Jeff Sessions wasn't invited to Camp David for the sleepover

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Can anyone guess why? I'm betting that Keebler Elf gets fired within the next two weeks. Donald needs more chaos to distract from his failed presidency, talk of mental issues and the new Wolff book. Would Trump tap Pruitt so that he can then fire Mueller (which would happen almost immediately)? I say YEP! The question is whether the a-hole (or any Trump a-hole) could be confirmed. Considering the fact that there are reasonable Republicans in the Senate who know what the next step would be as well as many Sessions loyalists? - Long shot.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions is one of the few cabinet members who will not attend an inner-circle legislative meeting hosted by President Trump this weekend, fueling speculation about growing tensions between the two men.

Meanwhile, Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt, who will attend the meeting at Camp David, indicated this week that he'd be willing to lead the Justice Department, according to a report.

Pruitt has been telling close associates at the EPA that he would be up to fill Sessions' shoes if Trump gives him the boot, one person familiar with the matter told Politico.

"Pruitt is very interested," the person told the outlet. "He has expressed that on a number of occasions."​

Sessions not invited to Trump meet, Pruitt interested in AG post

Jiffy haz a sad, but cheered up after sneaking into Trump's bedroom last night to watch his "Gorilla TV" :)

f0dd9dc20f012159cb73b71c2d26a34a.jpg

Maybe they're going to sit around and smoke dope all weekend long?

And we all know how Jeff "Reefer Madness" Sessions feels about that!

Don't worry. If he gets fired he'll have his cookie baking job to fall back on.

Can't say I'm sad to see Sessions go. He's a white supremacist who should have never been hired in the first place.

Last edited:
Can anyone guess why? I'm betting that Keebler Elf gets fired within the next two weeks. Donald needs more chaos to distract from his failed presidency, talk of mental issues and the new Wolff book. Would Trump tap Pruitt so that he can then fire Mueller (which would happen almost immediately)? I say YEP! The question is whether the a-hole (or any Trump a-hole) could be confirmed. Considering the fact that there are reasonable Republicans in the Senate who know what the next step would be as well as many Sessions loyalists? - Long shot.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions is one of the few cabinet members who will not attend an inner-circle legislative meeting hosted by President Trump this weekend, fueling speculation about growing tensions between the two men.

Meanwhile, Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt, who will attend the meeting at Camp David, indicated this week that he'd be willing to lead the Justice Department, according to a report.

Pruitt has been telling close associates at the EPA that he would be up to fill Sessions' shoes if Trump gives him the boot, one person familiar with the matter told Politico.

"Pruitt is very interested," the person told the outlet. "He has expressed that on a number of occasions."​

Jiffy haz a sad, but cheered up after sneaking into Trump's bedroom last night to watch his "Gorilla TV" :)

For months, people have been bitching that Trump wanted too close a relationship with Sessions, and yet when Trump holds him at arms length at a strategy meeting, they are all over that, too.
Sessions is investigating Hillary's foundation which ought to please Trump.

Don't worry. If he gets fired he'll have his cookie bakong job to fall back on.
Can't say I'm sad to see Sessions go. He's a white supremacist who should have never been hired in the first place.

Jeff's secret cookie ingredients :wink:

651e578a562010455caeed2bbbf7d549--elves.jpg

Maybe his Alfred E Newman pajamas were dirty.

I did notice he was not in the pictures.

Imagine the incoherency of Donald Trump stoned :D

58f8e93c1b0000330016c961-640x360.jpeg

Shit, he might really get his head together. There was I believe it was either Harvard or a University in Israel that did a study and said it could slow dementia.

For months, people have been bitching that Trump wanted too close a relationship with Sessions, and yet when Trump holds him at arms length at a strategy meeting, they are all over that, too.

Oh heck - the Hillary investigations into Uranium None and Clinton quid pro quo will continue unless they can get Mueller fired.
MUST HAVE DISTRACTION!
Maybe a 10th investigation into Ben Ghazi!! :D

I bet they're toking in there.

They're in there to invent a new political party -- the Pot Party. :420:

Oh heck - the Hillary investigations into Uranium None and Clinton quid pro quo will continue unless they can get Mueller fired.
MUST HAVE DISTRACTION!

Ben Ghazi ---- isn't he the actor who played Ghandi? :eusa_think:

Actually that's probably the best thing he could do for himself, short of tripping. Get outside of himself and have a look at that Mount Everest-sized ego and finallly figure out how to laugh at it like the rest of us do.

Shit, he might really get his head together. There was I believe it was either Harvard or a University in Israel that did a study and said it could slow dementia.
I believe it was Harvard who said students could change identity daily.

No, no a study for Alzheimer's, could slow the progression or possibly reverse it.

MUST HAVE DISTRACTION!

Ben Ghazi ---- isn't he the actor who played Ghandi? :eusa_think:
No that was U-r-guay...

If you think it's a good thing that Sessions gets let go, then you have more in common with we right-wingers than you'd like to admit.

He needs to be sent packing so we can get an AG who will expedite the Hillary prosecution.

He's probably the best friend you have right now.

No, no a study for Alzheimer's, could slow the progression or possibly reverse it.
Same with the identity thing. Both true.

Forum List

Back