Jeb says he will pull away from the GOP pack

I think Hillary can grind it out, both in the primary and potentially in the general.

Clinton is not running to be liked by everyone, though that’s not to say her campaign won’t seek to improve her image. Instead, she is seeking to show that what is most authentic about her is that she knows the fight she wants to take on and has a commitment to doing the job as best as she knows how. What she doesn’t yet know is whether that will be enough for a majority of Americans.

Clinton distances herself from Obama s style if not his substance - The Washington Post

Whether being competent on the issues and committed to solutions that have at least some bipartisan appeal is enough to overcome her hubris and the largely faux scandals the RW media flog ... who knows.

But, I just don't see how Jeb gets the nomination. He's locking up big donor commitments, but if he's not the nominee, those commitments mean nothing.
There is nothing authentic about her. That's the point. She will say, do, and gesticulate anything to get elected. She has zero principles, except Hillary. What about that do you not get?
She is a technocrat, Rabbi. She's 60plus years old, graduated one of the most liberal, and elite, women's liberal arts colleges, and went to work on progressive causes, and never looked back .... except she and Bill did take time off to become wealthy after Bill's two terms. She and Bill will throw anyone under the bus, except possibly Chelsea. She has an enemies list to rival Nixon's. Her thurst for powerful is greater than a Lannister's or Tagaryen's. Privacy and total secrecy are synonyms for her.
She is not a technocrat. She would be an ideologue if she had any ideology other than Me Me Me.

Go ahead GOP run Bush....
I stay home or do a write in vote for Bernie Sanders...

Not me, I will vote for colonel saunders
Wait, you do mean Him, right? He's running. Right?
Col-Sanders.jpg

I'd vote 3 times for Colonel Sanders. :thup: :thup: :thup:

Yea, he'll sink to the bottom. After what his brother did to this country. He has all the same advisers which means the same policies. The GOP was so ashamed of George, they kept him from their last two conventions.
And yet he collects a pension for life. Who else can screw up so badly and still collect a pension? Are we sure he isn't a union Democrat? :dunno:

I think Hillary can grind it out, both in the primary and potentially in the general.

Clinton is not running to be liked by everyone, though that’s not to say her campaign won’t seek to improve her image. Instead, she is seeking to show that what is most authentic about her is that she knows the fight she wants to take on and has a commitment to doing the job as best as she knows how. What she doesn’t yet know is whether that will be enough for a majority of Americans.

Clinton distances herself from Obama s style if not his substance - The Washington Post

Whether being competent on the issues and committed to solutions that have at least some bipartisan appeal is enough to overcome her hubris and the largely faux scandals the RW media flog ... who knows.

But, I just don't see how Jeb gets the nomination. He's locking up big donor commitments, but if he's not the nominee, those commitments mean nothing.
There is nothing authentic about her. That's the point. She will say, do, and gesticulate anything to get elected. She has zero principles, except Hillary. What about that do you not get?

And she doesn't even do that well. She needs acting lessons or something. Maybe she could hire a sexy body double to do her campaigning for her. :D

The RW loons on this board will deny reality until it slaps them dead in the face.

2008 America sees its first Black President

2017 US funeral home industry sees huge boom as mass suicide among FOX News vierwers......:alcoholic::bang3::blowup:

"2016 America elects its first Woman President', no matter that it will be our last elected President

"The Sky in Falling!":ack-1:

Hurrah! For citizen united.

i read he had the big money backers then I read where he didn't have a lot of cash on hand? Yeah, even though he may have flipped a little, he seems like the adult in the room up to this point.

I'm happy (in one sense) to see that. Look, the GOP has to flip 64 electoral votes from the 2012 election. Not copying Obama's strategy all the way down to the font size is frankly stupid. One thing that she seems to have realized is that her shit does stink and she's being a bit more self-deprecating.

Jeb Bush says he ll break away from GOP field - CNNPolitics.com

I tend to agree. I think it would be a safe bet to say it will be Jeb vs Hillary.

It shouldn't happen any time soon. When others drop out as we move forward, Bush should pickup their money if not the verbalized support of the deposed candidate. Money equals traction in most cases.
yep. His main priority should be to talk as little as possible and let the eXtreme rw'ers say the zany things they say :D

If the GOP would consider the advantage Jeb will have with the Latino vote, they would pushing Jeb more than they are.

Can you imagine if he speaks to the Latino community during a General debate? But then the RW loons might actually be offended if he did. He may have to step over his own party to win the General.

The question should be asked. Should Jeb have been elected in 2000, rather than the "hard partying" W? Many people say that would have drastically changed history.

Forum List

Back