🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jeff Bezos is a hypocrite.

If you believe the GOP, Bezos got it half right.

Bezos wants a public vote so they can see who to fire when the move is defeated.
Bezos knows how mail-in ballots are susceptible to fraud. He doesn't want fraudulent ballots in his unionization vote but doesn't care if there are fraudulent ballots in the presidential election.

If you believe the GOP, Bezos got it half right.

Bezos wants a public vote so they can see who to fire when the move is defeated.
Bezos knows how mail-in ballots are susceptible to fraud. He doesn't want fraudulent ballots in his unionization vote but doesn't care if there are fraudulent ballots in the presidential election.
Why would they use mail in voting when it is not needed?

You really have to love that one of the stated reasons for their opposition is election security. Maybe they think it's easier to, well you know, CHEAT if you vote by mail.
No one is getting elected at Amazon it is an election to unionize.

What does a union vote at a private corporation have in common with a presidential election, not a damn thing.
You mean besides the one who gets the most votes wins?
and yet the purpose is not the same.
I don't see a major difference between the two. There is an issue or a candidate and a vote. The issue or the candidate that gets the most votes win. That's the purpose.

It's pretty hard to argue against the goal of getting more voter engagement.

What does a union vote at a private corporation have in common with a presidential election, not a damn thing.
I don't see a major difference between the two. There is an issue or a candidate and a vote. The issue or the candidate that gets the most votes win. That's the purpose.
Except that the state legislatures allowed people to do mail in voting, Bezos has not.

Except that the state legislatures allowed people to do mail in voting, Bezos has not.
Right. That's the point of the thread. It's kind of hard to argue against the goal of encouraging more voter participation.

Right. That's the point of the thread. It's kind of hard to argue against the goal of encouraging more voter participation.
Yet, there is a very small number of voters at Amazon compared to the US and Amazon is a private corporation that doesn't want everyone in the US voting on their issues.

Yet, there is a very small number of voters at Amazon compared to the US and Amazon is a private corporation that doesn't want everyone in the US voting on their issues.
I don't think the numbers matter with respect to the goal. The goal is effectively a standard. When one deviates from the standard they should expect predictable surprises.

Forum List

Back