🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jesse Smollett syndrome

Been around blacks since 1957. I picked up on this about all human beings. Call it it Munchausen syndrome, to conflate incidental stuff and then gain attention by claiming to be a "victim". Now its not only political, now its profitable.
The problem with your prognosis you ignorant white racist bitch, is that laws and policies are on the books. The only people with Munchausen syndrome would be white when we look at reality.
Nice. Misogynistic and racist, double whammy. So anyway, where did you get your degree in psychology, asshole?

Been around blacks since 1957. I picked up on this about all human beings. Call it it Munchausen syndrome, to conflate incidental stuff and then gain attention by claiming to be a "victim". Now its not only political, now its profitable.
Shut the fuck up you stupid white racist bitch. Everything you say is wrong. I've been black since 1961 and it's always ignorant ass poor white trash that talk the most racist shit.
LOL. Boy you must have eaten the most paint chips on the block when you were a kid you fucking racist Dildo.

LOL. Boy you must have eaten the most paint chips on the block when you were a kid you fucking racist Dildo.

It's a completely, whacked-out, nutcase that isn't worth reading, let alone engaging. I recommend the "ignore" feature. You can't fix his mental illness.

Shut the fuck up you stupid white racist bitch. Everything you say is wrong. I've been black since 1961 and it's always ignorant ass poor white trash that talk the most racist shit.

Says the racist liar always looking for money from Whitey. Go back to Africa, see how much your 'Brothers' care about your infantile sniveling and con game, dufus.

I've a worms eye view of the poor black community for years. Blacks are US... all of US um, "WE" are hard working and moral and compassionate. Unfortunately, poor black communities have become tribal islands that are self isolating and create this anti human toxic viscous cycle and identify that as a "culture". They need to blame others for their failures as systemic when its clear the only systemic failure here is accepting poor black failure to adapt and move outside of their little tribes.
Do you think this has anything to do with the fact that not ONE Baltimore high school student was proficient in anything. Like 14 high schools...............The median GPA is a 0.13????

When you're culture says to beat the shit out of a smart kid, you'll become dumb a quick like.
Except what you said is a lie. I student was like that and you racists paint the broad brush. But let us mention one racists white such as you and your fragility starts you crying about "not all whites."

So why don't you "cracker ass crackers" concern yourselves with the obvious mental condition of the white community. It is apparent whites are a bunch of loony tunes since every other week one of you pinktoes goes on a shooting spree and everybody tells us they had a mental problem.
DONT YOU DARE PAINT THE ENTIRE BLACK COMMUNITY WITH A BROAD BRUSH BY THE WAY IMMA PAINT THE ENTIRE WHITE RACE WITH A BROAD BRUSH

Oh, wait, I forgot -- it's okay when you do it.

The problem with your prognosis you ignorant white racist bitch, is that laws and policies are on the books. The only people with Munchausen syndrome would be white when we look at reality.
Speaking of reality, do you believe Smollett was attacked?

I've a worms eye view of the poor black community for years. Blacks are US... all of US um, "WE" are hard working and moral and compassionate. Unfortunately, poor black communities have become tribal islands that are self isolating and create this anti human toxic viscous cycle and identify that as a "culture". They need to blame others for their failures as systemic when its clear the only systemic failure here is accepting poor black failure to adapt and move outside of their little tribes.
According to AzogtheDefiler, "it's not a lie if you believe it". Smollet thought he was attacked...so he was.

This is the "post fact" world your blob created.

Issue is Smollet staged the attack with paid actors and was caught in the lie, so blaming Trump for the lie and scam is kind of stupid or using Trump to excuse Smollet is pathetic...

Really? Do you believe Salem had real live witches in 1693?

I believe there was public hysteria about witchcraft and it got some people killed...not unlike today's public hysteria about white supremacy.

All sarcasm and irreverence aside, this huge focus on "White" racism is it self a mental health problem driving a mass psychosis, that is plain as day. A year ago, this wasn't a problem, in fact, racism was less a threat then getting hit by lightning. My point IS: the infamous MSM and Democrat politicos are creating this out of whole cloth to pander to idiots. Burn that B*thch down. Who said that?

Last edited:
I believe there was public hysteria about witchcraft and it got some people killed...not unlike today's public hysteria about white supremacy.
This is way worse. We get violent idiots burning down our cities over this nonsense and pushing to "abolish" police protection. I think more damage was done in 2020 by BLM and Democrats is worse than in Salem in 1693 over emotional hysteria and not facts. Look at the jump in homicide rates in Chicago or Detroit.

Last edited:
According to AzogtheDefiler, "it's not a lie if you believe it". Smollet thought he was attacked...so he was.

Issue is Smollet staged the attack with paid actors and was caught in the lie, so blaming Trump for the lie and scam is kind of stupid or using Trump to excuse Smollet is pathetic...

Not blaming Trump....quoting a rabid Trump supporter. Don't blame me...blame him. If he believed what he said...he couldn't possibly have lied, right AzogtheDefiler ?

I will blame your blob for the "facts don't matter" mantra all of you dumbfucks have adopted.

For example...there was very little voter fraud according to every election and law enforcement official on the planet. Very few arrests, very few convictions, nowhere near being enough to swing any election much less the Presidential election. The blob's hand picked AG said that there was no fraud. His attorney said that you guys were dumbfucks for believing her.

Yet...ask any blob supporter about the election and her/his bitch-ass will claim there was massive fraud.

This is the "facts don't matter" world your blob created.

Not blaming Trump....quoting a rabid Trump supporter. Don't blame me...blame him. If he believed what he said...he couldn't possibly have lied, right AzogtheDefiler ?

I will blame your blob for the "facts don't matter" mantra all of you dumbfucks have adopted.

For example...there was very little voter fraud according to every election and law enforcement official on the planet. Very few arrests, very few convictions, nowhere near being enough to swing any election much less the Presidential election. The blob's hand picked AG said that there was no fraud. His attorney said that you guys were dumbfucks for believing her.

Yet...ask any blob supporter about the election and her/his bitch-ass will claim there was massive fraud.

This is the "facts don't matter" world your blob created.
Bitch. Smollett didn’t believe it, he staged the event to garner publicity and hired actors. Trump believed there was massive fraud and many agree with him. You never answer my questions so why would I answer yours? Your walking corpse president won’t allow reporters at the border. What the fuck is that? That’s fucking North Korea not America. Trump never barred reporters from anywhere. When you stop being a stupid bitch and answer my question, I ll gladly Answer yours.

Forum List

Back