Jesus Christ is Lord

The Bush family leaving Mass (The Red Mass) which celebrated the Mass murderer and Inquisitor Thomas More - see story - here: The Red Mass Honoring the Inquisitor Thomas More

ame_20051003_society_1894_1.jpg

Never believe someone is a born again Christian just because they tell you they are. Many of these people are Catholics - they never would have gotten into office had they not been (Clinton is another one - Jesuit educated - he never was a Christian - it was all a lie).

20051002-2_p100205sc-0125jpg-1-515h.jpg

Real Christians do not attend Catholic masses -much less a Red Mass celebrating a mass murderer! Wake up, folks!

Just how far have the Jesuits infiltrated the USA? Read here:

1.) Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff , Peter Pace. Trained at Georgetown UniversityPeter Pace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2.) Commander of Multinational Force Iraq, David Howell Petraeus Trained at Georgetown University David Petraeus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3.) United States Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates Trained at Georgetown University
Robert Gates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4.) former Supreme Allied Commander, Europe (SACEUR),General James Jones Trained at Georgtown University. James L. Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5.) former United States Secretary of Defense, Donald Henry Rumsfeld Trained at Georgtown University. Donald Rumsfeld - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6.) Current Chief of Staff of the United States Army and former Commander of Multinational Forces in Iraq, George Casey Trained at Georgetown UniversityGeorge W. Casey, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Absolutely! No chance this is coincidence. It is just impossible! They are all Jesuit-trained and controlled because this Papal Crusade is a war of annhilation both of the Muslim peoples and the apostate Protestant West. Youth like myself are especially targeted for the coming draft. This is means of population control. This war has been called "our children's children war" by CNN.

SMOM and 33rd Degree Freemason Tony Blair will be pulling out troops as well as other "Coalition" nations and their forces until the Armed Forces of the Unholy Roman Fourteenth Amendment American Empire will find itself going solo and by the time this diversionary war concludes (when the Muslim is reduced enough to ensure Israel will not be ransacked) the purposely sabotaged (the troops are ill-equipped because this is a war they are meant to and will lose. Rome is through with America-she has been drunk with the wine of the Whore's fornication since the illegal ratification of the Fourteenth Amendment.

I believe the death toll will surpass all wars the U.S. has ever fought and even now is greater than what the Order's CFR reports because only soldiers killed in action are counted, not those who die as a result of injuries, wounds, suicides, poisons in the form of pills, depleted uranium, etc.

I believe as a result of the HPV vaccine Merck wants to give pre-adolescent girls will make them sterile in the long-term. She has caused the America to forget God and now we are witnessing His judgment U.S. defense will be beyond recovery and absolutely powerless to resist our coming invaders from China, Russia, the remaining Muslims who will forget about Jerusalem and the Jews and wage a jihad against what they call "The Great Satan" whom they will blame for the destruction of the Dome of the Rock, Al Aqsa mosque, Mecca, and Medina."

Brother Nicholas N. Rivera

Too bad JFK didn't have this protection!

George Bush, Laura his wife, Condoleeza Rice, and Chief Justice John Roberts leave the Red Mass
All the way to the right is Deputy Attorney General Paul McNulty (Who is now resigning over the firing of the U.S. attorneys - May 15, 2007)

The College of the Holy Cross is an exclusively undergraduate Roman Catholic college located in Worcester, Massachusetts, USA. Holy Cross is the oldest Roman Catholic college in New England and one of the oldest in the United States. Opened as a school for boys under the auspices of the Society of Jesus, it was the first Jesuit college in New England.
School Motto: In Hoc Signo Vinces (IHS - In this sign you shall conquer)Mascot: The Crusader

Clarence Thomas speaking of his Jesuit Mentor in a recent interview: source: BusinessWeek

Catholicism like Islam is a religious - politico cancer with no trace of Christianity in it. It is pagan to its core and highly political seeking absolute control of nations and ultimately - the world.

Oh. The silence around here is simply deafening now! ha! ha! Is there anything else? Anything?
just one question.

Why do you worship an imaginary triune roman mangod?

Why do you teach that other people will go to hell if they do not worship a human being as if he was a three in one god when scripture clearly teaches that such a practice will result in death in the very day that a person does this?

While you try to come up with a clever excuse you should know this.

At the rate you are going even the most hard core atheist out there will eventually come to understand the hidden subjects of the goat herders story about the Garden of Eden and warnings about that ever elusive species of talking serpent. Because of what you say and do they will make the connection between the fantastical stories in scripture and the reality that actually exists and they will come to believe in the wisdom and value of the instruction given in the law because they will see with their own eyes people like you demonstrate perfectly the terrible and disturbing death consequent to setting that instruction aside and teaching others to do the same..

Well done!
Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. He is the ONLY way - and it isn't the "Catholic way" - he is the ONLY truth - and it isn't the Jesuit's "truth" (which is a pack of lies) he is the ONLY life - which has nothing to do with Roman Catholicism. Jesus Christ IS the way to eternal life. You cannot get there through Mary, dead people, statues or satanic rituals. You must come to Jesus Christ. That is why I received Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. What is keeping you from making the best decision of your life? Whatever it is? IT ISN'T WORTH SPENDING AN ETERNITY IN HELL OVER.

"The way, the truth, and the life" is a reference to the teaching of Jesus, his revelation about the figurative nature of the words and hidden subjects of the law. Only by conforming to the way that Jesus taught to understand and follow the law can a person receive the eternal life promised for obedience to the law..

If you received Jesus as your Lord and savior you would not be desecrating his teaching or perpetuating the worship of a triune god made man made by the Romans in 325 c.e..

Now I do understand that you are in a panic about hell and the end is near and all of that. If I was desecrating the teachings of Jesus and misleading people into worshiping a false trinity on a daily basis for decades I would be freaked out about judgment day too.

I don't worry because my hands are clean.

And its not a matter of faith, its a matter of honesty.

You should try it sometime.

Last edited:
Hobelim, you first have to "know the truth" before you can share it with others. You do not believe Jesus Christ is Lord because you have yet to encounter him. You're flying blind & without any instruments so to speak. See the story of John Kennedy's crash into the sea at night for example. His foolish decision sealed the fate of two of his passengers (who perished with him).

According to Scripture, you'd be identified as a blind guide leading others into a ditch. It is one thing to deny Jesus Christ and another to actively work at causing others to do it. Stop trying to shipwreck the faith of others on this board. You are provoking the LORD to anger by doing what you are doing. Very foolish.

Hobelim, you first have to "know the truth" before you can share it with others. You do not believe Jesus Christ is Lord because you have yet to encounter him. You're flying blind & without any instruments so to speak. See the story of John Kennedy's crash into the sea at night for example. His foolish decision sealed the fate of two of his passengers (who perished with him).

According to Scripture, you'd be identified as a blind guide leading others into a ditch. It is one thing to deny Jesus Christ and another to actively work at causing others to do it. Stop trying to shipwreck the faith of others on this board. You are provoking the LORD to anger by doing what you are doing. Very foolish.

You are confused. I said that Jesus is not God. However, I do believe that Jesus Christ is Lord, Lord in the same sense as Baal ShemTov is Lord, Baal meaning Lord, Master, Sahib, or Sir, a designation of respect. Jesus deserves the title Lord, because he came and did what no other man could do except for the Messiah described in deuteronomy 18:18., the only prophet above all others who would speak for God and reveal the hidden wisdom and light in of all of his commands.

Lets be honest Jeremiah.

You never even had an inkling that Jesus was teaching something valuable about how to understand and comply with the laws demands when he said, "eat my flesh". did you?

And you say that I do not know the truth, and that I am provoking the lord to anger?

What a fool.

Your ship has already sunk and everything that you are desperately clinging to is just a pile of incoherent religious flotsam.

Last edited:

You are confused. I said that Jesus is not God. However, I do believe that Jesus Christ is Lord, Lord in the same sense as Baal ShemTov is Lord, Baal meaning Lord, Master, Sahib, or Sir, a designation of respect. Jesus deserves the title Lord, because he came and did what no other man could do except for the Messiah described in deuteronomy 18:18., the only prophet above all others who would speak for God and reveal the hidden wisdom and light in of all of his commands.

Lets be honest Jeremiah.

You never even had an inkling that Jesus was teaching something valuable about how to understand and comply with the laws demands when he said, "eat my flesh". did you?

And you say that I do not know the truth, and that I am provoking the lord to anger?

What a fool.

Your ship has already sunk and everything that you are desperately clinging to is just a pile of incoherent religious flotsam.

When Thomas saw the Lord after he had risen from the grave he said to him, My Lord and My God. Jesus didn't correct him because Jesus Christ is Lord and Jesus is God, Hobelim.

I am not confused. You are.

You continue to say, Let's be honest and yet you have not once been willing to be honest, Hobelim. You continue to twist the scriptures and suggest that Jesus Christ is Baal. Jesus Christ has nothing to do with Baal, Hobelim.

Now the question is - are you going to ignore the warnings God gives in Scripture concerning those who mock God and teach lies in order to deceive people? Because I can tell you right now that what you are doing is provoking the LORD to anger and you are foolish to ignore all warnings to stop w/ your false teachings. You are provoking the LORD to anger. It is a very foolish thing to do. God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man sows - that shall he reap. Today that man is you.

Jesus Christ is the Word who became flesh. Jesus Christ is God.

It is written:

John 1:1-15King James Version (KJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Have you called upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to save you? There is no other name under heaven by which a man can be saved. It is only through Jesus Christ that we can be saved and receive eternal life. The Word of God is true and every man that disagrees with the Word of God is a liar. This is what the scriptures tell us. We are to believe the Word of God. Not men who deny the Word of God.

If any desire to know Jesus Christ - you need not go to a priest, a pope, or any religion to receive eternal salvation. You go directly to Jesus Christ according to Romans 10:9,10 and do what the Word of God tells you to do and you shall be saved. Whosoever calls upon the Name of the Lord shall be saved! Listen to this song, beloved!

Listen to the words of Paul the Apostle:

Acts 20:29-35King James Version (KJV)
29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

33 I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel.

34 Yea, ye yourselves know, that these hands have ministered unto my necessities, and to them that were with me.

35 I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
Even in Paul's own time he could identify the false teachers who were entering the church pretending to be Christians but in reality they were wolves in sheeps clothing who turned the word of God into a lie. It's still happening today, people. If it were possible they would fool the elect. Thank God for the Holy Spirit. You may be able to fool men, you may be able to fool the Pastor! But you cannot fool the Holy Spirit! Those who are filled with the Holy Spirit and walking in truth will not be fooled. You cannot fool the Holy Spirit.

Forum List

Back