🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jesse Smollett syndrome

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I've a worms eye view of the poor black community for years. Blacks are US... all of US um, "WE" are hard working and moral and compassionate. Unfortunately, poor black communities have become tribal islands that are self isolating and create this anti human toxic viscous cycle and identify that as a "culture". They need to blame others for their failures as systemic when its clear the only systemic failure here is accepting poor black failure to adapt and move outside of their little tribes.

I've a worms eye view of the poor black community for years. Blacks are US... all of US um, "WE" are hard working and moral and compassionate. Unfortunately, poor black communities have become tribal islands that are self isolating and create this anti human toxic viscous cycle and identify that as a "culture". They need to blame others for their failures as systemic when its clear the only systemic failure here is accepting poor black failure to adapt and move outside of their little tribes.
According to AzogtheDefiler, "it's not a lie if you believe it". Smollet thought he was attacked...so he was.

This is the "post fact" world your blob created.

• Banned
Been around blacks since 1957. I picked up on this about all human beings. Call it it Munchausen syndrome, to conflate incidental stuff and then gain attention by claiming to be a "victim". Now its not only political, now its profitable.

According to AzogtheDefiler, "it's not a lie if you believe it". Smollet thought he was attacked...so he was.

Jessie lied and paid actors. He was laughed at by Barkley and Shaq as he wrote a check. You stupid c@nt. Not the same thing as believing something.

Smollet "thought" he was attacked -- by hiring the attackers and buying their attacking supplies.

You gullible idiot. You fell for it. You STILL believe he was attacked.

Do you think this has anything to do with the fact that not ONE Baltimore high school student was proficient in anything. Like 14 high schools...............The median GPA is a 0.13????

When you're culture says to beat the shit out of a smart kid, you'll become dumb a quick like.

Been around blacks since 1957. I picked up on this about all human beings. Call it it Munchausen syndrome, to conflate incidental stuff and then gain attention by claiming to be a "victim". Now its not only political, now its profitable.
I think you have it wrong just a tad. I have a friend with Munchausen. And then there is Munchausen by proxy.

Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSBP) is a mental health problem in which a caregiver makes up or causes an illness or injury in a person under his or her care, such as a child, an elderly adult, or a person who has a disability. Because vulnerable people are the victims, MSBP is a form of child abuse or elder abuse.

Munchausen syndrome is a factitious disorder, a mental disorder in which a person repeatedly and deliberately acts as if they have a physical or mental illness when they are not really sick. Munchausen syndrome is considered a mental illness because it is associated with severe emotional difficulties.

Munchausen syndrome, named for Baron von Munchausen, an 18th century German officer who was known for embellishing the stories of his life and experiences, is the most severe type of factitious disorder. Most of the symptoms in people with Munchausen syndrome are related to physical illness -- symptoms such as chest pain, stomach problems, or fever -- rather than those of a mental disorder.

Hers is a difficult case. She harms herself, then seeks assistance from hospitals, doctors, friends, family. The attention of caring, concern, etc is what she is after. Nurses care. Doctors check on her. Family has given up on her though. Friends? She doesn't keep them long. Except me. Over 40 years now I have had to deal with it. Not fun.

Anyway, to give a prognosis of an entire race of people to have Munchausen is..well..wrong.

WTF was that???

That's like having an 8 inch cock and convinced you are a chick. So if you think you are a chick with an 8 inch dick and still a chick, you must be.

Boy the logic of this board astounds me.

In short...the folks you are alluding to do not have Munchausen. They have louse parent(s) who did nothing to make sure their kid got out of the ghetto, had morals, etc. Instead. they instilled hatred for their own failures unto their children. And it is those children playing the victim game. It is NOT Munchausen. I am very familiar with that mental disorder so to compare the two is ludicrous.

In short...the folks you are alluding to do not have Munchausen. They have louse parent(s) who did nothing to make sure their kid got out of the ghetto, had morals, etc. Instead. they instilled hatred for their own failures unto their children. And it is those children playing the victim game. It is NOT Munchausen. I am very familiar with that mental disorder so to compare the two is ludicrous.
I think she might be right. The democrats are the "caregivers" who are creating the problems.

Do you think this has anything to do with the fact that not ONE Baltimore high school student was proficient in anything. Like 14 high schools...............The median GPA is a 0.13????

When you're culture says to beat the shit out of a smart kid, you'll become dumb a quick like.

And blacks have been running their own school systems since Nixon handed them to them in 1970 and after. The dismal results are all on them for those low grades and violent dope culture. WE have over 50 years of solid evidence for proof.

Odd, funny, my internet suddenly quits on my pc and I have to switch to my tablet, I am not going any where.

I have no idea why this is happening, but somebody somewhere keeps shutting down my internet connection and after I post anti democrat stuff, somehow they can't touch my android system...not yet.

Aparenty I have no intenet connection on PC but on android I do...aparently the left hand doesn!t know its ass from a hole in the ground, still here...

It is just so sad to watch your very tenuous grip on reality just slipping away gradually day after day after day.

Shut the fuck up you stupid white racist bitch. Everything you say is wrong. I've been black since 1961 and it's always ignorant ass poor white trash that talk the most racist shit.

Except what you said is a lie. I student was like that and you racists paint the broad brush. But let us mention one racists white such as you and your fragility starts you crying about "not all whites."

So why don't you "cracker ass crackers" concern yourselves with the obvious mental condition of the white community. It is apparent whites are a bunch of loony tunes since every other week one of you pinktoes goes on a shooting spree and everybody tells us they had a mental problem.

It is just so sad to watch your very tenuous grip on reality just slipping away gradually day after day after day.
Just quoting a blob-supporter.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
I apologize to all true non racists for my comments. As for you racists, every word I said was to you.

The problem with your prognosis you ignorant white racist bitch, is that laws and policies are on the books. The only people with Munchausen syndrome would be white when we look at reality.

Forum List

Back