🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jen Psaki Blames the High Cost of Meat on "The Greed of Meat Conglomerates"

Of course you do. You also forget that Republicans were throwing cash around as well. As a result of the tax cuts and the pandemic, the rich and big business are swimming in cash. Of course that is okay with you. Ordinary people get some help and you want to blame them for it. Maybe if businesses started valuing their employees they would start coming back. No one is going to risk their life for a job. You are the one who is that stupid.
Mooching deadbeat alert.

Corporations are turning huge profits. Absolutely they are ripping off consumers under the disguise of inflation. That’s indisputable. What’s this thread about?

You don't understand how it works. Meat is a commodity. As such, producers have to follow the rules of the market. They cannot manipulate the price for higher profits.

Labor is more costly thanks to the Democrats paying people more to stay home than work. Fertilizer is up 50%. What does Fertilizer have to do with meat? Well what do you think the farmers feed cattle and hogs?

This is just more leftist blame shifting. Afghanistan was Trump's fault nine months after he left office. Out of control immigration was Trump's fault. Inflation, yep, you guessed it, Trump's fault. Fuel prices?

"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland

Of course you do. You also forget that Republicans were throwing cash around as well. As a result of the tax cuts and the pandemic, the rich and big business are swimming in cash. Of course that is okay with you. Ordinary people get some help and you want to blame them for it. Maybe if businesses started valuing their employees they would start coming back. No one is going to risk their life for a job. You are the one who is that stupid.

If nobody would risk their life for a job, it wouldn't matter what it paid now would it?

Instead of depending on big business to overpay labor, maybe it's time labor get out of unskilled work and get into skilled work so they could make decent money.

Red Jen should go back home
images

all-that-is-interesting.comholodomor-starving-family-d185758f2c552c37244ea284ef38cb35f81297cd.jpg

images

images

Are you really that uninformed? Prices are set by consumers. Anybody that over prices, WILL be undercut by the other producers to gain marketshare. Your synopsis is not only ridiculous, it is dangerous.

Most of us have no use for very rich corporations, or businesses. And yet, the market FORCES them to act correctly, unless they have a monopoly.

Your take is crazy. Pressure by consumers, would cause the cost/price to drop, especially if they could no longer afford the products which they are trying to sell. Perfect example is, TELEVISIONS, high speed internet, etc.

I do not know what you are smoking, but whatever it is, I know a whole lot of college students would like access to it for the weekend!
You don't think shipping costs have increased due to the cost of fuel?

We shop at a large butcher shop about 35 miles from home because all of their meat is locally sourced. With lower fuel and transportation costs, the meat is much cheaper than the chain grocery stores and better quality.

Trump was an infallible God. No one can compare I guess. Or supply disruptions became an issue in 2021 once Covid shutdowns were in the rears.
So they would have raised prices but Trump, or something.

You think maybe it has more to do with energy prices going up 50%? It costs more these days to truck in feed, run the tractors to take care of the cattle, transport them to slaughter, run the butchering and packing machines, keep the freezers down to temp, transport the meat to distribution centers then on to the store. Who in turn are paying more for their freezers and lighting so you can shop.

Think it has more to do with that than Trump or nah?

Look, STFU. You are just stupid. First of all. MI is declining. I mean, I know, you have no clue as to what M1 is, But the reality is the Fed is cutting back on quantitative easing at the tune of 200 million dollars a month. And whoosh, watch that shit just fly right over your head, mostly because that head of yours is stuck up your ass.

What is the price of feeder cattle? Is it higher? No you stupid shit, it is lower than it was more than two years ago. And the meat industry, well it is the very definition of Oligopoly, and they are hosing your ass. But you are so stupid than you bend over and proclaim, "give me another".

Let's be honest, if you took a shit, and it stunk, you would blame it on Biden.
I thought you Dims created that rule.....blame the president for everything that happens, right Dimmer?

Lady Braniac just told us all that the high costs of meat were not due to Brandon's out of control inflation -- caused by his out of control spending, injecting the economy with literal trillions upon trillions of fake new dollars chasing the same (or shrinking) pool of goods -- but due to "meat conglomerates."

What good Commies Democrats are.

So much for Biden's (LOL) Supply Chain Task Force.

Trump was an infallible God. No one can compare I guess. Or supply disruptions became an issue in 2021 once Covid shutdowns were in the rears.
You called him an infallible god as a form of derision and no one else but you and your horde of godless DemNazi Fascists. Supply disruptions were entirely the work of States run by other DemNazis who would rather throw Americans out of work over political ideologies than work for Americans and protect American's rights.

See Joe Biden's shut down of the XL pipeline and his servicing Putin to get Russia's pipeline that Trump had shut down, going again for just one example of EmperorShitzHizPantz being a puppet for his Chinese and Russian benefactors.

Look, STFU. You are just stupid. First of all. MI is declining. I mean, I know, you have no clue as to what M1 is, But the reality is the Fed is cutting back on quantitative easing at the tune of 200 million dollars a month. And whoosh, watch that shit just fly right over your head, mostly because that head of yours is stuck up your ass.

What is the price of feeder cattle? Is it higher? No you stupid shit, it is lower than it was more than two years ago. And the meat industry, well it is the very definition of Oligopoly, and they are hosing your ass. But you are so stupid than you bend over and proclaim, "give me another".

Let's be honest, if you took a shit, and it stunk, you would blame it on Biden.

First of all. MI is declining.

Where?

1639525183287.png

M1 | FRED | St. Louis Fed

View a measure of the most-liquid assets in the U.S. money supply: cash, checking accounts, traveler's checks, demand deposits, and other checkable deposits.
fred.stlouisfed.org

But the reality is the Fed is cutting back on quantitative easing at the tune of 200 million dollars a month.

$200 million?

And whoosh, watch that shit just fly right over your head, mostly because that head of yours is stuck up your ass.

Irony is ironic.

Forum List

Back