Jerry Falwell Jr White christian Isis, the enemy within

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
What we should be focused on , the enemy within

If you look at the history of our country, the Christians hands are covered in blood.

The ignorance, silence, and unfortunate lack of education is, to a large extent, what’s causing the repetition of our atrociously wicked history. It’s what makes people buy into the lie that Hitler didn’t also claim to be Christian, that if the Holocaust or Civil Rights Movement was now they’d be the evangelical version of Bonheoffer and MLK. Yet fail to recognize that the need for the civil rights movement didn’t stop when King died, or that ethnic cleansing is still a thing of our present, not past.

Christian Extremists: Is Jerry Falwell White Isis?

even Junior is not going to cut your head off, guno, so just shut up

atheists have been as bloody as religionists, so take a hike

Last edited:
I won't talk about Jerry Falwell Sr. because he's dead. And my parents told me to only speak good of the dead and he's dead.
good

guno, you are a complete retard, which you prove to us every day with your completely retarded threads.

What we should be focused on , the enemy within

If you look at the history of our country, the Christians hands are covered in blood.

The ignorance, silence, and unfortunate lack of education is, to a large extent, what’s causing the repetition of our atrociously wicked history. It’s what makes people buy into the lie that Hitler didn’t also claim to be Christian, that if the Holocaust or Civil Rights Movement was now they’d be the evangelical version of Bonheoffer and MLK. Yet fail to recognize that the need for the civil rights movement didn’t stop when King died, or that ethnic cleansing is still a thing of our present, not past.

Christian Extremists: Is Jerry Falwell White Isis?

Yup, Christians hands are covered in blood. From fighting and eliminating slavery, Nazis, communism, and Islamists, their hands are pretty bloody.

The only ethnic cleansing going on in the US is against white Christians, you boast about their diminishing demographics every chance you get.

guno, if anyone needed proof that liberals are assholes, you would be Exhibit A.

Forum List

Back