Jen Psaki claims to be “spokesperson for the United States”.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Um no, you were hired by Biden to spew his propaganda. You don’t speak for the United States.

Q And if I may, you were asked about Hunter Biden’s laptop. You also, in October 2020, dismissed it as “Russian disinformation.” Do you stand by that assessment?

MS. PSAKI: Again, I’d point to the Department of Justice and Hunter Biden’s representatives. I’m a spokesperson for the United States; he doesn’t work for the United States.

Um no, you were hired by Biden to spew his propaganda. You don’t speak for the United States.

Q And if I may, you were asked about Hunter Biden’s laptop. You also, in October 2020, dismissed it as “Russian disinformation.” Do you stand by that assessment?

MS. PSAKI: Again, I’d point to the Department of Justice and Hunter Biden’s representatives. I’m a spokesperson for the United States; he doesn’t work for the United States.

More like a spokesperson for Russia...

1647619636420.png

She is a spokesperson for the president of the United States which is the same thing.

maybe for people with red hair and crazy eyes.

she’s a liar. This entire episode just highlights how she a liar

At least she didn't start out by yelling at reporter about crowd size.......

What we have here is a picture of then State Department officials with diplomatic officials from another country. Is that really supposed to say something bad about anyone involved?

Don't make me post that picture of Donald saluting a North Korean general.

Would you wear the symbol of the Soviet regime that murdered 50,000,000 people with a big smile on your face?

She is a spokesperson for the president of the United States which is the same thing.
She's a spokesperson for Biden and those who voted for him. The rest of us have no spokesperson in Washington. Heck, most of our party doesn't speak for us. :(

That fucking pretentious dumb bitch is a waste of a good redhead.

She doesn't speak for shit, she spins the rhetoric her bosses tell her to.

What we have here is a picture of then State Department officials with diplomatic officials from another country. Is that really supposed to say something bad about anyone involved?

Don't make me post that picture of Donald saluting a North Korean general.
trump saluted a general as he was working towards peace in Korea and ultimately brought an official end to the korean war.

In this pic we see dems being more flexible with putin, that brought about the current war

Forum List

Back