Jeb says he will pull away from the GOP pack

He just might. Him and Hillary Clinton are clearly the NWO Globalist Elite picks. They have infinite resources. They're backed by the most powerful Elites in the world. Hopefully neither will win. But who knows? I guess we'll see what the NWO assholes are cookin up for us this time. Stay tuned.

I would rather have Hillary than Jeb.

A republican house would obstruct Hillary but give Jeb everything he wants.
ummm..... the House is up for reelection every 2 years. Glad to help.
Annd you think the Democrats have a real shot at taking it back? Um, no. Not at all.
What I think may or may not happen is moot. As MANY here know, Repubs only need a few days to really screw themselves in any given election.

BTW- weren't you the guy saying Perry (R) had the Repub nomination wrapped up in 2012 before they even had a single debate? Why, yes, you were. :laugh:

Go away son, you bother me :bye1:

Dear Jeb, give it up. You will never be elected president. This country is DONE with the Bush Dynasty. Throw in the towel and go play some golf. Say hi to Dick and tell him that his hand puppets aren't popular as presidents anymore. If you want someone to blame, just go to your family reunion party this Summer.

I think Hillary can grind it out, both in the primary and potentially in the general.

Clinton is not running to be liked by everyone, though that’s not to say her campaign won’t seek to improve her image. Instead, she is seeking to show that what is most authentic about her is that she knows the fight she wants to take on and has a commitment to doing the job as best as she knows how. What she doesn’t yet know is whether that will be enough for a majority of Americans.

Clinton distances herself from Obama s style if not his substance - The Washington Post

Whether being competent on the issues and committed to solutions that have at least some bipartisan appeal is enough to overcome her hubris and the largely faux scandals the RW media flog ... who knows.

But, I just don't see how Jeb gets the nomination. He's locking up big donor commitments, but if he's not the nominee, those commitments mean nothing.

I think Hillary can grind it out, both in the primary and potentially in the general.

Clinton is not running to be liked by everyone, though that’s not to say her campaign won’t seek to improve her image. Instead, she is seeking to show that what is most authentic about her is that she knows the fight she wants to take on and has a commitment to doing the job as best as she knows how. What she doesn’t yet know is whether that will be enough for a majority of Americans.

Clinton distances herself from Obama s style if not his substance - The Washington Post

Whether being competent on the issues and committed to solutions that have at least some bipartisan appeal is enough to overcome her hubris and the largely faux scandals the RW media flog ... who knows.

But, I just don't see how Jeb gets the nomination. He's locking up big donor commitments, but if he's not the nominee, those commitments mean nothing.
There is nothing authentic about her. That's the point. She will say, do, and gesticulate anything to get elected. She has zero principles, except Hillary. What about that do you not get?

The Bitch should be in prison several times over!

It is so cute to see how the far left believes they actual have a choice in their nominees..

Just like Jeb Bush is the choice of the far left for the (R)'s..

Do not need another Bush as President and certainly do not need another Clinton as President.

The RW loons on this board will deny reality until it slaps them dead in the face.

2008 America sees its first Black President

2017 US funeral home industry sees huge boom as mass suicide among FOX News vierwers......:alcoholic::bang3::blowup:

"2016 America elects its first Woman President', no matter that it will be our last elected President

There is nothing authentic about her. That's the point. She will say, do, and gesticulate anything to get elected. She has zero principles, except Hillary. What about that do you not get?
She is a technocrat, Rabbi. She's 60plus years old, graduated one of the most liberal, and elite, women's liberal arts colleges, and went to work on progressive causes, and never looked back .... except she and Bill did take time off to become wealthy after Bill's two terms. She and Bill will throw anyone under the bus, except possibly Chelsea. She has an enemies list to rival Nixon's. Her thurst for powerful is greater than a Lannister's or Tagaryen's. Privacy and total secrecy are synonyms for her.

WOW! Did not know I would ignite a firestorm. You guys are hilarious!

Forum List

Back