Jesse Watters: Biden Let China Soak Up Our Secrets Like A Sponge

So you don't have an answer. I already knew that. He's lying.

This is an important topic, and you folks aren't helping with your dishonesty.
How would he know? Just curious that you present rhetorical nonsense for your skinny dipping. He like me, listened to the updates and we know they were collecting data, they had antennas and propulsion to collect data, plus saw fight path. stay naked and enjoy the swamp.

How would he know? Just curious that you present rhetorical nonsense for your skinny dipping. He like me, listened to the updates and we know they were collecting data, they had antennas and propulsion to collect data, plus saw fight path. stay naked and enjoy the swamp.
Correct. He wouldn't know. Yet he claims that China is soaking up our secrets like a sponge. He doesn't know.

I know that hardcore partisans don't care about intellectual honesty. That just makes you part of the problem.

Correct. He wouldn't know. Yet he claims that China is soaking up our secrets like a sponge. He doesn't know.
what else would they be doing flyovers for? To wave at Joe? hahaahhahahhahaha stay stupid swamp creature wannabe.

what else would they be doing flyovers for? To wave at Joe? hahaahhahahhahaha stay stupid swamp creature wannabe.
You're assuming, from deep inside your simple little world, that they got a lot of classified information. That we just leave it out, laying around, for everyone to see.

That's your intellectual level. I can't help that.

You're assuming, from deep inside your simple little world, that they got a lot of classified information. That we just leave it out, laying around, for everyone to see.

That's your intellectual level. I can't help that.
no, didn't think that at all. I know where they pushed the surveillance and it was over military bases in the US, which, have coordinates to use for future activities, whatever those are. It's called compromised. It's why we have sovereignty and joe violated it. So from your ignorant position, giving our enemy our location is nothing. hahahahahhaahhahahahahaa the military laughs at fools like you.

no, didn't think that at all. I know where they pushed the surveillance and it was over military bases in the US, which, have coordinates to use for future activities, whatever those are. It's called compromised. It's why we have sovereignty and joe violated it. So from your ignorant position, giving our enemy our location is nothing. hahahahahhaahhahahahahaa the military laughs at fools like you.
So, again, nothing. I know.

So, again, nothing. I know.
you can believe whatever you want, most sane minded people will assume there was an actual purpose for the flyover, and the fact they were allowed to complete that flyover is up to those with thinking brains to interpret. Jesse, I don't speak for, but me, I believe they captured longitude and latitude info on our bases in the country for a reason. I guess, you believe they were playing pokey man

you can believe whatever you want, most sane minded people will assume there was an actual purpose for the flyover, and the fact they were allowed to complete that flyover is up to those with thinking brains to interpret. Jesse, I don't speak for, but me, I believe they captured longitude and latitude info on our bases in the country for a reason. I guess, you believe they were playing pokey man
Mac1958 , why does he bother you that he speaks his mind? Are you offended?

There was no dictation of China getting anything, it was stopped via the pentagon.
Proof, we want proof! Is this the same Pentagon that didn't tell trump about three balloons during his Presidency, or was that a cover story ran by the media to cover for Biden, don't worry smart people know, just so we are clear that means not you.

So what. Faux opinion shows are a reflection of the Neo-GOP.

The real story. The Trump Team just didn't know. Kudos to the Biden Team.

White House National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan said that after Biden took office, the U.S. “enhanced our surveillance of our territorial airspace, we enhanced our capacity to be able to detect things that the Trump administration was unable to detect.”

Sullivan, speaking at an event hosted by the U.S. Global Leadership Coalition, said as part of the surveillance improvements since Biden took office, “we were able to go back and look at the historical patterns” and uncover “multiple instances” during the Trump administration in which Chinese surveillance balloons traversed American airspace and territory.
So, now you are back to multiple instances where it happened, and trump wasn't told? make up your friggin mind!!!!!!

fk that traitor, he allowed invasion of the airspace by a foreign country. So you fk off wussie.
Biden is downing balloons right and left. The sky is just one big Chinese balloon graveyard. Your orange god was not man enough to pop a balloon. Biden is the only President to protect us from Chinese balloon intrusion. Trump let them balloon us at will... he did nothing!

Biden is downing balloons right and left. The sky is just one big Chinese balloon graveyard. Your orange god was not man enough to pop a balloon. Biden is the only President to protect us from Chinese balloon intrusion. Trump let them balloon us at will... he did nothing!
Hahaha the only one identified traversed our sovereign nation.

Now scoot along grasshopper

Forum List

Back