🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jeffery Epstein: Surveillance Video Missing

Surveillance footage showing Jeffrey Epstein’s first alleged suicide attempt has “gone missing.”
Surveillance Footage of Epstein’s First Suicide Attempt Goes Missing

But you just can't figure it all out yet..............

That doesn’t surprise me being it wasn’t suicide. The Democrats at work. Killary at it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, I think you can safely put Epstein's name on the Clinton Body Count list. And just think, if the Hildabeast HAD won in 2016, Epstein would most likely still be alive and a free man.

Surveillance footage of the outside of Jeffrey Epstein’s cell at the troubled Metropolitan Correctional Center during his suicide attempt has gone missing, prosecutors revealed Wednesday.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Jason Swergold admitted nobody can find the footage of the outside of the cell the multimillionaire perv shared with accused quadruple murderer Nick Tartaglione during a hearing in White Plains District Court. Tartaglione, a former Briarcliff Manor cop, faces the death penalty for the alleged murders in a drug deal gone bad.

Bruce Barket, an attorney for Tartaglione, confirmed the stunning revelation that the footage was not preserved. The Manhattan U.S. Attorney’s Office declined comment.

Surveillance footage outside of Jeffrey Epstein’s cell during suicide attempt is missing

Gee, there's a shocker

I think the OP is suggesting that he was murdered as part of a conspiracy, rather than it being suicide.

let-me-show-you-my-shocked-face-quitmemes-com-14212859.png

Why is Obama and Hillary so much more powerful than Trump??

Why won't Trump put his foot down and take charge...….

#MAGA!

Surveillance footage of the outside of Jeffrey Epstein’s cell at the troubled Metropolitan Correctional Center during his suicide attempt has gone missing, prosecutors revealed Wednesday.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Jason Swergold admitted nobody can find the footage of the outside of the cell the multimillionaire perv shared with accused quadruple murderer Nick Tartaglione during a hearing in White Plains District Court. Tartaglione, a former Briarcliff Manor cop, faces the death penalty for the alleged murders in a drug deal gone bad.

Bruce Barket, an attorney for Tartaglione, confirmed the stunning revelation that the footage was not preserved. The Manhattan U.S. Attorney’s Office declined comment.

Surveillance footage outside of Jeffrey Epstein’s cell during suicide attempt is missing

Gee, there's a shocker
Who's in charge of the Federal Prison System? Who's in control?

Who's in charge of the justice depart again?
In Manhattan? Some liberal who is likely friends with the Clintons.
Bill Barr, presidential fluffer extraordinaire.
No one with any brains (that likely will leave you out of the equation) thinks that one man micromanages every single aspect of the DoJ everywhere in the country.

In Manhattan, you can bet that the Assitant AG in charge will be a liberal and likely, though I can't say for sure, a good friend of the Clintons. Since this evidence that went missing did so in this location, my bet is that someone paid a good sum to make it go away before it could be analyzed for inconsistencies.

Given that Epstein did not kill himself and he would have allegedly had the dirt on a number of very powerful Democrats, it isn't a surprise that the evidence is slowly disappearing.

Forum List

Back