🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jeffery Epstein: Surveillance Video Missing

Surveillance footage showing Jeffrey Epstein’s first alleged suicide attempt has “gone missing.”
Surveillance Footage of Epstein’s First Suicide Attempt Goes Missing

But you just can't figure it all out yet..............

This should be a good civics lesson for everyone who's paying attention demonstrating just how deeply corrupt the top levels of our government really are.

The number of people who had something to fear from a guy like Epstein spilling all the beans probably reached well into both major political parties and included people like congressman, senators, judges and so forth. Epstein didn't stand a chance.

Jo

Who's in charge of the justice depart again?
In Manhattan? Some liberal who is likely friends with the Clintons.
Bill Barr, presidential fluffer extraordinaire.
No one with any brains (that likely will leave you out of the equation) thinks that one man micromanages every single aspect of the DoJ everywhere in the country.

In Manhattan, you can bet that the Assitant AG in charge will be a liberal and likely, though I can't say for sure, a good friend of the Clintons. Since this evidence that went missing did so in this location, my bet is that someone paid a good sum to make it go away before it could be analyzed for inconsistencies.

Given that Epstein did not kill himself and he would have allegedly had the dirt on a number of very powerful Democrats, it isn't a surprise that the evidence is slowly disappearing.
So, you are excusing the people ACTUALLY in charge of the Federal Prison system and making up some fantasy about the Clintons? :71:
That was in Trump's hometown & Trump Admin was in charge of Jeffery Epstein & the prison. The volume of Trump supporters trying to blame Clinton is all the proof we need to prove Trump is covering up the murder.

Who cares?

Why don't YOU care? :1peleas:
You know why. His beloved BJ Bubba was doing underage girls on Pedo Island, and Joey doesn’t want him exposed.
Kindly prove that Former President Clinton ever went to Epstein's "Pedo Island"........while, of course, Epstein partied with fat donnie at Mar A-Lago NBC archive footage shows Trump partying with Jeffrey Epstein in 1992
You aren’t serious, right? Even the government run media has reported in Bubba’s fun.

Please get informed before posting. Just do a google search and you will find lots of reports.

from NY Times...a leading government run media outlet.
Flight records published by Gawker in 2015 suggested that Mr. Clinton took at least a dozen separate flights on Mr. Epstein’s plane. A year later, Fox News reported that flight records showed President Clinton had flown at least
26 times on Mr. Epstein’s plane.
Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein: How Are They Connected?
You will notice that flight records tell us where the flights come from and go to. Now....show us on those flight records that Former President Clinton went to Epstein's "Pedo Island". (BTW, I've seen those flight records before....I know flight records as a former pilot.....they do not show Former President Clinton ever going to Epstein's "Pedo Island")
Where is my thank you?

Have you no manners?

No one with any brains (that likely will leave you out of the equation) thinks that one man micromanages every single aspect of the DoJ everywhere in the country.

In Manhattan, you can bet that the Assitant AG in charge will be a liberal and likely, though I can't say for sure, a good friend of the Clintons. Since this evidence that went missing did so in this location, my bet is that someone paid a good sum to make it go away before it could be analyzed for inconsistencies.

Given that Epstein did not kill himself and he would have allegedly had the dirt on a number of very powerful Democrats, it isn't a surprise that the evidence is slowly disappearing.
So, you are excusing the people ACTUALLY in charge of the Federal Prison system and making up some fantasy about the Clintons? :71:
Yeah, because a guy a 100 miles away in D.C. was in charge of safeguarding evidence.

If it was you in Washington, would you or would you not clean house here?

That is the number of hours (generally) in a day.

It is actually 23 hours, 56 minutes, 4 seconds.

Barr has been on the job since February 14, 2019.

In that amount of time, how much do you think can get done in Bureaucracy the size of the DoJ?

You didn't answer my question and it takes 10 minutes to make a phone calling informing someone that they are fired.
I did answer your questions. Now, if you think that all it takes to fire someone working in government is a phone call, you're fooling yourself.

Yeah, because a guy a 100 miles away in D.C. was in charge of safeguarding evidence.

In that amount of time, how much do you think can get done in Bureaucracy the size of the DoJ?

You didn't answer my question and it takes 10 minutes to make a phone calling informing someone that they are fired.
I did answer your questions. Now, if you think that all it takes to fire someone working in government is a phone call, you're fooling yourself.

Always with the excuses. Nothing will be done to anyone.

I agree that no one will be held to account, but I was not the one that put so many protections in federal employment that people cannot be fired even if they murder someone.

I'm shocked!

tenor.gif

I agree that no one will be held to account, but I was not the one that put so many protections in federal employment that people cannot be fired even if they murder someone.

You are the one making crap up though.

No. However, you sure seem to be trying to pin guilt on an innocent man. You must be a democrat.

No. However, you sure seem to be trying to pin guilt on an innocent man. You must be a democrat.

Whoever is responsible for evidence and lost it is not innocent. Whoever is responsible for holding them accountable and does not is not innocent.

Bill Barr, presidential fluffer extraordinaire.

Barr has no interest in "cleaning house". He has one job in mind, protecting tRump. Epstein's death may or may not have been part of that.

You aren’t serious, right? Even the government run media has reported on Bubba’s fun.

Please get informed before posting. Just do a google search and you will find lots of reports.

Flight records published by Gawker in 2015 suggested that Mr. Clinton took at least a dozen separate flights on Mr. Epstein’s plane. A year later, Fox News reported that flight records showed President Clinton had flown at least

Um, so what? He flew on a rich guy's plane.

So let's review.

Epstein tried to kill himself once.
He then met with his lawyer, and made a bunch of arrangements to protect his wealth from the women suing him.
Then he killed himself.

This isn't complicated.... Occam's razor.

Yes, that is all it takes...

Ask Ambassador Bill Taylor...

Ask Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch....

You know why. His beloved BJ Bubba was doing underage girls on Pedo Island, and Joey doesn’t want him exposed.

Yes, somehow Clinton evaded his Secret Service Detail to do this...
LOL. Hey Joe, please get informed before posting. For some reason I really enjoy destroying you in debate.

As the flight manifest clearly states, your boy Bubba bought his SS detail with him.

LMFAO!

Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein: How Are They Connected?

You aren’t serious, right? Even the government run media has reported on Bubba’s fun.

Um, so what? He flew on a rich guy's plane.
Yeah it’s just purely a coincidence. LMFAO.

26 times...I mean nothing to see here. LOL.

Yes, that is all it takes...

Ask Ambassador Bill Taylor...

Ask Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch....
So, we are talking about career individuals with union protection and you offer up the idiocy of a political appointment.

Looks like Barr and his goons pick-pocketed it on their way out of cleaning up the murder of Trump/Clinton's pervy-boy

Forum List

Back