🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jeffery Epstein: Surveillance Video Missing

Exactly Joe. Trump is a pedo but Bubba the well known womanizer and long time friend of Epstein, is not. LOL.

Joe you need to do better. I’m kicking your ass.

Do you have pictures of Clinton feeling up little girls? Didn't think so.

We've got those of Trump. Even creepier, it's his fucking daughter.

We also have this.

Former Miss Arizona says Donald Trump used to 'stroll in' to see naked women in dressing room

Donald Trump used to “stroll right in” to the dressing room of beauty pageants while the contestants - some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed.

Tasha Dixon was 18 when she competed in the Miss USA pageant, winning the state crown.

“Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis,” Ms Dixon told

Read more Beauty pageants and feminism are not compatible
“He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”

She added that people who worked for Mr Trump “pressured” the women to “fawn over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention” while still not fully dressed.

Ms Dixon added the situation made them feel awkward and physically vulnerable.

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15.

Former Miss Vermont Teen USA, Mariah Billado, told Buzzfeed: "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here."

Three other girls chose to remain anonymous, but told the publication it was "creepy" and "shocking".

Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the pageant, to go backstage while the contestants were getting dressed.

Trump supporter says 50 shades of Grey is to blame for Trump sexual assault remarks
“You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Ms Dixon told CBS she believed that Mr Trump owned the pageant for 19 years because he could “utilise his power around beautiful women” and there was no one above him to complain to.

Independent news email
Only the best news in your inbox

Register with your social account or
I would like to receive morning headlinesMonday - Friday plus breaking news alerts by email
When Ms Dixon competed in 2001, the theme was empowering women.

Barack Obama says Donald Trump's comments intolerable for someone applying for job at 7-Eleven store

She said she had not listened to the radio show and her accusations were not politically motivated.

The revelations come as a leaked video from 2005 show the presidential nominee bragging about sexually assaulting women. He released an apology within hours but defended the remarks as “locker room talk”.

The remarks come in contrast to a statement from former Miss California, Carrie Prejean, who competed in the beauty pageant the same year as Ms Dixon.

“To paint Mr Trump as someone who would purposely walk into a women’s dressing room and ask women to come impress him is the most disgusting accusation so far,” she said.

Mr Trump used to own the Miss Universe, the Miss USA and Miss Teen USA pageants until last year.

DONALD TRUMP | ARIZONA | BEAUTY PAGEANTS | HOWARD STERN

Promoted stories

CRIME
Teen sentenced for attack on gay couple ‘who refused to kiss’ on bus

US POLITICS
Nancy Pelosi sends subtle message with brooch at Trump's impeachment

VOICES
Tulsi Gabbard's cowardly impeachment vote was a betrayal

US POLITICS
Trump launches furious, misspelled and inaccurate Twitter tirade

Mattresses That Will Make You Sleep Like A Log. Research For MattressMATTRESS|

Sponsored

23 Of The Top Trending Holiday Gifts That Will Sell Out Before ChristmasWEEKLYPENNY|

Sponsored

20 Toughest Restaurants Worldwide To Get A Reservation (But Worth The Wait)EASY RECIPES|

Sponsored

The New Dodge Ram Is Simply Astonishing!DODGE RAM | SEARCH ADS|

Sponsored

How To Apply For A Car Insurance - Car Insurance GurusHTTPS://WWW.CARINSURANCEGURUS.INFO|

Sponsored

TRAVEL
Delta Air Lines' new service: everything you need to know

US POLITICS
Trump rages about impeachment in bizarre speech to students

10 Best Doormats For A Welcoming Entrance To Your Home
FURNITURE

How to get back into cycling? Set a goalPROMOTED BY THE INDEPENDENT|

Sponsored

Max Baer Jr. Is Almost 90 & This Is Where He LivesTRADING BLVD|

Sponsored

Dad Takes Photo Of Kid With Matthew Broderick, Failing To Notice Who's In The BackgroundBRIDESBLUSH|

Sponsored

Comments
Share your thoughts and debate the big issues

US POLITICS
Trump claims no other president has done as much as him 'for religion'

US POLITICS
Trump attacks Christian magazine in wild rant, misspells its name

These Crossovers Are The Cream Of The Crop. Search For 2020 Luxury Crossover Vehicle DealsYAHOO SEARCH|

Sponsored

US POLITICS
Graham tells Giuliani ‘I hope you know what you’re talking about’

As I already posted, you believe it’s okay if Bubba is a pedophlie, but not okay for Donnie.

Thank for confirming your idiotic opinion.

As I already posted, you believe it’s okay if Bubba is a pedophlie, but not okay for Donnie.

You haven't offered any proof that Clinton is a pedophile.

He's a horndog. Absolutely. But all those ladies were above the age of consent and none of them were his fucking daughter.
Yep flying on a pedos plane 26 times just ain’t enough for dummies like you.

Nope. Not unless you prove he did something other than fly on a plane.

Most of those flights were to African countries related to his charity work.

Jeffrey Epstein’s connections to Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, explained

Soon after Bill Clinton concluded his presidency in 2001, the ties deepened. Clinton entered a new stage of his career, in which he’d travel the world, launch philanthropic initiatives, hang out with rich people and celebrities, and make money.

“What attracted Clinton to Epstein was quite simple: He had a plane,” Landon Thomas Jr. wrote in that 2002 New York magazine profile. Clinton’s aide Doug Band made the introduction, and that September, Epstein and Clinton were off on a tour of five African countries, alongside actors Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker. Per Clinton’s team, the trip was about “democratization, empowering the poor, citizen service, and combating HIV/AIDS.” (It was that trip that first elevated Epstein to some media notoriety, as journalists began to dig into Clinton’s new friend.)

That wasn’t the only trip. According to Clinton spokesperson Angel Ureña, in a statement last week, there was one more to Africa, one to Europe, and one to Asia — but, he says, Clinton and Epstein haven’t spoken in “well over a decade.”

Nope. Not unless you prove he did something other than fly on a plane.

Most of those flights were to African countries related to his charity work.

Jeffrey Epstein’s connections to Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, explained

Soon after Bill Clinton concluded his presidency in 2001, the ties deepened. Clinton entered a new stage of his career, in which he’d travel the world, launch philanthropic initiatives, hang out with rich people and celebrities, and make money.

“What attracted Clinton to Epstein was quite simple: He had a plane,” Landon Thomas Jr. wrote in that 2002 New York magazine profile. Clinton’s aide Doug Band made the introduction, and that September, Epstein and Clinton were off on a tour of five African countries, alongside actors Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker. Per Clinton’s team, the trip was about “democratization, empowering the poor, citizen service, and combating HIV/AIDS.” (It was that trip that first elevated Epstein to some media notoriety, as journalists began to dig into Clinton’s new friend.)

That wasn’t the only trip. According to Clinton spokesperson Angel Ureña, in a statement last week, there was one more to Africa, one to Europe, and one to Asia — but, he says, Clinton and Epstein haven’t spoken in “well over a decade.”
Okay so you don’t need proof to prove Donnie a pedophile, but you do for Bubba.

Joe, you can’t really be this stupid. Right?

He's a horndog. Absolutely. But all those ladies were above the age of consent and none of them were his fucking daughter.

Even if he did nothing, Clinton knew who the guy was. There is NO excuse for even hanging around him. Let me ask you.......would you hang around a guy like this?

Even if he did nothing, Clinton knew who the guy was. There is NO excuse for even hanging around him. Let me ask you.......would you hang around a guy like this?
Joe doesn’t understand the question.

Knowing what I know now. No.

Nobody knew what he was doing before he got that sweetheart deal from Acosta for no prison time for multiple "rapes".

Understood the question perfectly fine. The thing is for you Clinton haters is that I have been listening to you shitheads for 28 years now accuse the Clintons of everything under the sun up to and including murder, spending hundreds of millions of dollars investigating them, and the worst you came up with was he lied about getting a blow job.

upload_2019-12-22_12-21-20.jpeg

Nobody knew what he was doing before he got that sweetheart deal from Acosta for no prison time for multiple "rapes".

Understood the question perfectly fine. The thing is for you Clinton haters is that I have been listening to you shitheads for 28 years now accuse the Clintons of everything under the sun up to and including murder, spending hundreds of millions of dollars investigating them, and the worst you came up with was he lied about getting a blow job.

View attachment 296135
All you know is what the media has fed you.

View attachment 296135
I don’t hate Bubba shit head.

Yes they did but despite that Clinton and Epstein still remained buddy's. (as did others)

Understood the question perfectly fine. The thing is for you Clinton haters is that I have been listening to you shitheads for 28 years now accuse the Clintons of everything under the sun up to and including murder, spending hundreds of millions of dollars investigating them, and the worst you came up with was he lied about getting a blow job. [/QUOTE]

Perjury. It wasn't just a lie. Perjury in a sexual assault suit.

Yes they did but despite that Clinton and Epstein still remained buddy's. (as did others)

Perjury. It wasn't just a lie. Perjury in a sexual assault suit.[/QUOTE]
So now you filth are doing it to Trump, only without Trump having committed a felony.

Perjury. It wasn't just a lie. Perjury in a sexual assault suit.
So now you filth are doing it to Trump, only without Trump having committed a felony.[/QUOTE]

Take your pills.

Forum List

Back