Jesus and his sacrifice are Satan’s test of man’s morality.

BTW: this was really stupid...

Parents send their children to war because they are more fit and more likely to win.

In the case of Jesus or the father, they are both fit and that means that the father should have stepped up.

I see nothing to refute what I said or an argument to the opposite.

My statements stand unopposed and thus true to the lurkers.

Regards
DL

Tell me a bit about your faith, and do you feel that there is a higher power greater than yourself?

If one wishes to be greater than me, all they have to do is show how they are greater.

Jesus, the Jews and I all believe in a Divine Council and the supremacy of man over the Gods.

I am a Gnostic Christian, but our beliefs are not what Christianity says they are. We lost the God wars and they distorted our belief system. The lies have been known since the findings of our scriptures and myths at Nag Hammadi.

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

Gnostic Christianity is a teaching system from Jesus but not the one the church ever dares to teach. It frees us from religion and that is of course not what religions want. They never want the student to graduate as they might lose revenue and people.

Here is a bit of history as well as a nutshell version of how that freedom is gained.

Gnostic Christians are perpetual seekers after God. God here I define as the best laws and rules to live life with.

We believe that those laws and rules, as Jesus said, are found in our minds/hearts. I use the following to try to illustrate this notion. A bit of history and then a mindset and method to do what I promote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

The thinking shown below is the Gnostic Christian’s goal as taught by Jesus but know that any belief can be internalized to activate your higher mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

This method and mind set is how you become I am and brethren to Jesus, in the esoteric sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSVl_HOo8Y

When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. Becoming a God is to become more fully human and a brethren to Jesus.

Regards
DL

I appreciate your honesty, and the links. I will read them.

I get what you are saying about religion , so many out there have used religion in a self righteous way or for their own
purposes and gain. They have turned people away from God as they feel if this is what a christian is ...forget it...

I understand where you are. Look at these jerks in politics trying to gain votes...pisses me off a lot..
This is not at all what a spiritual relationship with Jesus is..not at all.

Religion has been used since the beginning of time in wars, ect. to gain, money and power.
In our generation alone we will see the people using scripture for their own hatred, like Jerry Farwell saying 9/11 happened because of gays..:eek-52: What a loser!

In 1992 Pat Robertson ( owner of the 700 club) started a christian ( name only) movement . He is a very political man who blinded so many with lies to sway them to vote a certain way . He uses his TV station to spread his agenda.
This movement opened the door to hatred of gays, drunks, well you know. Twisting the scriptures to fit their agenda.
So many are still blinded ...Hatred of satan runs out of their hearts, to gain money and power.

A personal relationship with Christ is nothing about that..It is called Personal because it is only between you and God.
The Holy spirit guiding your heart to love , we show others by our hearts, not with words of judgement . The bible is a guide to live by , not to hold it up in the air to judge others and make up their man made rules.
All you have to do is ask God to show you the truth and He will.

Thanks for this.

When you follow the links I gave you, google to the Vatican's painting of creation painted by Michelangelo. Note the background God sits in and see that it looks exactly like the right hemisphere of your brain. That is where God resides. While at the Vatican, note that the largest sculpture they own is of the pineal gland that is said to activate our third eye. Jesus uses the term single eye.

Now apply that to these quotes.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

I hope all this work does not discourage you.

Let me know what you think.

Regards
DL

The 1st time I read it, I was like..What??

And then I read it again, and let me know if I am right.

When the light of God touches our soul, a third eye opens up in our brain to the truth into the spiritual realm, lighting our spirit to see the miracle of Jesus, and it all makes sense, a whole new existence .
Where as when the eye is closed, so is our soul, and do stupid things using religion.

BTW: it is true how the eyes are the gate to the inner soul.

Josephus said James was killed in Jerusalem . You may be thinking of Steven who was stoned at the feet of Paul. Yes and right again, Romans ruled Jews could not execute as of 30 AD according to the jewish library and John:

John 18:31New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)

31 At this, Pilate said to them, “Take him yourselves, and judge him according to your law.” The Jews answered him, “We do not have the right to execute anyone,”[a]

Rabban Simeon b. Gamaliel said: 'If so, they would have multiplied murderers in Israel.'" Instructive though this is, it is merely an academic discussion, the right of imposing capital punishment having been taken from the Sanhedrin by the Romans a century before, "40 years before the Destruction of the Temple" (Sanh. 41a; TJ, Sanh. 1:18a).

Capital Punishment | Jewish Virtual Library

right----according to the writings in the NT------and the accepted catholic partyline ----the REASON that the Sanhedrin did not execute Jesus in approximately 30 AD was because they did not have the POWER to do so. The ALTERNATE explanation is that they WOULD have executed him but were afraid to do so
because he was so "popular"------so they "forced" Pilate to do it. James----
according to the Catholic church was executed in 62 AD ----"by the Sanhedrin"----
which had no power to engage in executions by then. (James---not Stephen) Your source---penny dear----does
not support your conclusions or the claims of the catholic church. Your source
makes the claim that the Sanhedrin was not permitted to engage in execution by
30 AD and the standard party line is the reason that Jesus was not murdered
by "the jews" is because he was so popular with the general public that the
evil jooos were AFRAID to do it. Make up your minds. In fact----what is
a far more realistic conclusion based on reality is that the Romans wanted
DA JOOOOS to do it------but even the roman shill sadducees refused because
Jesus was not guilty of a crime warranting execution according to Jewish law.
The only way Pilate could get rid of him was by DOING IT HIMSELF

The fascinating fact is that Jews don't give a sh!t about Jesus; just the behavior of his believers who won't leave us alone.

It fascinates me even more that Christians seem to have a deep animosity
to Jesus which they PROJECT onto jews who, they claim were DESPERATE
to murder him out simple baseless HATRED----but somehow could not figure
out HOW to do it. Some how it had something to do with TAXES as if
Jesus was somehow responsible for TAXES

If the Sanhedrin wanted you dead, they put you in a room and came back a month later to check up on you.
No joke; they took care of people whom they knew were guilty even if they couldn't prove it.

At that time-----one did not NEED a Sanhedrin to get rid of anyone------the disorder
was EXTREME The story of this HATRED unfulfilled-----makes no sense----lots
of other people seem to have died out of -----"dislike"

The Good Old Days when a-holes were taken care of.

can someone tell me who "the holy spirit" is?

The original and most of the trinity concepts were father, mother, son.

Christianity has worked hard to vilify women starting with changing the moral of the Eden story from the elevation of man that Jews had to the fall of man and blaming it all on women.

The Church also never speaks of the disciples that were women.

The Church took woman out of their Trinity and had to replace her with something so they chose Holy spirit.

They also took the male out of the Jewish view of Satan and if you google Michelangelo's Eden painting, you will see that the church made Satan a female.

Not too surprising then to see why Christianity is such a misogynous religion.

If I was a woman, I would be some pissed and you would never find me putting any coin in a Christian basket.

Regards
DL

be not so bitter------in fact-----the "HOLY GHOST" is simply a translation of a Hebrew term which refers to the SPIRIT OF GOD-----SCHIENAH and it is
GRAMMATICALLY a feminine word------(which does not make it a girl----just
a concept named by a name which is grammatically feminine---the word for
HANDS is also feminine----ears too and even eyes)

Regards
DL

Tell me a bit about your faith, and do you feel that there is a higher power greater than yourself?

If one wishes to be greater than me, all they have to do is show how they are greater.

Jesus, the Jews and I all believe in a Divine Council and the supremacy of man over the Gods.

I am a Gnostic Christian, but our beliefs are not what Christianity says they are. We lost the God wars and they distorted our belief system. The lies have been known since the findings of our scriptures and myths at Nag Hammadi.

Gnostic Christianity is a teaching system from Jesus but not the one the church ever dares to teach. It frees us from religion and that is of course not what religions want. They never want the student to graduate as they might lose revenue and people.

Here is a bit of history as well as a nutshell version of how that freedom is gained.

Gnostic Christians are perpetual seekers after God. God here I define as the best laws and rules to live life with.

We believe that those laws and rules, as Jesus said, are found in our minds/hearts. I use the following to try to illustrate this notion. A bit of history and then a mindset and method to do what I promote.

The thinking shown below is the Gnostic Christian’s goal as taught by Jesus but know that any belief can be internalized to activate your higher mind.

This method and mind set is how you become I am and brethren to Jesus, in the esoteric sense.

When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. Becoming a God is to become more fully human and a brethren to Jesus.

Regards
DL

I get what you are saying about religion , so many out there have used religion in a self righteous way or for their own
purposes and gain. They have turned people away from God as they feel if this is what a christian is ...forget it...

I understand where you are. Look at these jerks in politics trying to gain votes...pisses me off a lot..

Religion has been used since the beginning of time in wars, ect. to gain, money and power.
In our generation alone we will see the people using scripture for their own hatred, like Jerry Farwell saying 9/11 happened because of gays..:eek-52: What a loser!

In 1992 Pat Robertson ( owner of the 700 club) started a christian ( name only) movement . He is a very political man who blinded so many with lies to sway them to vote a certain way . He uses his TV station to spread his agenda.
This movement opened the door to hatred of gays, drunks, well you know. Twisting the scriptures to fit their agenda.
So many are still blinded ...Hatred of satan runs out of their hearts, to gain money and power.

A personal relationship with Christ is nothing about that..It is called Personal because it is only between you and God.
The Holy spirit guiding your heart to love , we show others by our hearts, not with words of judgement . The bible is a guide to live by , not to hold it up in the air to judge others and make up their man made rules.

Thanks for this.

When you follow the links I gave you, google to the Vatican's painting of creation painted by Michelangelo. Note the background God sits in and see that it looks exactly like the right hemisphere of your brain. That is where God resides. While at the Vatican, note that the largest sculpture they own is of the pineal gland that is said to activate our third eye. Jesus uses the term single eye.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Regards
DL

When the light of God touches our soul, a third eye opens up in our brain to the truth into the spiritual realm, lighting our spirit to see the miracle of Jesus, and it all makes sense, a whole new existence .
Where as when the eye is closed, so is our soul, and do stupid things using religion.

very hinduistic -------the pineal gland is not an eye

right----according to the writings in the NT------and the accepted catholic partyline ----the REASON that the Sanhedrin did not execute Jesus in approximately 30 AD was because they did not have the POWER to do so. The ALTERNATE explanation is that they WOULD have executed him but were afraid to do so
according to the Catholic church was executed in 62 AD ----"by the Sanhedrin"----
which had no power to engage in executions by then. (James---not Stephen) Your source---penny dear----does

The fascinating fact is that Jews don't give a sh!t about Jesus; just the behavior of his believers who won't leave us alone.

It fascinates me even more that Christians seem to have a deep animosity
to Jesus which they PROJECT onto jews who, they claim were DESPERATE
to murder him out simple baseless HATRED----but somehow could not figure
out HOW to do it. Some how it had something to do with TAXES as if
Jesus was somehow responsible for TAXES

If the Sanhedrin wanted you dead, they put you in a room and came back a month later to check up on you.
No joke; they took care of people whom they knew were guilty even if they couldn't prove it.

At that time-----one did not NEED a Sanhedrin to get rid of anyone------the disorder
was EXTREME The story of this HATRED unfulfilled-----makes no sense----lots
of other people seem to have died out of -----"dislike"

The Good Old Days when a-holes were taken care of.

yes----lots getting rid of hated people did not require a bit time RIGAMAROLE

RC's do not believe in Substitutionary Atonement.

Yes they do. That was drilled into me as a R C for many years.

Are you saying that they did not and do not believe that they need a savior?

Regards
DL
You don't know? Constantine,,,,,,,,<<such a bloody roman barbarian that there
are some Christian theologians who refuse to accept him as a Christian.....
or a "saint"
I didn't know Constantine was canonized by anyone. His story, as far as I remember, comes to us from Eusebius and doesn't present the guy as very spiritual. His various dreams and visions, including the famous cross in the sky, fit in much better with contemporary pagan beliefs than with the teachings of the Christian churches.

the eastern Orthodox canonized Constantine-----the man whose
it is not entirely clear to me that "James" is an historic figure in the minds of
all or most Christian scholars
That is very interesting. There are, as I am sure you know, several key references to James as a member of the inner circle of disciples and as the leader of the Jerusalem followers after the death of Jesus. Are the scholars you mention denying the accuracy of these passages, or what?

The scholarly evaluation of James refers to the account of james in the NT---which
seems to state that he was judged by the "SANHEDRIN" to be executed by stoning, --------at a time when Christian scholars INSIST that the Sanhedrin had
been deprived of the right to execute ANYONE by the ruling romans. My reading
of the NT however------deficient though it might be is that what it really says
is that James was stoned by something like a lynch mob. I cannot name names
for you

Josephus said James was killed in Jerusalem . You may be thinking of Steven who was stoned at the feet of Paul. Yes and right again, Romans ruled Jews could not execute as of 30 AD according to the jewish library and John:

31 At this, Pilate said to them, “Take him yourselves, and judge him according to your law.” The Jews answered him, “We do not have the right to execute anyone,”[a]

Rabban Simeon b. Gamaliel said: 'If so, they would have multiplied murderers in Israel.'" Instructive though this is, it is merely an academic discussion, the right of imposing capital punishment having been taken from the Sanhedrin by the Romans a century before, "40 years before the Destruction of the Temple" (Sanh. 41a; TJ, Sanh. 1:18a).

Which speaks to the intelligence of Jews compared to the less intelligent.

They are not idol worshipers while Christianity and Islam have become just that.

Jesus said to seek God but they will not and have settled for an idol.

Regards
DL

Christianity has worked hard to vilify women starting with changing the moral of the Eden story from the elevation of man that Jews had to the fall of man and blaming it all on women.

The Church took woman out of their Trinity and had to replace her with something so they chose Holy spirit.

They also took the male out of the Jewish view of Satan and if you google Michelangelo's Eden painting, you will see that the church made Satan a female.

If I was a woman, I would be some pissed and you would never find me putting any coin in a Christian basket.

Regards
DL

be not so bitter------in fact-----the "HOLY GHOST" is simply a translation of a Hebrew term which refers to the SPIRIT OF GOD-----SCHIENAH and it is

While She'chicah is feminine Hands (Y'deye'im), Ears (Ahzneye'im) and Eyes (A-ney'im) are masculine.
Oat is feminism.
She'chicah represents Mercy as opposed to Judgment.

Regards
DL
I didn't know Constantine was canonized by anyone. His story, as far as I remember, comes to us from Eusebius and doesn't present the guy as very spiritual. His various dreams and visions, including the famous cross in the sky, fit in much better with contemporary pagan beliefs than with the teachings of the Christian churches.

That is very interesting. There are, as I am sure you know, several key references to James as a member of the inner circle of disciples and as the leader of the Jerusalem followers after the death of Jesus. Are the scholars you mention denying the accuracy of these passages, or what?

The scholarly evaluation of James refers to the account of james in the NT---which
seems to state that he was judged by the "SANHEDRIN" to be executed by stoning, --------at a time when Christian scholars INSIST that the Sanhedrin had
for you

They are not idol worshipers while Christianity and Islam have become just that.

Regards
DL

It's because educating your children is a Biblical Command.

Regards
DL

for you

Regards
DL

great----cool it

Regards
DL

While She'chicah is feminine Hands (Y'deye'im), Ears (Ahzneye'im) and Eyes (A-ney'im) are masculine.
Oat is feminism.
She'chicah represents Mercy as opposed to Judgment.

ok you spelled it better-----but SHE CHINAH-----no chicah. Right---and
MERCY IS FEMININE (the root is "womb" <<<sheeesh)

Regards
DL

Thanks for this.

Regards
DL

What is hinduistic with what I said?
perhaps I am wrong but it is a mass when the hormone is activated.
Sorta like seeing.
I studied the brain with my addiction degree, and it makes sense about the hormone.

Regards
DL
The Surprising Origins of the Trinity Doctrine
The Roman Empire couldn't deal with a Single, Unknowable God.

I will read your link at leisure later. It looks interesting.

Here is the best explanation I have found to explain the Christian Trinity, in brief.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Thanks for this.

Regards
DL

Correct. Think of it as the switch that opens your inner eye.

Or do you deny these quotes?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Thanks for this.

Regards
DL

What is hinduistic with what I said?
perhaps I am wrong but it is a mass when the hormone is activated.
Sorta like seeing.
I studied the brain with my addiction degree, and it makes sense about the hormone.

hindus have a mystical concept about a third eye right anterior to the PINEAL---
represented by the forehead dot. The Pineal is a gland which is CONNECTED
to vision and----responsive to LIGHT which establishes the diurnal rhythm in the
brain in relation to sleep/wake cycles ---the hormone is MELATONIN. The Pituatary/thalamus is ALSO affected by light hitting the retina. Light is a very
important ACTIVATOR of the brain-----wakes it up. << neurophysiology

Regards
DL
The Surprising Origins of the Trinity Doctrine
The Roman Empire couldn't deal with a Single, Unknowable God.

I will read your link at leisure later. It looks interesting.

Here is the best explanation I have found to explain the Christian Trinity, in brief.

Regards
DL

DL the guy in the little white cap is a SCHMUCK

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Thanks for this.

Regards
DL

Not quite.

You, by seeking God, are the one who is activating your pineal gland and it activate your third eye. That can be seen as bringing your right hemisphere more in tune with the left hemisphere and then enlightenment takes place. You end in using your whole mind instead of just the one side. Both side are always in use but the activation of the pineal gland intensifies, if I can use that term, your thinking.

Your God, is not some outside force. Note how Michelangelo showed him. He is just your higher self waiting for you.

Look up the Father Complex that Jung and Freud wrote about. That father and what we are calling God here is the same entity.

There is no other unless you want to fall into supernatural belief and as the quotes I gave you of Jesus' sayings indicate, there is no such supernatural entity.

This is more of an Eastern Jesus and not the Roman ass kisser that Constantine created.

Jesus asked. Have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?--- in scripture.

Most of us have.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Thanks for this.

Regards
DL

Correct. Think of it as the switch that opens your inner eye.

Or do you deny these quotes?

Regards
DL

what is there to deny? the lines are consistent with the poetic imagery used
in those days. It is ALL over the writings of those days

Regards
DL

Thanks for this.

Regards
DL

Not quite.

You, by seeking God, are the one who is activating your pineal gland and it activate your third eye. That can be seen as bringing your right hemisphere more in tune with the left hemisphere and then enlightenment takes place. You end in using your whole mind instead of just the one side. Both side are always in use but the activation of the pineal gland intensifies, if I can use that term, your thinking.

Your God, is not some outside force. Note how Michelangelo showed him. He is just your higher self waiting for you.

Look up the Father Complex that Jung and Freud wrote about. That father and what we are calling God here is the same entity.

There is no other unless you want to fall into supernatural belief and as the quotes I gave you of Jesus' sayings indicate, there is no such supernatural entity.

This is more of an Eastern Jesus and not the Roman ass kisser that Constantine created.

Jesus asked. Have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?--- in scripture.

Most of us have.

Regards
DL

yeah ok ----but your neuroanatomy is a bit off

Regards
DL

I prefer what it should have always stayed. Goddess.

That way perhaps Christianity would not have denigrated and discriminated against women for all of these years.

Regards
DL

for you

Regards
DL

It's because educating your children is a Biblical Command.

If a man had to be ordered to educate his children then God sure screwed up when making that one.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back