Jesus Christ...

She might be even better than Jesus. Just like most moms.
I knew it! You're just an old softie. :smiliehug:
:rofl:
Jocularity aside, think about it... the Mother of Jesus. The twat-squirt of the Savior. If not for Her, that Jew, that King of the Jews...would not have squirted forth

Praise the Holy Vagina.
Blessed be its name!
Let me stamp that name across the back of your head, brotch. :slap:
:spinner:

Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani . 'My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?'

not exactly reassuring ... and too bad the bibles use their central figure to reflect paternalistic rightwing rhetoric.

I love when people such as you so blatantly show their ignorance on the topic! Good job!

not exactly reassuring ... and too bad the bibles use their central figure to reflect paternalistic rightwing rhetoric.

You misunderstand that passage (which most people do so no big deal). When He said my God, my God why have you forsaken me He was quoting scripture. Psalm 22 which when you read that in full has a far different meaning. Jesus suggests the fulfillment of the scripture when he says "He has done it", or "It is accomplished" depending on what translation you are using. That's the final line of the Psalm.

Psalm 22 - Psalm 22 - For the director of music. - Bible Gateway

You misunderstand that passage (which most people do so no big deal). When He said my God, my God why have you forsaken me He was quoting scripture. Psalm 22 which when you read that in full has a far different meaning. Jesus suggests the fulfillment of the scripture when he says "He has done it", or "It is accomplished" depending on what translation you are using. That's the final line of the Psalm.

Psalm 22 - Psalm 22 - For the director of music. - Bible Gateway

Kudos to you for trying to explain, but most likely a waste of time!

Nothing right wing about it.
Jesus called God, Daddy. Not Dad, Not Father, not God. Not once or a couple of times, but every time but one, the one mentioned here.
When Christ was on the cross, Daddy became God the Judge, and Christ became us. God turned His back on sin. The only time Christ had sin was when he was drenched in ours, on the cross. He endured being forsaken, so we will never have to. Once our sin had been dealt with, the Judge was able to set that role aside (100% just) and concentrate on being our Daddy.(100% merciful)
The Daddy whose grace can't be out sinned. That is why we go to Him through Christ. Because Christ changed places with us, now we can call Him Daddy too.

Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their iniquities, And their sins will I remember no more

Last edited:

Forum List

Back