Jeffery Epstein reportedly arrested for sex trafic

Sex monster jeffrey epstein was just arrested.....and now the democrats are afraid of their "faves" being implicated in the crimes.....

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...faves_may_roll_out_of_the_woodwork_nancy.html

Here's the Washington Examiner report:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s daughter said that some favorite figures of both the Right and Left may be implicated in the sex trafficking case alleged against billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

"This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may — whether on Republicans or Democrats," Christine Pelosi tweeted Saturday after news of Epstein's arrest broke.
And that's got to be a house-on-fire crisis for Democrats, too. It sounds like all kinds of Democrats are going to be found in Epstein's little black book of clients, not just Bill Clinton.

President Trump, by contrast, banned the pervert from his Mar-a-Lago club years ago. So much for pinning the scandal on Trump as Democrats had hoped.

Why would Christine, who's probably tweeting as a proxy to her mother the way daughter Alexandra also seems to do, say something like that? Up until now, most of us thought it was just Bill and Jeff, a disgusting partnership based on trips to the Dominican Republic.

Christine reveals that Democratic "faves" are involved, and not only were they involved, Pelosi & Co. knew about it ... and did nothing. That may not be what Christine meant to reveal. But it sure looks like that's what's coming down the pike.
Bubba (Bill Clinton) went to Epstein's sin island on numerous occasions.....but because Trump rode on an aircraft once with this pervert....the media will make it look like Trump is his best buddy.

Well, one of the women bringing charges against Epstein, said she was recruited for his sex ring while she worked as a towel girl at Mar a Lago, and was recruited by Epstein's girlfriend at the time.
Yeah....I'm sure it was Trump's deal all along.
At least you fuckers on the left are desperately trying to blame yet another Clinton crime on Trump.
The truth is Trump was on the manifest once with Epstein during a plane ride.....and that's about as close as he's ever been to knowing the prick.
He's Bill Clinton's buddy, but Trump only knows the guy because of the circle they run in.
I'm sure they've been to the same parties every once in awhile, but that's as far as it goes.
Couldn’t be right? not pussy gropin Donny boy. You Trump boot kickers make me sick . I’m beyond over you rotten fuckers defending the orange garbage can.

Sure you are. You defend every other villainous POS on the progressive side and you can't stomach trump. Fuck you you twat.

Sex monster jeffrey epstein was just arrested.....and now the democrats are afraid of their "faves" being implicated in the crimes.....

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...faves_may_roll_out_of_the_woodwork_nancy.html

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s daughter said that some favorite figures of both the Right and Left may be implicated in the sex trafficking case alleged against billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

"This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may — whether on Republicans or Democrats," Christine Pelosi tweeted Saturday after news of Epstein's arrest broke.
And that's got to be a house-on-fire crisis for Democrats, too. It sounds like all kinds of Democrats are going to be found in Epstein's little black book of clients, not just Bill Clinton.

President Trump, by contrast, banned the pervert from his Mar-a-Lago club years ago. So much for pinning the scandal on Trump as Democrats had hoped.

Why would Christine, who's probably tweeting as a proxy to her mother the way daughter Alexandra also seems to do, say something like that? Up until now, most of us thought it was just Bill and Jeff, a disgusting partnership based on trips to the Dominican Republic.

Christine reveals that Democratic "faves" are involved, and not only were they involved, Pelosi & Co. knew about it ... and did nothing. That may not be what Christine meant to reveal. But it sure looks like that's what's coming down the pike.
Bubba (Bill Clinton) went to Epstein's sin island on numerous occasions.....but because Trump rode on an aircraft once with this pervert....the media will make it look like Trump is his best buddy.

Well, one of the women bringing charges against Epstein, said she was recruited for his sex ring while she worked as a towel girl at Mar a Lago, and was recruited by Epstein's girlfriend at the time.
At least you fuckers on the left are desperately trying to blame yet another Clinton crime on Trump.
The truth is Trump was on the manifest once with Epstein during a plane ride.....and that's about as close as he's ever been to knowing the prick.
He's Bill Clinton's buddy, but Trump only knows the guy because of the circle they run in.
I'm sure they've been to the same parties every once in awhile, but that's as far as it goes.
Couldn’t be right? not pussy gropin Donny boy. You Trump boot kickers make me sick . I’m beyond over you rotten fuckers defending the orange garbage can.
Another anti-American bastard...

north-korea-nukes-trump-400x378.jpg

giphy.gif

campaign-2016-debate.jpg

Well at least I can tell the difference between Bullshit and the truth.

And you can prove this?
From what I understand Trump knew the guy was a weirdo...but he didn't have proof that the guy was doing anything wrong. He had just heard rumors like everyone else.

Can I prove it? HE SAID HE LIKED EPSTEIN AND THAT EPSTEIN LIKED HIS GIRLS REAL YOUNG!
As a businessman, Trump liked everyone. That's what business is.

So you are saying he can be paid to ignore someone molesting kids? Is that the kind of guy you want as President? We already know he can be paid off by the Saudi government to not do anything about them killing an American resident.
What country did this so-called American resident get killed in?
Should he declare war on Saudi Arabia because some terrorist sympathizer posing as a Washington Compost reporter gets secretly whacked in some foreign country?
Are you really this fucking stupid?????
Khashoggi was with the afghans in the 80's, the same time Reagan was friends with them.
ronald-reagan-taliban.jpg

mrw4r9rj4v831.png
This was before al Qaeda.......

That's the problem when it comes to working with Muslims.
You can't tell who the good guys are.

Can I prove it? HE SAID HE LIKED EPSTEIN AND THAT EPSTEIN LIKED HIS GIRLS REAL YOUNG!

So you are saying he can be paid to ignore someone molesting kids? Is that the kind of guy you want as President? We already know he can be paid off by the Saudi government to not do anything about them killing an American resident.
Should he declare war on Saudi Arabia because some terrorist sympathizer posing as a Washington Compost reporter gets secretly whacked in some foreign country?

You mean in Turkey where the Saudi Government told him to go into their embassy to get the paperwork needed to get married? Why then was tortured and dismembered? Then the Saudi government LIED including MBS?... MBS who is buddy-buddy with Jared Kushner?

Holy shit I hope you guys don't believe in heaven and hell. You don't give a rat's ass about other people being murdered, and that money is more important.

Are you a Conservative? Aren't Conservatives the ones who are highly religious? That would make you a hypocrite and sinner of the highest level.
I'm still asking why Trump should start a war over this known scumbag? Why must Trump always do something? Huh?

We know he was a terrorist.
It's no skin off of our nuts that he pissed off the wrong people.

Known scumbag? He's a scumbag for what? Being a reporter who wrote news articles questioning the actions of the Saudi government? Do you realize how corrupt the Saudi government is?

Can you read? TRUMP ADMITS he has partied with him.

Yes, and in the civil case against Epstein, trump was the only person who cooperated with the investigators. And offered to help.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Which one? The one that got Epstein kicked out of Mar-a-lago? You know that if he knew he was screwing underage girls and didn't say anything until AFTER he got arrested that's not exactly Saintly.

No, there was a civil case brought against epstein a few years ago. Trump was the only one offered help. Not one of your democrat hero's did though. not one. They all clammed up like mafioso.

Epstein was kicked out of Mar-A-Lago which Trump owns. Of course he offered to help. I don't have any Democrat heroes. You are the one who says you are a liberal and are here trying to defend Trump.

Trump was a registered Democrat for most of his life. He has pretty much not changed. It is the Dems who have changed. The Dems are now the statists, engaged in police state tactics against a opposing political campaign.

Trump is still trump. He's moderated some of his views, and some of his views are more hardline. But ultimately he is not racist, far from it, not anti LGBTQ, once again, far from it, and all that you are left with are the political class making war on the middle class. I suggest you actually look at trumps record instead of parroting the bullshit the MSM has been shoveling down your throat.

I'm well aware of Trump's past, and no matter what letter he has after his name, he's a crooked moral lacking scum bag. I've lived through the age of Trump. I may not be in my 60's but I'm also not your average middle-aged individual that doesn't read news, watch documentaries, read books, yes books, and several other things.

You mean in Turkey where the Saudi Government told him to go into their embassy to get the paperwork needed to get married? Why then was tortured and dismembered? Then the Saudi government LIED including MBS?... MBS who is buddy-buddy with Jared Kushner?

Holy shit I hope you guys don't believe in heaven and hell. You don't give a rat's ass about other people being murdered, and that money is more important.

Are you a Conservative? Aren't Conservatives the ones who are highly religious? That would make you a hypocrite and sinner of the highest level.
I'm still asking why Trump should start a war over this known scumbag? Why must Trump always do something? Huh?

Known scumbag? He's a scumbag for what? Being a reporter who wrote news articles questioning the actions of the Saudi government? Do you realize how corrupt the Saudi government is?
The corruption in the Saudi government erases the fact that this guy is a terrorist who is undercover working as a journalist in the Washington Compost????
Maybe the Washington Compost is in up to their neck with terrorists???? Hmmmmmmmmm?

Yes, and in the civil case against Epstein, trump was the only person who cooperated with the investigators. And offered to help.

Which one? The one that got Epstein kicked out of Mar-a-lago? You know that if he knew he was screwing underage girls and didn't say anything until AFTER he got arrested that's not exactly Saintly.

No, there was a civil case brought against epstein a few years ago. Trump was the only one offered help. Not one of your democrat hero's did though. not one. They all clammed up like mafioso.

Epstein was kicked out of Mar-A-Lago which Trump owns. Of course he offered to help. I don't have any Democrat heroes. You are the one who says you are a liberal and are here trying to defend Trump.

Trump was a registered Democrat for most of his life. He has pretty much not changed. It is the Dems who have changed. The Dems are now the statists, engaged in police state tactics against a opposing political campaign.

Trump is still trump. He's moderated some of his views, and some of his views are more hardline. But ultimately he is not racist, far from it, not anti LGBTQ, once again, far from it, and all that you are left with are the political class making war on the middle class. I suggest you actually look at trumps record instead of parroting the bullshit the MSM has been shoveling down your throat.

I'm well aware of Trump's past, and no matter what letter he has after his name, he's a crooked moral lacking scum bag. I've lived through the age of Trump. I may not be in my 60's but I'm also not your average middle-aged individual that doesn't read news, watch documentaries, read books, yes books, and several other things.

Then how is it that you don't understand his baseline beliefs?

Trump didn't become a homophobic racist till he announced he was running for president as a Republican. From all of the years I've known about him, over 30 years, I never got the indication he was anti-gay....a racists....or anything other than a bit of a playboy.

Most of the shit that has come out is pure media fabrication.

And any other Republican knows that they'll be given the same treatment from here on in.
Joe Biden even caught some of it....because he's not enough of a commie bastard for the left.

Last edited:

Trump didn't become a homophobic racist till he announced he was running for president as a Republican. From all of the years I've known about him, over 30 years, I never got the indication he was anti-gay....a racists....or anything other a bit of a playboy.

And any other Republican knows that they'll be given the same treatment from here on in.
Joe Biden even caught some of it....because he's not enough of a commie bastard for the left.

That's because like most Trump Humpers you weren't paying attention.

Trump didn't become a homophobic racist till he announced he was running for president as a Republican. From all of the years I've known about him, over 30 years, I never got the indication he was anti-gay....a racists....or anything other a bit of a playboy.

No, it is morons, like you, who have perpetrated the big lie about trump. If it weren't for trump there would be no blacks allowed on golf courses in his neck of the woods to this day. he was the first one to not only allow them to join his golf club, but he mandated it as part of his purchase of Mar-A-Lago.

It's a shame you are merely a parrot. If you could actually think for yourself you might be a decent human being.

He was a hard line fundamentalist. You know the Sharia guys who are exporting terror all over the world.

No, it is morons, like you, who have perpetrated the big lie about trump.

He tells his own lies, no one needs to add to them.

If it weren't for trump there would be no blacks allowed on golf courses in his neck of the woods to this day. he was the first one to not only allow them to join his golf club, but he mandated it as part of his purchase of Mar-A-Lago.

Really? Is that the best you've got.

It's a shame you are merely a parrot. If you could actually think for yourself you might be a decent human being.

That's a compliment coming from a Trump Humper, you guys are a joke. When he said he could go out on 5th Ave and shoot someone and fools like you would still vote for him, he new exactly what he was talking about.

Forum List

Back