Jerrad and Ivanka security documents leaked to Dem Congress

In 2016, Charles and Jared Kushner pitched a new deal to investors in the United States and abroad: They would demolish the building and erect a $7.5 billion luxury supertower in its place. They got close to a deal with a billionaire from Qatar, Hamad Jassim Al-Thani, the country’s former prime minister, and with Anbang, a giant Chinese insurance company.

The Qatari deal fell through and soon after that...Trump's good friend MBS from Saudi Arabia put a blockade on Qatar. Of note we have a huge military base in Qatar that was put at risk. Qatar has since gotten closer to Iran

Brookfield is one of the world’s biggest real estate companies, and among its investors is the Qatar Investment Authority, one of the world’s largest sovereign funds, which bought a $1.8 billion stake in one of the company’s subsidiaries, Brookfield Property Partners in 2014, and is the second-largest investor in the company, ranking only behind Brookfield Asset Management. That has raised questions given Jared Kushner’s portfolio in the White House, which includes the Middle East.

Curious but does the same FBI, who wanted to wear a wire to record president TRUMP along with hiring Nellie Ohr to abuse her clearance to research the travel of Jared and Ivanka during the 2016 campaign, determine who gets a security clearance?

The president ignored advice by every person or agency responsible for doing background checks. Kushner did not meet standard criteria for clearance.

Ben Rhodes was unable to get an interim security clearance yet somehow was able to read Obama presidential daily briefings, why was this not a concern for democrats?

This entitled little prick is as corrupt as they come. He's never been elected...never been Senate confirmed, can't get a security clearance without Daddy ORDERING it to happen..and he's putting our nation in danger

Curious but does the same FBI, who wanted to wear a wire to record president TRUMP along with hiring Nellie Ohr to abuse her clearance to research the travel of Jared and Ivanka during the 2016 campaign, determine who gets a security clearance?

The president ignored advice by every person or agency responsible for doing background checks. Kushner did not meet standard criteria for clearance.

Ben Rhodes was unable to get an interim security clearance yet somehow was able to read Obama presidential daily briefings, why was this not a concern for democrats?
Ben Rhodes admitted to marijuana use. After further investigation he GOT a security clearance through the normal channels. That is entirely normal.

This entitled little prick is as corrupt as they come. He's never been elected...never been Senate confirmed, can't get a security clearance without Daddy ORDERING it to happen..and he's putting our nation in danger
:CryingCow:

Ben Rhodes admitted to marijuana use. After further investigation he GOT a security clearance through the normal channels. That is entirely normal.

Can you post a link verifying Rhodes was denied interim security clearance because of marijuana use?

Can you post a link verifying Rhodes was denied interim security clearance because of marijuana use?

I heard him say that in an interview.

YOU post a link showing what YOU think it was for or that he never got his clearance

Then post a link showing he was negotiating deals with foreign governments ON HIS OWN while seeking hundreds of millions in loans to bail out his failing financial deal

YOU post a link showing what YOU think it was for or that he never got his clearance

Then post a link showing he was negotiating deals with foreign governments ON HIS OWN while seeking hundreds of millions in loans to bail out his failing financial deal

Re: security clearance issue - WikiLeaks

And? It showed that he was initially denied and that they would seek to clear up the matter.

And?

But thanks for pointing out that only one of 187 applications had any issues...when 40 to 50 of the grifters and unindicted criminals in the Trump admin have issues so serious that the only way they can. GET clearances is Trump demanding it

And? It showed that he was initially denied and that they would seek to clear up the matter.

And?

So where and how did he get a full clearance, was it given under pressure by the Obama administration?

But thanks for pointing out that only one of 187 applications had any issues...when 40 to 50 of the grifters and unindicted criminals in the Trump admin have issues so serious that the only way they can. GET clearances is Trump demanding it

Must have been serious for Rhodes to have been denied a security clearance.

Because Rhodes was eventually able to receive clearance through normal channels without undue pressure from anybody.

Damaging White House leaks are always great news when it hurts the other party.

That's because party-over-country controls our politics now.

Because Rhodes was eventually able to receive clearance through normal channels without undue pressure from anybody.

Link to where Rhodes was able to receive clearance through the normal channels. I'm only asking because I can't find any.

So where and how did he get a full clearance, was it given under pressure by the Obama administration?
AFter further review and investigation they found no further indications of marijuana use.

Marijuana use will flag a security clearance every time. Lack of recent use will clear you. He admitted it..causing the flag

Link to where Rhodes was able to receive clearance through the normal channels. I'm only asking because I can't find any.

Link to where he was not. GIven all the noise about the initial flag...you'd think there's be something.

I guess the "deep state" or Bilderbergers or illuminati are hiding it huh?

AFter further review and investigation they found no further indications of marijuana use.

Marijuana use will flag a security clearance every time. Lack of recent use will clear you. He admitted it..causing the flag

Link to where he was not. GIven all the noise about the initial flag...you'd think there's be something.

I guess the "deep state" or Bilderbergers or illuminati are hiding it huh?

I see you can't find a link to confirm Rhodes received a clearance through the normal channels.

Not surprising when you consider during the Obama years Hillary's housekeep and Anthony Weiner were printing off classified documents.

Forum List

Back