and tested on an ongoing basis, benchmarking must be carried out on a repeated basis, there must be client feedback mechanisms, etc. etc. etc. It is FAR from a "simple" thing.

. That authority would be the government (ESPECIALLY when it comes to taking someones rights away) My wife writes the fucking things, so I have a feeling she knows more about them than you.

You don't know the particulars cuz I haven't given them. Whatever your wife writes, hope she is getting paid. An 'assessment' is on the lowest level of psychobabble, as it only measures the 'amount of'; as in anger, substance abuse, etc..
Of course, any assessment tool has to be certified and ongoingly tested, overseen, and 'benchmarked', as you put it; nontheless it is a fairly simple thing, no matter what dear wifey tells you. I've been there, done it. State authorities can validate, if sold. Feds are another case, altogether.
So, I'll go the state route initially.
Oh, and tell dear wifey, that I am clueless..........:laugh:.

humans.JPG

Forum List

Back