Jen Psaki: I can't let the briefing room become 'a forum for propaganda'

Americans are NOT that stupid.

They know that those press briefings are worthless.

Besides, I believe there's talk that Ms. P. will soon be leaving and will be replaced by a telegenic young lady of color.

Now that will really be a show stopper!

Millions will tune in just to see her in action, not for the propaganda that will come out of her mouth.

As they say in show biz, it will be boffo!

Besides, I believe there's talk that Ms. P. will soon be leaving and will be replaced by a telegenic young lady of color.

Millions will tune in just to see her in action, not for the propaganda that will come out of her mouth.

Of course they are worthless.

Sleepy Joe should just issue his policies on Twitter, and go out on to the lawn and answer questions as he gets on the Presidential helicopter. Ms. Psaki's role is a waste of money.

Of course they are worthless.

Sleepy Joe should just issue his policies on Twitter, and go out on to the lawn and answer questions as he gets on the Presidential helicopter. Ms. Psaki's role is a waste of money.
Not to Joe, her role is to keep the press circling and not talking to dementia Joe. Priceless.

um.....

That is her job title. Not really a surprise that the government is trying to tell you black is really white though. Seems to be a rather constant trend.

Forum List

Back