🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jeffery Epstein: Surveillance Video Missing

Even if he did nothing, Clinton knew who the guy was. There is NO excuse for even hanging around him. Let me ask you.......would you hang around a guy like this?

Knowing what I know now. No.

Nobody knew what he was doing before he got that sweetheart deal from Acosta for no prison time for multiple "rapes".

Yes they did but despite that Clinton and Epstein still remained buddy's. (as did others)

Joe doesn’t understand the question.

Understood the question perfectly fine. The thing is for you Clinton haters is that I have been listening to you shitheads for 28 years now accuse the Clintons of everything under the sun up to and including murder, spending hundreds of millions of dollars investigating them, and the worst you came up with was he lied about getting a blow job.

Perjury. It wasn't just a lie. Perjury in a sexual assault suit.
So now you filth are doing it to Trump, only without Trump having committed a felony.

Take your pills.[/QUOTE]
What pills are those liar?

Surveillance footage showing Jeffrey Epstein’s first alleged suicide attempt has “gone missing.”
Surveillance Footage of Epstein’s First Suicide Attempt Goes Missing

But you just can't figure it all out yet..............

That doesn’t surprise me being it wasn’t suicide. The Democrats at work. Killary at it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, I think you can safely put Epstein's name on the Clinton Body Count list. And just think, if the Hildabeast HAD won in 2016, Epstein would most likely still be alive and a free man.
Oh, I thought the Republicans were in charge of the Justice Department and the Bureau of Prisons. Maybe the Russians got it. Guess we will have to wait for Wikileaks. Where is Roger Stone when you need him? Oh, yes. There he is awaiting sentencing. :)

Surveillance footage showing Jeffrey Epstein’s first alleged suicide attempt has “gone missing.”

That doesn’t surprise me being it wasn’t suicide. The Democrats at work. Killary at it again.

Yep, I think you can safely put Epstein's name on the Clinton Body Count list. And just think, if the Hildabeast HAD won in 2016, Epstein would most likely still be alive and a free man.
Oh, I thought the Republicans were in charge of the Justice Department and the Bureau of Prisons. Maybe the Russians got it. Guess we will have to wait for Wikileaks. Where is Roger Stone when you need him? Oh, yes. There he is awaiting sentencing. :)
Proving once AGAIN that you're an IDIOT. Congratulations.

Which part my comment did you have disagreement with, before you intellectually started bestowing Republican nickname judgement?

I can't wait until tomorrow INFOWARS IS GOING TO MENTION ALL THESE NAMES IN THE EPSTEIN CHIT COMING OUT TOMORROW........BAHAHAHAHAAH THIS IS GONNA BE SO GOOD..

Coming straight on for you ........... hehe

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-22_15-26-21.png
    upload_2019-12-22_15-26-21.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 16
80041382_979159719115871_1329275799538237440_n.jpg

and it still makes no sense to the sheeple.........

Hey dummy most prisons are controlled by progressive scum. If you were actually a real person you wouldn't believe the level of political correctness that run amok in prison administrations unless you saw it yourself.

Which part my comment did you have disagreement with, before you intellectually started bestowing Republican nickname judgement?
NONE of your comments EVER make sense or are true, dickhead. You're welcome.

Hey dummy most prisons are controlled by progressive scum. If you were actually a real person you wouldn't believe the level of political correctness that run amok in prison administrations unless you saw it yourself.
I am well aware of your contention. Most of the prisons within a hundred miles of me are run by private "for profit" progressive sum. People get attacked or murdered in them every once in a while. Tennessee prisons are controlled (if you can call it that) by Republican controlled state government also. Are nefarious indicted Democrats responsible for that?

I am well aware of your contention. Most of the prisons within a hundred miles of me are run by private "for profit" progressive sum. People get attacked or murdered in them every once in a while. Tennessee prisons are controlled (if you can call it that) by Republican controlled state government also. Are nefarious indicted Democrats responsible for that?
Let me simplify it for you, just because one party has the majority control in a given state, does not mean all the appointees and lower elected officials are members of that party. Just look at how republicans have been in control now for a while and yet all these Obama appointed judges and others are in Trumps way. So, unless you are just incredibly stupid or a liar, you should be able to understand this. Or perhaps you can ask an adult.

You have your small minded opinion. I have mine. If I am the last one (doubt I would be the first) to call you a name as main argument, (as if I were a Trump supporter) does that mean I win the point?

Let me simplify it for you, just because one party has the majority control in a given state, does not mean all the appointees and lower elected officials are members of that party. Just look at how republicans have been in control now for a while and yet all these Obama appointed judges and other are in Trumps way. So, unless you are just incredibly stupid or a liar, you should be able to understand this. Or perhaps you can ask an adult.
White 6 has proven time and time again that he/she/it? IS both incredibly stupid AND a liar. You're quite welcome.

It's just that there is nothing else to say to you constant fools and liars so why not call you names. You refuse all fact, truth and proof.

You have your small minded opinion. I have mine. If I am the last one (doubt I would be the first) to call you a name as main argument, (as if I were a Trump supporter) does that mean I win the point?
Please refer to post #113 in this thread. Thank you.

Let me simplify it for you, just because one party has the majority control in a given state, does not mean all the appointees and lower elected officials are members of that party. Just look at how republicans have been in control now for a while and yet all these Obama appointed judges and others are in Trumps way. So, unless you are just incredibly stupid or a liar, you should be able to understand this. Or perhaps you can ask an adult.

Oh, I get what you are saying. I was just trained by the military. If you are assigned over a position, even if the troops there are transferred to your command, you are responsible in greatest degree for what happens. Blame it on Obama three years down the road is just a cop out, even more so than blame Epstein death on Hillary. And for the record, I have told you nor anyone else on this thread any lies. You just have a loose mouth.

Oh, I get what you are saying. I was just trained by the military. If you are assigned over a position, even if the troops there are transferred to your command, you are responsible in greatest degree for what happens. Blame it on Obama three years down the road is just a cop out, even more so than blame Epstein death on Hillary. And for the record, I have told you nor anyone else on this thread any lies. You just have a loose mouth.
Everything I said is spot on and you are a liar. And, liar, I didn't blam jack on obama, I blamed his appointees which is true and there have been hundreds of stories saying the very same thing. Learn how to stop lying.

Everything I said is spot on and you are a liar. And, liar, I didn't blam jack on obama, I blamed his appointees which is true and there have been hundreds of stories saying the very same thing. Learn how to stop lying.
The LYING thing won't go away. Just dreadful...............

It's just that there is nothing else to say to you constant fools and liars so why not call you names. You refuse all fact, truth and proof.
Well your easily triggered. Guess I win.

Well your easily triggered. Guess I win.
Yeah, you win a turd sized lump of coal.

Forum List

Back