Jerome Corsi apologies for Seth Rich story,on the heels of possible lawsuit verdict

Dr. Corsi is no "Trump sycophant" at all. He's a long time journalist, used to be a Washington DC bureau chief for Info Wars and has been active for long before Trump entered politics at all.

As far as the whacking of Seth Rich, it is curious to me why the family of the deceased isn't interested in knowing who iced their son or the motive behind it. And why they would sue a journalist who was just working on the case.

If my dad was assassinated, I would immediately post a $50,000 reward for the capture of the assailants, Dead or Alive. The Rich family is taking the exact opposite approach, as if they don't care what happened to their kid.

Dr. Corsi is no "Trump sycophant" at all. He's a long time journalist, used to be a Washington DC bureau chief for Info Wars and has been active for long before Trump entered politics at all.

As far as the whacking of Seth Rich, it is curious to me why the family of the deceased isn't interested in knowing who iced their son or the motive behind it. And why they would sue a journalist who was just working on the case.

If my dad was assassinated, I would immediately post a $50,000 reward for the capture of the assailants, Dead or Alive. The Rich family is taking the exact opposite approach, as if they don't care what happened to their kid.
You are defending a birther who made an idiot of himself.

Mueller doesn't think that Dr. Corsi is an idiot, he interrogated the Harvard trained doctor for days, and did everything possible to get Corsi lie about his President. Corsi refused to betray his country

Mueller doesn't think that Dr. Corsi is an idiot, he interrogated the Harvard trained doctor for days, and did everything possible to get Corsi lie about his President. Corsi refused to betray his country
And yet, you believe Jerome Corsi who spreads conspiracy theories about others, who has to apologize for them. Interesting!

And yet, you believe Jerome Corsi who spreads conspiracy theories about others, who has to apologize for them. Interesting!

Riddle me this, batman.

Rich was whacked more than 2 1/2 years ago, and no suspects and no real motive.

Who do you think did it?

Robbery is unlikely, Mr. Rich was not rich.

Suppose somehow they do find the perp and bring him into the station. Say he is given a deal to come clean on it, and fingers the Clintons and the Obamas? Would you be satisfied them?

Riddle me this, batman.

Who do you think did it?

Suppose somehow they do find the perp and bring him into the station. Say he is given a deal to come clean on it, and fingers the Clintons and the Obamas? Would you be satisfied them?
Sure, bring it on. Corsi, you, or anyone else has got nothing. And you never had.

Riddle me this, batman.

Who do you think did it?

Sure, bring it on. Corsi, you, or anyone else has got nothing. And you never had.

Why isn't this assassination even being investigated? It isn't Dr. Corsi's job, its the FBI and police's job. I just want to see suspects brought in, and offered deals to get the case broken.

There is $175,000 worth of rewards for information go bust the murderer(s) of Seth Rich's. And still no takers. This indicates that he wasn't murdered by a common street thug.

Obviously, Rich had something valuable, and the perp(s) made him suffer horribly, possibly to send a message.

Julian Assange didn't come right out and say it, but did put out a $20,000 reward and hinted that Rich may have been his source.

Perhaps the murderer(s) didn't bother with taking his valuables such as his wallet, phone and watch because they got what they were looking for on a thumb drive.

Someone got to them.
It's healthier not complaining.

Riddle me this, batman.

Who do you think did it?

Why are you so happy, so joyous about an unsolved murder?

Riddle me this, batman.

Who do you think did it?

You asked about Clinton and the Obama's, and I said bring it on. What's that got to do with an unsolved murder?

Riddle me this, batman.

Who do you think did it?

You asked about Clinton and the Obama's, and I said bring it on. What's that got to do with an unsolved murder?

What I'm saying is to bring in suspects who are willing to deal and drop a dime on those that authorized the hit.

If it was Clinton or Obama, or someone else for that matter, who signed off on Rich's murder, why aren't you interested?

There is $175,000 worth of rewards for information go bust the murderer(s) of Seth Rich's. And still no takers. This indicates that he wasn't murdered by a common street thug.

Obviously, Rich had something valuable, and the perp(s) made him suffer horribly, possibly to send a message.

Julian Assange didn't come right out and say it, but did put out a $20,000 reward and hinted that Rich may have been his source.

Perhaps the murderer(s) didn't bother with taking his valuables such as his wallet, phone and watch because they got what they were looking for on a thumb drive.

His murder was strange. The murder or murderers didn't take anything. They just killed the guy and left.

Sounds more like a hit than a robbery/murder.

Does pose interesting questions as to why he was murdered.

His family doesn't want the memory of their loved one to be used to push a crazy right wing conspiracy theory. That's reasonable. Show some respect.

Forum List

Back