Jerrad and Ivanka security documents leaked to Dem Congress

White House Source Leaks Ivanka/Jared Clearance Docs to House Dems: Report

Ha Ha! The POS president is being screwed by his own staff....
Good. Let’s find out how a woman who’s life work is a fashion brand gifted to her by daddy and her husband, a corrupt son of a mobster, neither of whom have any qualifications or ability worthy of ANY security clearance, obtained the right to negotiate on behalf of America. In secret, even.

Your obviously had no idea how security clearances are given. You don’t need to “qualify” for them. They look at your history to see if you are a risk for giving out secrets or betraying the country. If you rant against the US government, if you do drugs, if you are in financial trouble, are all warning signs.

You said that people don't need to qualify for security clearances, and then listed several things that they look at, which interestingly enough, are qualifications.

Yes. You DO have to "qualify" for a clearance. If there are any things that pop up in your past, financial, legal, group affiliations, etc. that could be considered questionable, those are reasons to not qualify for a clearance.

Good. Let’s find out how a woman who’s life work is a fashion brand gifted to her by daddy and her husband, a corrupt son of a mobster, neither of whom have any qualifications or ability worthy of ANY security clearance, obtained the right to negotiate on behalf of America. In secret, even.

Your obviously had no idea how security clearances are given. You don’t need to “qualify” for them. They look at your history to see if you are a risk for giving out secrets or betraying the country. If you rant against the US government, if you do drugs, if you are in financial trouble, are all warning signs.

You said that people don't need to qualify for security clearances, and then listed several things that they look at, which interestingly enough, are qualifications.

Yes. You DO have to "qualify" for a clearance. If there are any things that pop up in your past, financial, legal, group affiliations, etc. that could be considered questionable, those are reasons to not qualify for a clearance.

The moron was referring to work experience as qualifications, of which there are none for obtaining a security clearance.

The moron was referring to work experience as qualifications, of which there are none for obtaining a security clearance.

Nor is anyone saying that experience is required for a clearance and that has nothing to do with Jared having to amend his security questionnaire over 100 times...or nearly starting a war in the Middle East in order to strong arm a loan out of the Qataris to bail out his white elephant at 666 Fifth Ave for which the 1.5 billion dollar payment is coming due shortly

You are losing you bowels over semantics? FUNNY!

Trump regularly ranted against the US government and has been in financial trouble for a long time.

He's such a huge risk that American banks won't even touch him. He had to turn to Russian mobsters for cash.

Well in all honesty there was one bank that would lend him money.

Deutsche Bank.

Of course they're in a bit of hot water over laundering Russian money

You are an enemy of America.

Your cause, whatever it might be, is a bad one we don't want.

The only way your cause remains viable is through hook and crook and lies and deception and terrorist intimidation and media faking and political forum gymnastics.

And we are losing to you.

We did it in WWII and it didn't doom things.

But I worry greatly that our tendency to wait until the very last minute to do the things we should do sooner, may be one time too many we played this thing.

We need to get educated now.

Not at the last minute.

www.politicalIslam.com

The only way your cause remains viable is through hook and crook and lies and deception and terrorist intimidation and media faking and political forum gymnastics.

But I worry greatly that our tendency to wait until the very last minute to do the things we should do sooner, may be one time too many we played this thing.

Not at the last minute.

www.politicalIslam.com

Americans are plenty strong enough to withstand this. The left does not have as much as they think they do. Either way, I got plenty of drive in me.

Not at the last minute.

www.politicalIslam.com

Americans are plenty strong enough to withstand this. The left does not have as much as they think they do. Either way, I got plenty of drive in me.

Yeah MMo.

One of these days I'll buy the first round and we can compare info.

Not at the last minute.

www.politicalIslam.com

Yeah MMo.

One of these days I'll buy the first round and we can compare info.

Hopefully we ain't gotta be side by side taking shots.

Sounds like you folks are advocating violence here.

Who exactly do you want to kill big fella?

Traitorous unAmerican fucks. Do you self-identify as such? Sup?

Not at the last minute.

www.politicalIslam.com

We who paleface?

Not at the last minute.

www.politicalIslam.com

We who paleface?

Real Americans. Are you, or you not one? Sup?

Not at the last minute.

www.politicalIslam.com

We who paleface?

Real Americans. Are you, or you not one? Sup?

I think I'll let you figure that one out for yourself. I have till now assumed you were sane enough to know the difference, but perhaps not. I have been called unAmerican by crazy right wingers for years, but those idiots have always said lots of goofy stuff.

The documents will prove that trump is a liar and.....wait.....HELL! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT NOW!

Curious but does the same FBI, who wanted to wear a wire to record president TRUMP along with hiring Nellie Ohr to abuse her clearance to research the travel of Jared and Ivanka during the 2016 campaign, determine who gets a security clearance?

Curious but does the same FBI, who wanted to wear a wire to record president TRUMP along with hiring Nellie Ohr to abuse her clearance to research the travel of Jared and Ivanka during the 2016 campaign, determine who gets a security clearance?

The president ignored advice by every person or agency responsible for doing background checks. Kushner did not meet standard criteria for clearance.

He had to amend his security form over 100 times. He kept "forgetting" about meetings with foreign dignitaries..

Like once a week he had to be "reminded" of meetings with Saudis, Chinese,and Russians.

And then there's the fact that he's been conducting our foreign policy as if he is Secretary of State while ALSO desperately seeking a billion dollars to bail out his failing real estate deals (which would bankrupt him)

The dude is corrupt to the core

From the NY Times

In a deal that eases the financial pressure on the Kushner Companies, Brookfield Asset Management said on Friday that it had taken a 99-year lease on 666 Fifth Avenue, the troubled Midtown tower owned by the family of Donald Trump’s son-in-law.

Jared Kushner, now a top White House adviser, paid a record-setting $1.8 billion for the building in 2007, and it has been a drag on his family’s real estate company ever since.

The deal, in which Brookfield paid the rent for the entire 99-year term upfront, helps remove the family’s biggest financial headache: a $1.4 billion mortgage on the office portion of the tower that was due in February next year. The Kushners have spent more than two years on an international search for new partners or fresh financing that stretched from the Middle East to China.

Deal Gives Kushners Cash Infusion on 666 Fifth Avenue

Forum List

Back