Jenner - Theory on Sex Change......

The sex change was in the works long before the accident. The accident was caused by self-absorption(texting while driving) brought on by long-time contact with the Kardashians.

It was brought about by a car that stopped dead on the high for no reason.
It was brought about by a drive with no license who should not have been on the road.
I don't know about the accident. What actually happened?

Animated video shows Bruce Jenner’s crash

Who cares? He just a degenerate who needs to be treated accordingly. I hate every single person who thinks that 'she' is a hero. He needs to be put into hospital though I doubt he can be cured.

The sex change was in the works long before the accident. The accident was caused by self-absorption(texting while driving) brought on by long-time contact with the Kardashians.

My understanding was that the accident occurred because he was drag racing. A tranny problem with his vehicle may have contributed to the mishap as well.

My understanding was that the accident occurred because he was drag racing. A tranny problem with his vehicle may have contributed to the mishap as well.

drag racing at 39 mph on the highway while pulling an trainer with SUV???

A prius stopped on the highway, the lexus hit the prius, jenner hit the lexus pushing it into the other lane, the oncoming hummer killed the driver of the lexus.

The lexus driver was unlicensed.

“Drag”, as in a man dressed up as, and pretending to be, a woman.

It is not a pretense, Jenner has been a woman trapped in a man's body his whole life. He has been what everyone else wanted him to be and now he the woman he felt he should have been.

His transition had nothing to do with the accident. The first two cars were driven by women, the lexus by an unlicensed driver. Jenner was not racing, nor in 'drag'.

Jenner is finally becoming comfortable in her own skin. Why does that bother so many people? It is her body and her life. She at least is using her process in a way to educate and help others. Jenner still has a final GRS yet t complete, but legally she is a woman now. It is not drag.

If a man with no genitals can get a bionic penis, why can't a transexual go through gender reassignment to be a woman?

Why is it anyone's business? What are people afraid of? It's her body, not yours. Let her find her happiness.

People who knew him in the past or have known him for a long time recalled that he had talked about this problem (gender identity) long before the accident. He's 65. I think he was feeling his mortality and didn't want to go to his grave never allowing himself to be who he truly is. Why go to your grave living your whole life as a lie?

Who he truly is? You mean what he was truly born with between his legs and the fact that he doesn't have and never will have a womb? Are you listening to yourself? I've decided my neighbor's house never actually existed, even though I see it sitting there. So I'm going to go through that area with a bulldozer because I'm not going to go to my grave never allowing myself to plant an apple orchard over there..

...with that kind of logic you could justify anything. Maybe he feels like a dog or a monkey. Should he have a tail sewn on and insist under legal threat that everyone feed him biscuits, pat him on the head and call him "Bonzo"?

If a man with no genitals can get a bionic penis, why can't a transexual go through gender reassignment to be a woman?

Why is it anyone's business? What are people afraid of? It's her body, not yours. Let her find her happiness.
Yeah. I can't understand such vitriolic animosity toward people who are different, who don't fit in with the average patten society expects of people. The post above by Silhouette is a perfect example. Why does he/she care so much what another adult does regarding his or her sexuality? Why such an extreme amount of vitriol and anger? Why not just live and let live? It seems to me, those who get so upset about it are as bad off emotionally as those who struggle with gender identity.

Yeah. I can't understand such vitriolic animosity toward people who are different, who don't fit in with the average patten society expects of people. The post above by Silhouette is a perfect example. Why does he/she care so much what another adult does regarding his or her sexuality? Why such an extreme amount of vitriol and anger? Why not just live and let live? It seems to me, those who get so upset about it are as bad off emotionally as those who struggle with gender identity.
You know, it's funny...you're the type of person who believes that if a man feels sensitive, nurturing and all the "classical feminine stereotypes of emotion", then he should chop his dick off in a futile attempt to try to be a woman. And you believe that precisely because of your own rigid interpretation of what a man or a woman can be within their entire range of possibilities without performing mutilating and fruitless self-amputation.

A man can experience a whole range of emotions, including sensitive nurturing. A woman can experience a whole range of emotions including anger and aggression. Neither of them need to chop off body parts in order to have the whole range of human experience.

So, who is limited and rigid and extreme? I think we know the answer to that.

Because he's afraid – and that fear conjoined with ignorance results in hate.

For most conservatives change, that which is believed to be 'different,' and persons exhibiting their individual liberty – such as transgender persons – are perceived as some sort of a 'threat.'

[
Because he's afraid – and that fear conjoined with ignorance results in hate.

For most conservatives change, that which is believed to be 'different,' and persons exhibiting their individual liberty – such as transgender persons – are perceived as some sort of a 'threat.'

Amputating body parts in a fruitless charade isn't "change". It's insanity. Learn the difference. And yes, people should fear insanity because it has been responsible for spawning the most horrific acts throughout human history.

Jenner is not pretending. She is legally a woman. Back when jenner was a child, few people understood transgender. Jenner wanted to transition back in the 80's, but stopped the hormones. Now she has gotten the chance to become the woman she was meant to be.

Why should other people care? It is her life.

You know, it's funny...you're the type of person who believes that if a man feels sensitive, nurturing and all the "classical feminine stereotypes of emotion", then he should chop his dick off in a futile attempt to try to be a woman. And you believe that precisely because of your own rigid interpretation of what a man or a woman can be within their entire range of possibilities without performing mutilating and fruitless self-amputation.

A man can experience a whole range of emotions, including sensitive nurturing. A woman can experience a whole range of emotions including anger and aggression. Neither of them need to chop off body parts in order to have the whole range of human experience.

What's not funny is how you and others on the social right seek to dictate to private citizens how to run their personal lives – your fear of transgender persons is ridiculous and unwarranted.

You don't know what type of person I am, so don't assume you do.

Forum List

Back