Jesus is God

watta pile of shit------the pig writes his OWN translations to language that he does not understand at all and then "interprets the lines" Reminds me of the very first time I went to a mosque to hear the words of the VISITING IMAM GENIUS------LONG BEFORE 9-11-01. ----It was at that time as I listened and saw the little boy children listening
to the filthy interpretation of "GOOD FRIDAY" from the dirty mouth of that Imam pig-----that I----at age 19, PREDICTED ---''''these kids are going to grow and up and some will be murderers" (the mosque was located about one mile from the site where the world trade center would LATER be built) The idiot surgeon who brought me there was a Shiite (not that I knew what that meant way back then)----from india-----the other physician was from Pakistan. I almost threw up. My hosts did not understand my objection to the dirt----
ON GOOD FRIDAY----IN NEW YORK CITY-----to the filth that the pig heaped on christianiy------afterall----that dog did not even mention jews
If Jesus is not God, then where does your salvation come from? If Jesus is not God, then a created being died for your sins. Are you cool with that? I'm not. My Salvation comes from Jesus Christ. King of kings and Lord of lords. The Alpha and Omega. The beginning and the end.

Many people, including some Christians, refuse to believe that Jesus is equal with God. The Bible is clear about this. Jesus Himself said that "I and my Father are one." There is much controversy over what this means. Perhaps this will help clear things up.

I and my Father are one.—The last clause of John 10:29 is identical with the last clause of John 10:28 if we identify “Father’s” with “My.” This our Lord now formally does. The last verses have told of power greater than all, and these words are an assertion that in the infinity of All-mighty Power the Son is one with the Father. They are more than this, for the Greek word for “one” is neuter, and the thought is not, therefore, of unity of person, but is of unity of essence. “The Son is of one substance with the Father.” In the plural “are” there is the assertion of distinctness as against Sabellianism, and in the “one” there is the assertion of co-ordination as against Arianism. At recurring periods in the history of exegesis men have tried to establish that these words do not imply more than unity of will between the Father and the Son. We have seen above that they assert both oneness of power and oneness of nature; but the best answer to all attempts to attach any meaning lower than that of the divinity of our Lord to these His words is found here, as in the parallel instance in John 8:58-59, in the conduct of the Jews themselves. To them the words conveyed but one meaning, and they sought to punish by stoning what seemed to them to be blasphemy. Their reason is here given in express words, “because that Thou, being a man, makest thyself God” (John 10:33).
If you want to identify where paganism influenced Christianity, start with the Trinity. Tripartite gods are one of the hallmarks of many pagan religions.
Did you even read what you are replying to? The Jews stated why they wanted to stone Jesus. Because He claimed equality with God. It's right there in black and white. Jesus claimed equality with God. If you do not believe this, then where does your Salvation come from?

watta pile of shit------the pig writes his OWN translations to language that he does not understand at all and then "interprets the lines" Reminds me of the very first time I went to a mosque to hear the words of the VISITING IMAM GENIUS------LONG BEFORE 9-11-01. ----It was at that time as I listened and saw the little boy children listening
to the filthy interpretation of "GOOD FRIDAY" from the dirty mouth of that Imam pig-----that I----at age 19, PREDICTED ---''''these kids are going to grow and up and some will be murderers" (the mosque was located about one mile from the site where the world trade center would LATER be built) The idiot surgeon who brought me there was a Shiite (not that I knew what that meant way back then)----from india-----the other physician was from Pakistan. I almost threw up. My hosts did not understand my objection to the dirt----
ON GOOD FRIDAY----IN NEW YORK CITY-----to the filth that the pig heaped on christianiy------afterall----that dog did not even mention jews
If Jesus is not God, then where does your salvation come from? If Jesus is not God, then a created being died for your sins. Are you cool with that? I'm not. My Salvation comes from Jesus Christ. King of kings and Lord of lords. The Alpha and Omega. The beginning and the end.

Your question "where does your 'salvation' come from" ----made me smile. Salvation----according to the best sources
is something like "being saved from sin and corruption and oppression-----' ----In Hebrew I think the term
is something like GEULAH. -----something like getting out of THAT LOUSY situation into an enlightened place in the cosmos. How does someone dying achieve that end?
As a kid I associated being SAVED as that which lifegards
do at the beach. Britian's "GOD SAVE THE QUEEN"----led to me believe that she was drowning in the THAMES

Last edited:
Many people, including some Christians, refuse to believe that Jesus is equal with God. The Bible is clear about this. Jesus Himself said that "I and my Father are one." There is much controversy over what this means. Perhaps this will help clear things up.

I and my Father are one.—The last clause of John 10:29 is identical with the last clause of John 10:28 if we identify “Father’s” with “My.” This our Lord now formally does. The last verses have told of power greater than all, and these words are an assertion that in the infinity of All-mighty Power the Son is one with the Father. They are more than this, for the Greek word for “one” is neuter, and the thought is not, therefore, of unity of person, but is of unity of essence. “The Son is of one substance with the Father.” In the plural “are” there is the assertion of distinctness as against Sabellianism, and in the “one” there is the assertion of co-ordination as against Arianism. At recurring periods in the history of exegesis men have tried to establish that these words do not imply more than unity of will between the Father and the Son. We have seen above that they assert both oneness of power and oneness of nature; but the best answer to all attempts to attach any meaning lower than that of the divinity of our Lord to these His words is found here, as in the parallel instance in John 8:58-59, in the conduct of the Jews themselves. To them the words conveyed but one meaning, and they sought to punish by stoning what seemed to them to be blasphemy. Their reason is here given in express words, “because that Thou, being a man, makest thyself God” (John 10:33).
If you want to identify where paganism influenced Christianity, start with the Trinity. Tripartite gods are one of the hallmarks of many pagan religions.
Did you even read what you are replying to? The Jews stated why they wanted to stone Jesus. Because He claimed equality with God. It's right there in black and white. Jesus claimed equality with God. If you do not believe this, then where does your Salvation come from?

you got a citation for "the joooos stated that they wanted to stone Jesus"??? just like that------the nation VOTED to
STONE JESUS? The quotation. itself, is idiotic. Which jews and why? Is there a history of a rabble in Jerusalem
making a VALID MOB DECLARATION?. Seems more like that which went on in the COLISEUMs of the roman "culture"
------or a lynch mob going after an "ACCUSED RAPIST NIGRAH" down south.

you got a citation for "the joooos stated that they wanted to stone Jesus"??? just like that------the nation VOTED to
STONE JESUS? The quotation. itself, is idiotic. Which jews and why? Is there a history of a rabble in Jerusalem
making a VALID MOB DECLARATION?. Seems more like that which went on in the COLISEUMs of the roman "culture"
If you do not know where that quotation comes from, then you should not even be involved in this discussion.

If you do not know where that quotation comes from, then you should not even be involved in this discussion.

if you do not know that anything from ""JOHN"" is questionable-------no one knows who ""JOHN"" is----or WHEN
this or that "JOHN" wrote what.
JOHN's writings are based on nothing but flights of fancy----
if you do not know ^^^^^ that-----then you are unconscious.
Return to the mushroom galvanized BOOK OF REVULSIONS

for those who do not know------JOHN -----in its various permutations in Hebrew and Aramaic -----to wit Yochanan,
Yahya, Yechya, etc etc -----is a very generic name like
JOHN DOE. as a nom de'plume------it can be ANYONE ---or nobody

Why somebody should die for your sins?

Christian scholars SEEM to see Jesus as the l'zazel
lamb in the Yom Kippur ritual--------don't ask me for the
'logic'

thanks old cat-----DEEDAT jerk has provided us with yet ANOTHER LESSON in ------
*) how to galvanize Islamic genocide

y'allah ---muslimeen grab your scimitars

One thing he fails to mention is that Jesus volunteered to die for our sins. He makes it seen that Jesus was told to go against His will. This guy is an idiot. And you're a bigger idiot for listening to him.

try again-------nowhere in the NT is there a suggestion that Jesus applied for the position------IN FACT----there is an accusation that his whereabouts was SNITCHED by the
eternal snitch -----judas

Did the crucified person volunteer by his own will?

We have a verse in the bible talking about this crucial moment when the crucified person says:
Mathew 27:46
About three o’clock Jesus cried out with a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?”, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
This is a serious issue here because Christians claim that he knew about his end and that he would be crucified on behalf of the humans' sins.

We have a verse in the bible talking about this crucial moment when the crucified person says:
About three o’clock Jesus cried out with a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?”, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
This is a serious issue here because Christians claim that he knew about his end and that he would be crucified on behalf of the humans' sins.
It's all made up, just like the koran. There's no proof that any of this happened.

But I do have a serious question: when you go to the mosque and everyone bends over to kiss the carpet, does the carpet smell like dirty feet? Or did anyone in Islam ever invent soap?

It's all made up, just like the koran. There's no proof that any of this happened.

But I do have a serious question: when you go to the mosque and everyone bends over to kiss the carpet, does the carpet smell like dirty feet? Or did anyone in Islam ever invent soap?

the purpose of the ass-in-the-air position-------in the chorus girl style of "prayer" (salat) is to lick the feces off the carpet that has been tossed there by the Imam during "khutbah jumaat"

to anwer your question-----the whole place smells of sweaty sock. Muhummad did not invent soap------in recent times
he was credited to with the invention of falafel (of course that one goes to the greeks)

One thing he fails to mention is that Jesus volunteered to die for our sins. He makes it seen that Jesus was told to go against His will. This guy is an idiot. And you're a bigger idiot for listening to him.

try again-------nowhere in the NT is there a suggestion that Jesus applied for the position------IN FACT----there is an accusation that his whereabouts was SNITCHED by the

The Bible teaches that Jesus died for us because He loves us. Jesus died for us out of love. That's a fact. Love cannot be compelled. You are an idiot.

The Bible teaches that Jesus died for us because He loves us. Jesus died for us out of love. That's a fact. Love cannot be compelled. You are an idiot.

where in the bible does it "teach" that? As far as the "CHURCH" was concerned for more than 1000 years---YOUR BIBLE taught that it is a wonderful idea to murder anyone who did not LICK YOUR SHIT

where in the bible does it "teach" that? As far as the "CHURCH" was concerned for more than 1000 years---YOUR BIBLE taught that it is a wonderful idea to murder anyone who did not LICK YOUR SHIT

Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her” (Ephesians 5:25). Any other stupid questions?

Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her” (Ephesians 5:25). Any other stupid questions?

so? Epesians was written by a man named PAUL----a greek whose parents were converts to Judaism-----and neither they nor paul ever met Jesus

Forum List

Back