Jesse Watters: Biden Let China Soak Up Our Secrets Like A Sponge

But you seemed to know all about it’s design and means of control and locomotion.

You mean you were tal kill g out your ass… again?
I know it was being maneuvered over military bases and it had solar panels for power. You should follow the news

I wasn’t involved in the engineering. So you think the balloon happenstance floated over two military bases? Hahaha hahaha
Then how did you come to the conclusion that they could “call it back”?

It had limited maneuvering capabilities.

Because it’s a balloon.

It can’t turn around.
It did, you know this how?

At least you know admit you were deceitful in what you knew. huh? you're a sheep, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa loser.

It did, you know this how?

At least you know admit you were deceitful in what you knew. huh? you're a sheep, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa loser.
Because it’s a balloon. Balloons travel with the wind. They can’t turn around and go home.

This is the shit that people learn in grade school.

Because it’s a balloon. Balloons travel with the wind. They can’t turn around and go home.

This is the shit that people learn in grade school.
no it didn't, you remain lost as usual. The airstream does not blow in the path the balloon went over two military camps. hmmmmm it seems you keep missing that point. Not surprising since your tongue is connected to a demofk asshole.

The fact you stated yourself it was maneuvering calls you a liar.

no it didn't, you remain lost as usual. The airstream does not blow in the path the balloon went over two military camps. hmmmmm it seems you keep missing that point. Not surprising since your tongue is connected to a demofk asshole.

The fact you stated yourself it was maneuvering calls you a liar.
In fact, the wind does blow over Montana. I know that sounds crazy, but it’s true.

In fact, the wind does blow over Montana. I know that sounds crazy, but it’s true.
the fking wind blows in every state. doesn't mean the balloon went with the jet stream. You are obviously too stupid to understand what jet stream means.

the fking wind blows in every state. doesn't mean the balloon went with the jet stream. You are obviously too stupid to understand what jet stream means.
The balloon is at 60,000 feet plus. It followed the westerlies from China to Montana.

It can’t just turn around.

The balloon is at 60,000 feet plus. It followed the westerlies from China to Montana.

It can’t just turn around.
nope, I'm not entertaining your nonsense. Maneuvered was what was going on by China. The course it followed says so. two military bases. You still can't understand that. Not my issue.

nope, I'm not entertaining your nonsense. Maneuvered was what was going on by China. The course it followed says so. two military bases. You still can't understand that. Not my issue.
It can maneuver. It can’t turn around and go home. There’s a difference you’re too stupid to understand.

It’s not a lie. Trump was too busy looking at the sun and never did anything about spy balloons. They thought Biden would ignore their attack like the Trump years. Well… there’s a new sheriff in town and his name is Joe Biden.

View attachment 754690
Poor gullible moron. You swallowed the already debunked Trump “balloon” story hook, line, and sinker. Just like your Dim handlers expected. There were no balloons during Trump. Your darling media would have been all over that story. Another pathetic attempt to cover for Xiden’s weakness.

Poor gullible moron. You swallowed the already debunked Trump “balloon” story hook, line, and sinker. Just like your Dim handlers expected. There were no balloons during Trump. Your darling media would have been all over that story. Another pathetic attempt to cover for Xiden’s weakness.
Yep blame the other guy ploy demofks use always

kV7piqA.jpg

Forum List

Back