Jeb says he will pull away from the GOP pack

i read he had the big money backers then I read where he didn't have a lot of cash on hand? Yeah, even though he may have flipped a little, he seems like the adult in the room up to this point.

well whoopee
I hope you plan on voting for him. he's another snake politician along the same lines of Shrillary, Sanders

Jeb Bush suffers from confusion. He's so popular, why don't people support him. He had all the big donors. He had all tbe money. Except the big donors saw tbat he really wasn't very popular.

The RW loons on this board will deny reality until it slaps them dead in the face.

2008 America sees its first Black President

2016 America elects its first Woman President

2017 US funeral home industry sees huge boom as mass suicide among FOX News vierwers......:alcoholic::bang3::blowup:

The RW loons on this board will deny reality until it slaps them dead in the face.

2017 US funeral home industry sees huge boom as mass suicide among FOX News vierwers......:alcoholic::bang3::blowup:
This needs to be saved until after the election.

Yea, he'll sink to the bottom. After what his brother did to this country. He has all the same advisers which means the same policies. The GOP was so ashamed of George, they kept him from their last two conventions.

This needs to be saved until after the election.
It will still be funny.

The Republican race will be a three person race between Jeb Bush, Scott Walker and Marco Rubio in my opinion. I won't count Bush out but the fact the NY Times did a couple of highly silly front page stories about Rubio having four traffic tickets in seventeen years and buying a fishing boat tells me right now they consider him a bigger threat to Hillary than Jeb.

LOL. Thats completely wrong.
In 2008 we did not elect the first black president.
In 2016 we will not elect the first woman president, unless Nikki Haley decides to run and wins.
In 2017 there wont be any Democrats. Their defeat at the polls in such resounding numbers will make newspapers write columns about "Is there a future for the Democratic Party?"

Forum List

Back