🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jeffery Epstein: Surveillance Video Missing

Who's in charge of the justice depart again?
In Manhattan? Some liberal who is likely friends with the Clintons.
Bill Barr, presidential fluffer extraordinaire.
No one with any brains (that likely will leave you out of the equation) thinks that one man micromanages every single aspect of the DoJ everywhere in the country.

In Manhattan, you can bet that the Assitant AG in charge will be a liberal and likely, though I can't say for sure, a good friend of the Clintons. Since this evidence that went missing did so in this location, my bet is that someone paid a good sum to make it go away before it could be analyzed for inconsistencies.

Given that Epstein did not kill himself and he would have allegedly had the dirt on a number of very powerful Democrats, it isn't a surprise that the evidence is slowly disappearing.
Who's in charge of the DOJ?

And keeping track of a high profile prisoner who has already been in suicide watch and definitely was in possession of information some people wouldn't want made public is not micromanaging. Keeping track of every shoplifter would be micromanaging, just so you understand what the word means.

No one with any brains (that likely will leave you out of the equation) thinks that one man micromanages every single aspect of the DoJ everywhere in the country.

In Manhattan, you can bet that the Assitant AG in charge will be a liberal and likely, though I can't say for sure, a good friend of the Clintons. Since this evidence that went missing did so in this location, my bet is that someone paid a good sum to make it go away before it could be analyzed for inconsistencies.

Given that Epstein did not kill himself and he would have allegedly had the dirt on a number of very powerful Democrats, it isn't a surprise that the evidence is slowly disappearing.
Who's in charge of the DOJ?

And keeping track of a high profile prisoner who has already been in suicide watch and definitely was in possession of information some people wouldn't want made public is not micromanaging. Keeping track of every shoplifter would be micromanaging, just so you understand what the word means.
It’s likely Epstein had dirt on both D and R politicians, plus lots of big money people who donate to the two criminal parties. Barr could have protected him and should have, but was likely told to stay away.

Our government is nothing if not corrupt.

Federal Prison System....who's in charge of the Federal Prison System? Federal Bureau of Prisons - Wikipedia
The Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) is the federal agency under the Department of Justice responsible for the care, custody, and control of incarcerated individuals.

Oops....who is in charge of the Department of Justice?

So, you are excusing the people ACTUALLY in charge of the Federal Prison system and making up some fantasy about the Clintons? :71:

The only tape is likely sitting in a secure vault beneath Windsor Castle.

Who cares?

Why don't YOU care? :1peleas:
You know why. His beloved BJ Bubba was doing underage girls on Pedo Island, and Joey doesn’t want him exposed.
Kindly prove that Former President Clinton ever went to Epstein's "Pedo Island"........while, of course, Epstein partied with fat donnie at Mar A-Lago NBC archive footage shows Trump partying with Jeffrey Epstein in 1992
You aren’t serious, right? Even the government run media has reported on Bubba’s fun.

Please get informed before posting. Just do a google search and you will find lots of reports.

from NY Times...a leading government run media outlet.
Flight records published by Gawker in 2015 suggested that Mr. Clinton took at least a dozen separate flights on Mr. Epstein’s plane. A year later, Fox News reported that flight records showed President Clinton had flown at least
26 times on Mr. Epstein’s plane.
Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein: How Are They Connected?

Who cares?

You know why. His beloved BJ Bubba was doing underage girls on Pedo Island, and Joey doesn’t want him exposed.
Kindly prove that Former President Clinton ever went to Epstein's "Pedo Island"........while, of course, Epstein partied with fat donnie at Mar A-Lago NBC archive footage shows Trump partying with Jeffrey Epstein in 1992
You aren’t serious, right? Even the government run media has reported in Bubba’s fun.

Please get informed before posting. Just do a google search and you will find lots of reports.

Flight records published by Gawker in 2015 suggested that Mr. Clinton took at least a dozen separate flights on Mr. Epstein’s plane. A year later, Fox News reported that flight records showed President Clinton had flown at least
You will notice that flight records tell us where the flights come from and go to. Now....show us on those flight records that Former President Clinton went to Epstein's "Pedo Island". (BTW, I've seen those flight records before....I know flight records as a former pilot.....they do not show Former President Clinton ever going to Epstein's "Pedo Island")

Who cares?

You aren’t serious, right? Even the government run media has reported in Bubba’s fun.

You will notice that flight records tell us where the flights come from and go to. Now....show us on those flight records that Former President Clinton went to Epstein's "Pedo Island". (BTW, I've seen those flight records before....I know flight records as a former pilot.....they do not show Former President Clinton ever going to Epstein's "Pedo Island")
LOL. Really?

Surveillance footage of the outside of Jeffrey Epstein’s cell at the troubled Metropolitan Correctional Center during his suicide attempt has gone missing, prosecutors revealed Wednesday.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Jason Swergold admitted nobody can find the footage of the outside of the cell the multimillionaire perv shared with accused quadruple murderer Nick Tartaglione..........................

...........................and that no one will be held accountable.

Who cares?

Here they are. Even secret service agents were there too. Now I’m tired of doing all the work. I expect a thank you.
Flight Logs Put Clinton, Dershowitz on Pedophile Billionaire’s Sex Jet

Federal Prison System....who's in charge of the Federal Prison System? Federal Bureau of Prisons - Wikipedia
The Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) is the federal agency under the Department of Justice responsible for the care, custody, and control of incarcerated individuals.

Oops....who is in charge of the Department of Justice?
Note the lcoations.

Metropolitan Correctional Center, New York - Wikipedia

The Metropolitan Correctional Center is located in New York City. A hotbed of liberal corruption.

Oops.

So, you are excusing the people ACTUALLY in charge of the Federal Prison system and making up some fantasy about the Clintons? :71:
Yeah, because a guy a 100 miles away in D.C. was in charge of safeguarding evidence.

I'm accusing the people who are in charge of safeguarding the evidence ON THE PREMISE where the evidence is being kept.

Not too difficult a concept to follow.

Yeah, because a guy a 100 miles away in D.C. was in charge of safeguarding evidence.

If it was you in Washington, would you or would you not clean house here?

The Trump Administration was in charge of the prison when Jeffery Epstein was killed!

We know Trump is guilty because Republicans have been blasting the media & internet claiming Clinton killed him.

That is the number of hours (generally) in a day.

It is actually 23 hours, 56 minutes, 4 seconds.

Barr has been on the job since February 14, 2019.

In that amount of time, how much do you think can get done in Bureaucracy the size of the DoJ?

That is the number of hours (generally) in a day.

It is actually 23 hours, 56 minutes, 4 seconds.

Barr has been on the job since February 14, 2019.

In that amount of time, how much do you think can get done in Bureaucracy the size of the DoJ?

You didn't answer my question and it takes 10 minutes to make a phone calling informing someone that they are fired.

Forum List

Back