Jesse Ventura: The first,second and fourth amendment are gone

He will run for another high office once again someday.

We're moving to put him on the ballot in New York right now for President.

Last edited:
Jesus, every response Ventura gave during his interview was brimming with logical fallacies. No wonder he's a conspiracy theory freak.

President Ventura, after being shot during an assassination attempt : "Don't take me to the hospital, take me back to the White House! There's still work to be done, I ain't got time to bleed!"

:tongue:

The 1st and 2nd, no. The 4th, yeah that's gone.

If the 1st amendment was gone we wouldn't be on this forum spewing hate towards our elected officials. If the 2nd was gone then no one would own guns.

The 4th being gone means our government can spy on us and search us for no reason at all. That's exactly where we are. And before this turns into another partisan pissing match, both parties are equally responsible.

Sorry, I just can't take a man who wears a feathered boa seriously as constitutional scholar.

04.jpg

I think we all need to just get used to living in a police state.

I mean that ought not to be so hard given that we've been living in one basically for the last 40 years or so.

Awesome.

Yes they are. But I would never vote for that man.

Why's that?
Venture is to busy trying to sue Chris kyles widow to run for any office.

Tough shit. Gotta name someone in the lawsuit since he was slandered...stop yer whining and bitching about it. You would do the same thing if it happened to you.

Awesome.

Yes they are. But I would never vote for that man.

Why's that?
Venture is to busy trying to sue Chris kyles widow to run for any office.

Tough shit. Gotta name someone in the lawsuit since he was slandered...stop yer whining and bitching about it. You would do the same thing if it happened to you.
Don't assume you know what I would do second Kyles widow had nothing to do with the incident in question or the telling of the story last all this lawsuit proves is Venture is a thin skinned bitch trying to stretch the 15 minutes of fame he got as a governor into 20.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back