🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jeffery Epstein: Surveillance Video Missing

So let's review.

Epstein tried to kill himself once.
He then met with his lawyer, and made a bunch of arrangements to protect his wealth from the women suing him.
Then he killed himself.

This isn't complicated.... Occam's razor.
Yeah let’s review

First, you’re a dummy.

Second, You didn’t know Bubba had been on the pedo’s plane 26 times. You also didn’t know his secret service detail accompanied him. So, where are the pictures of Bubba with underage girls?

Third, Occam’s Razor points to murder. The multiple coincidences that would allow the nation’s most wanted and highest value prisoner to just off himself, thus potentially relieving multiple high level men of wrong doing, is only believable to government dupes like you.

UPDATE : 'Missing' Footage Found

Whoops.

Footage capturing the outside of Jeffrey Epstein’s cell during his first suicide attempt is not missing, prosecutors said Thursday — correcting the bombshell assertion Wednesday that it was.

I forgot J. Comey's daughter was handling his case

LOL. Hey Joe, please get informed before posting. For some reason I really enjoy destroying you in debate.

As the flight manifest clearly states, your boy Bubba bought his SS detail with him.

So you really think the Secret Service would watch him fuck a teenage girl and not say anything about it?

So did Hillary Hurt your feelings once, that you are on this bizarre crusade for 30 years?

Yeah let’s review

First, you’re a dummy.

Second, You didn’t know Bubba had been on the pedo’s plane 26 times. You also didn’t know his secret service detail accompanied him. So, where are the pictures of Bubba with underage girls?

There aren't any. Why should there be, the guy could get any pussy he wanted on his own.

Which is what makes you mad about him, isn't it?

I don't really care how many times he was on his plane... no one claimed the plane was a sex plane.

Yeah let’s review

First, you’re a dummy.

There aren't any. Why should there be, the guy could get any pussy he wanted on his own.

Which is what makes you mad about him, isn't it?

I don't really care how many times he was on his plane... no one claimed the plane was a sex plane.
Why would Bubba get on a pedo’s plane 26 times?

Joey has no idea why.

LMFAO

LOL. Hey Joe, please get informed before posting. For some reason I really enjoy destroying you in debate.

As the flight manifest clearly states, your boy Bubba bought his SS detail with him.

So you really think the Secret Service would watch him fuck a teenage girl and not say anything about it?

So did Hillary Hurt your feelings once, that you are on this bizarre crusade for 30 years?
LOL. The truth is hard to accept.

I get it.

Joey think...if Donnie got on a pedo’s plane 26 times, he’s a MFing child molester. Bubba no problems.

Well, that's true, because there are creepy pictures like this of Trump.

upload_2019-12-21_15-43-50.jpeg

upload_2019-12-21_15-44-0.jpeg

Whether Trump or Clinton did anything wrong here we may never know but it's still really bad that it is believable out of either one of them.

Can't we do better?

Joey think...if Donnie got on a pedo’s plane 26 times, he’s a MFing child molester. Bubba no problems.

View attachment 295992
View attachment 295993
ABC NEWS ANNOUNCES TWO-HOUR SPECIAL AND EIGHT-PART PODCAST ON JEFFREY EPSTEIN AND THE WOMEN WHO SURVIVED HIS CRIMES
“Truth and Lies: Jeffrey Epstein” Airs on Thursday, January 9 (9:00 – 11:00 p.m. ET) on ABC and the Podcast Debuts the Same Day

My guess is ABC will fail to discuss Clinton’s involvement with Epstein.

A fact of politics we seem to laugh about and ignore is how the FBI and J. Edgar went rogue under FDR and Truman and to some extent, JFK It's no different today. Rogue FBI leadership still adheres to the democrat party agenda. My guess is that the tapes were taken by the FBI and local Officers risk indictment (or worse) if they talk about it.

View attachment 295992
View attachment 295993
ABC NEWS ANNOUNCES TWO-HOUR SPECIAL AND EIGHT-PART PODCAST ON JEFFREY EPSTEIN AND THE WOMEN WHO SURVIVED HIS CRIMES
“Truth and Lies: Jeffrey Epstein” Airs on Thursday, January 9 (9:00 – 11:00 p.m. ET) on ABC and the Podcast Debuts the Same Day

My guess is ABC will fail to discuss Clinton’s involvement with Epstein.
ABC covered up Epstein because Clinton was involved. If trump was involved it would have been on the news 24/7.

ABC News covered for Epstein because at the time the media was in full cover up of pizza gate and many of the same people were involved

A fact of politics we seem to laugh about and ignore is how the FBI and J. Edgar went rogue under FDR and Truman and to some extent, JFK It's no different today. Rogue FBI leadership still adheres to the democrat party agenda. My guess is that the tapes were taken by the FBI and local Officers risk indictment (or worse) if they talk about it.
Agreed. The FBI has been doing illegal nefarious shit for decades, yet nothing is done to stop them. If they get away with trying to steal an election, then nothing prevents them from doing anything they like.

Exactly Joe. Trump is a pedo but Bubba the well known womanizer and long time friend of Epstein, is not. LOL.

Joe you need to do better. I’m kicking your ass.

Do you have pictures of Clinton feeling up little girls? Didn't think so.

We've got those of Trump. Even creepier, it's his fucking daughter.

We also have this.

Former Miss Arizona says Donald Trump used to 'stroll in' to see naked women in dressing room

Donald Trump used to “stroll right in” to the dressing room of beauty pageants while the contestants - some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed.

Tasha Dixon was 18 when she competed in the Miss USA pageant, winning the state crown.

“Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis,” Ms Dixon told

Read more Beauty pageants and feminism are not compatible
“He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”

She added that people who worked for Mr Trump “pressured” the women to “fawn over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention” while still not fully dressed.

Ms Dixon added the situation made them feel awkward and physically vulnerable.

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15.

Former Miss Vermont Teen USA, Mariah Billado, told Buzzfeed: "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here."

Three other girls chose to remain anonymous, but told the publication it was "creepy" and "shocking".

Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the pageant, to go backstage while the contestants were getting dressed.

Trump supporter says 50 shades of Grey is to blame for Trump sexual assault remarks
“You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Ms Dixon told CBS she believed that Mr Trump owned the pageant for 19 years because he could “utilise his power around beautiful women” and there was no one above him to complain to.

Forum List

Back