🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jeffery Epstein: Surveillance Video Missing

Oh this chit is going to be good.

upload_2019-12-22_16-7-42.png

First Look at Huge Epstein Details Breaking on Monday

Yep, I think you can safely put Epstein's name on the Clinton Body Count list. And just think, if the Hildabeast HAD won in 2016, Epstein would most likely still be alive and a free man.
Oh, I thought the Republicans were in charge of the Justice Department and the Bureau of Prisons. Maybe the Russians got it. Guess we will have to wait for Wikileaks. Where is Roger Stone when you need him? Oh, yes. There he is awaiting sentencing. :)
Proving once AGAIN that you're an IDIOT. Congratulations.
Which part my comment did you have disagreement with, before you intellectually started bestowing Republican nickname judgement?
It's just that there is nothing else to say to you constant fools and liars so why not call you names. You refuse all fact, truth and proof.
Well your easily triggered. Guess I win.
Please refer to post #113 in this thread. And again, thank you.

Oh, I thought the Republicans were in charge of the Justice Department and the Bureau of Prisons. Maybe the Russians got it. Guess we will have to wait for Wikileaks. Where is Roger Stone when you need him? Oh, yes. There he is awaiting sentencing. :)
Hey dummy most prisons are controlled by progressive scum. If you were actually a real person you wouldn't believe the level of political correctness that run amok in prison administrations unless you saw it yourself.
I am well aware of your contention. Most of the prisons within a hundred miles of me are run by private "for profit" progressive sum. People get attacked or murdered in them every once in a while. Tennessee prisons are controlled (if you can call it that) by Republican controlled state government also. Are nefarious indicted Democrats responsible for that?
Let me simplify it for you, just because one party has the majority control in a given state, does not mean all the appointees and lower elected officials are members of that party. Just look at how republicans have been in control now for a while and yet all these Obama appointed judges and others are in Trumps way. So, unless you are just incredibly stupid or a liar, you should be able to understand this. Or perhaps you can ask an adult.

Oh, I get what you are saying. I was just trained by the military. If you are assigned over a position, even if the troops there are transferred to your command, you are responsible in greatest degree for what happens. Blame it on Obama three years down the road is just a cop out, even more so than blame Epstein death on Hillary. And for the record, I have told you nor anyone else on this thread any lies. You just have a loose mouth.
Everything I said is spot on and you are a liar. And, liar, I didn't blam jack on obama, I blamed his appointees which is true and there have been hundreds of stories saying the very same thing. Learn how to stop lying.
Well just how long does it take for you dickhead to take responsibilties and the commander of the relief? You fucking idiot.

Hey dummy most prisons are controlled by progressive scum. If you were actually a real person you wouldn't believe the level of political correctness that run amok in prison administrations unless you saw it yourself.
I am well aware of your contention. Most of the prisons within a hundred miles of me are run by private "for profit" progressive sum. People get attacked or murdered in them every once in a while. Tennessee prisons are controlled (if you can call it that) by Republican controlled state government also. Are nefarious indicted Democrats responsible for that?
Let me simplify it for you, just because one party has the majority control in a given state, does not mean all the appointees and lower elected officials are members of that party. Just look at how republicans have been in control now for a while and yet all these Obama appointed judges and others are in Trumps way. So, unless you are just incredibly stupid or a liar, you should be able to understand this. Or perhaps you can ask an adult.

Oh, I get what you are saying. I was just trained by the military. If you are assigned over a position, even if the troops there are transferred to your command, you are responsible in greatest degree for what happens. Blame it on Obama three years down the road is just a cop out, even more so than blame Epstein death on Hillary. And for the record, I have told you nor anyone else on this thread any lies. You just have a loose mouth.
Everything I said is spot on and you are a liar. And, liar, I didn't blam jack on obama, I blamed his appointees which is true and there have been hundreds of stories saying the very same thing. Learn how to stop lying.
Well just how long does it take for you dickhead to take responsibilties and the commander of the relief? You fucking idiot.
Once AGAIN, please refer to post #113 in this thread. You're QUITE welcome.

Babble babble wail and blubber....

I believe that the THING, also known as White 6, has FINALLY given up on this thread. We can only hope this is true...........

I believe that the THING, also known as White 6, has FINALLY given up on this thread. We can only hope this is true...........

Well heck guys, one of you sent me to my own post which I support and the other on thanked me. I thought you were through. I guess all I can do is tell you what I told your wives before handing them your tissues, your welcome, honey.

Well heck guys, one of you sent me to my own post which I support and the other on thanked me. I thought you were through. I guess all I can do is tell you what I told your wives before handing them your tissues, your welcome, honey.
Still AGAIN, refer to post #113 in this thread. You're welcome.

Who cares?

Why don't YOU care? :1peleas:
You know why. His beloved BJ Bubba was doing underage girls on Pedo Island, and Joey doesn’t want him exposed.
Kindly prove that Former President Clinton ever went to Epstein's "Pedo Island"........while, of course, Epstein partied with fat donnie at Mar A-Lago NBC archive footage shows Trump partying with Jeffrey Epstein in 1992

Dude it's been proven many times. The flight manifest has been posted. Google it.

Bill Clinton Visited Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island': Unsealed Court Documents

Combine that with proof from Clintons name all over the flight manifests and that he shredded his secret service detail to go on the lolita express, the dude's a fucking pervert.

Combine ALL THAT with this creepy fucking painting of Clinton found ON PEDO ISLAND and you tell me Clinton had nothing to do with it:

parsingbill-e1565849248413.jpg

Last edited:
Who cares?

Why don't YOU care? :1peleas:
You know why. His beloved BJ Bubba was doing underage girls on Pedo Island, and Joey doesn’t want him exposed.
Kindly prove that Former President Clinton ever went to Epstein's "Pedo Island"........while, of course, Epstein partied with fat donnie at Mar A-Lago NBC archive footage shows Trump partying with Jeffrey Epstein in 1992

Dude it's been proven many times. The flight manifest has been posted. Google it.

Bill Clinton Visited Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island': Unsealed Court Documents
It’s funny how those who consume only government news media, so easily expose themselves as uninformed buffoons. Bodecea does it often.

Yeah you think an ex-president hanging with the world’s leading pedophile is nobody’s business...but only if he is a D.

Again, given you guys have spent the last 30 years accusing the Clintons of everything under the sun, you better come up with something better than, "He borrowed his plane once".
How about 26 times?

Damn Joe I knew you were confused, but I never thought you were a brain dead buffoon.

Forum List

Back