Jesus is not God.

Here's another one for you hobelim. Who is the wolf devouring the prey in the morning and dividing the spoil at night?

I give up, who?

your hubby?

Could be something along those lines....

but the verse that one along with the toons reminds me of is here Genesis 49:27 (KJV).

I see.

Do you see that the fact that you have associated that verse with something sexual in nature provides evidence that you remain carnally minded.

Try to remember when reading scripture,

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Here's another one for you hobelim. Who is the wolf devouring the prey in the morning and dividing the spoil at night?

I give up, who?

your hubby?

but the verse that one along with the toons reminds me of is here Genesis 49:27 (KJV).

I see.

Do you see that the fact that you have associated that verse with something sexual in nature provides evidence that you remain carnally minded.

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."
Only a deranged mind would equate God's Word with sexual constructs of a mere mortal. Is yours in the gutter still?

It has happened time and time again over the ages so again nothing new under the sun.

I give up, who?

your hubby?

I see.

Only a deranged mind would equate God's Word with sexual constructs of a mere mortal. Is yours in the gutter still?

It has happened time and time again over the ages so again nothing new under the sun.

lol.... so what does little red riding hood or the wooly bully have to do with that verse? Are you admitting to being deranged?

You are the one who made that association..

Remember?

I give up, who?

your hubby?

I see.

lol.... so what does little red riding hood or the wooly bully have to do with that verse?

Remember?
Your the one that will have to figure that one out...put on your thinking cap....btw I did a little edit in that. Did you notice the bad wolf comes out of the tree with just jittering bone/עֶצֶם/essence left?

She wears a red covering
מַעֲטֶה
...and hood
רֹאשׁ

Renew your mind as it is as you say "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Have you ever had the shakes that felt like it is gone clear to the bone? an awesome experience once you realize what it was all about....

Wooly Mammoth is what many over the ages have tried to use to describe the Behemoth. (and no I am not going to give you all the details or answers of that as you have a head if you take the time to use it)

Honeycomb...

I loved this song growing up....lol

I give up, who?

your hubby?

I see.

lol.... so what does little red riding hood or the wooly bully have to do with that verse?

Remember?
Your the one that will have to figure that one out...put on your thinking cap....btw I did a little edit in that. Did you notice the bad wolf comes out of the tree with just jittering bone/עֶצֶם/essence left?

She wears a red covering
מַעֲטֶה
...and hood
רֹאשׁ

Renew your mind as it is as you say "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Have you ever had the shakes that felt like it is gone clear to the bone? an awesome experience once you realize what it was all about....

Wooly Mammoth is what many over the ages have tried to use to describe the Behemoth. (and no I am not going to give you all the details or answers of that as you have a head if you take the time to use it)

Honeycomb...

Oh for shits sake. Put on my thinking cap? really?

A wooly mammoth is not the wooly bully which is not a song about the biblical behemoth.

You listened to that song thought about the bible?

Sheesh!

what does this song make you think about?

Last edited:

I see.

Remember?

She wears a red covering
מַעֲטֶה
...and hood
רֹאשׁ

Honeycomb...

Oh for shits sake. Put on my thinking cap? really?

A wooly mammoth is not the wooly bully which is not a song about the biblical behemoth.

You listened to that song thought about the bible?

Sheesh!

what does this song make you think about?

Your song hurts my ears so that I cannot hear. I would have to say the first thought that comes to mind is be not like Qeqorach

Do songs touch the heart? How do you know the signs and wonders that are put forth and manifested in the flesh that are not portion of the Lord's net? I'd say you don't as his ways are higher than yours. Can you tell me yet what those hairs in the Bible are talking about? I doubt you can.

Last edited:
But he may be " A God", I am not sure. Only A God could have done the things he has done, like create this world, John 1:3, " All things were made by him." Only " A God" could have made all things, but Jesus is NOT the Father God, nor is he equal to his Father. Notice;

http://mit.irr.org/28-biblical-passages-which-explicitly-teach-there-only-one-god

In Isaiah 45:21 God himself speaks on the matter; "I am the Lord, there is no other God besides me!. Vs. 22, " I am God, there is none else!" When God said there is no other God besides him, Jesus was sitting right besides him, as he always is.

Its academic, Jesus is not God, but he may well be an individual God himself. They are both individuals, but only the Father is uncreated and has never died; Jesus has died before, and God cannot die!
but that means there is a god--which there isn't

I would challenge you to refute the truth of The Bible.

Which part, exactly? I mean, we know the timeline given is false. We know the creation story is false. We know the story of Noah's flood is false. We know resurrection is false. We know a man did not part a sea. We know a man did not turn water into wine, or cure blindness by touching people. What more do you need to be disproven?

Which part, exactly? I mean, we know the timeline given is false. We know the creation story is false. We know the story of Noah's flood is false. We know resurrection is false. We know a man did not part a sea. We know a man did not turn water into wine, or cure blindness by touching people. What more do you need to be disproven?

When Jesus cured the blind man he wrote something on the ground then made a paste with mud and spit and put that on his eyes. Then Jesus put his hand over the mans eyes covered in mud and spit and asked him what he saw.

First the man said he saw trees, then when Jesus told him to take a harder look he finally saw men.

This was a healing of perception not sight. How could the man see anything with mud in his eyes?

Jesus was teaching the man how to think and see in his mind by understanding scripture where trees are representative of men as in Eden when there were many trees whose fruit was pleasing to the eye and good to eat.

Does someone have to spit in your eyes before you use your brain to see? Does someone have to touch you physically for this type of healing to take place?

A person can say something to a large crowd and touch and heal just one person sitting in the back or every single person listening by using only words..

Last edited:

When Jesus cured the blind man he wrote something on the ground then made a paste with mud and spit and put that on his eyes. Then Jesus put his hand over the mans eyes covered in mud and spit and asked him what he saw.

First the man said he saw trees, then when Jesus told him to take a harder look he finally saw men.

This was a healing of perception not sight. How could the man see anything with mud in his eyes?

Jesus was teaching the man how to think and see in his mind by understanding scripture where trees are representative of men as in Eden when there were many trees whose fruit was pleasing to the eye and good to eat.

Does someone have to spit in your eyes before you use your brain to see? Does someone have to touch you physically for this type of healing to take place?

A person can say something to a large crowd and touch and heal just one person sitting in the back or every single person listening by using only words..
do you believe jesus cured a blind man? this can't be authenticated

do you believe jesus cured a blind man? this can't be authenticated

Of course he cured the blind man.

...by opening his mind to understand the teaching in scripture that he had been blind to since birth.

If a person reads this story and thinks that it was some sort of supernatural demonstration of divine power over physical reality, whether they believe or don't believe, they too are blind and understand neither scripture nor the power of God.

Would you need any further authentication if it happened to you?

You don't know where I am or where I am coming from, you can't see me at all, but I know that you can feel the touch of my finger clearing out the mud in your eyes.

Last edited:
Notice;

John 5:26, " For as the Father has life in himself, so has he " Given" to the Son to have life in himself." Listen, why would God have to GIVE life to Jesus, well because he did NOT always have it! You don't have to GIVE a person something they already have! Jesus life CAME FROM God! God's life came from no one!

Think about it. Use your mind.

Notice;

John 5:26, " For as the Father has life in himself, so has he " Given" to the Son to have life in himself." Listen, why would God have to GIVE life to Jesus, well because he did NOT always have it! You don't have to GIVE a person something they already have! Jesus life CAME FROM God! God's life came from no one!

Notice;

God gave Jesus life; Jesus is not God.

Notice;

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God.

Notice;

"In him was life, and the life was the light of men." In John 5:26 Jesus reveals that his life came from God. The life in God came from himself. Jesus is not God. God gave Jesus life, and he gave the world life, John 6:33. In John 6:39-40, Jesus reveals that the Father GAVE him all of humanity. In verse 57, Jesus again reveals that his very life came from God, the life of God came from himself. Jesus is not God. In chapter 7, verse 16 Jesus taught that his doctrine is not from himself, but it came from God- if Jesus was God, then his doctrine would be from himself.

Notice;

"In him was life, and the life was the light of men." In John 5:26 Jesus reveals that his life came from God. The life in God came from himself. Jesus is not God. God gave Jesus life, and he gave the world life, John 6:33. In John 6:39-40, Jesus reveals that the Father GAVE him all of humanity. In verse 57, Jesus again reveals that his very life came from God, the life of God came from himself. Jesus is not God. In chapter 7, verse 16 Jesus taught that his doctrine is not from himself, but it came from God- if Jesus was God, then his doctrine would be from himself.

I and the Father are one. He also said that.

But he may be " A God", I am not sure. Only A God could have done the things he has done, like create this world, John 1:3, " All things were made by him." Only " A God" could have made all things, but Jesus is NOT the Father God, nor is he equal to his Father. Notice;

http://mit.irr.org/28-biblical-passages-which-explicitly-teach-there-only-one-god

In Isaiah 45:21 God himself speaks on the matter; "I am the Lord, there is no other God besides me!. Vs. 22, " I am God, there is none else!" When God said there is no other God besides him, Jesus was sitting right besides him, as he always is.

Its academic, Jesus is not God, but he may well be an individual God himself. They are both individuals, but only the Father is uncreated and has never died; Jesus has died before, and God cannot die!

Many Christians profess Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit are each individuals but ONE God.
The Trinity.
They also say that it's a concept that as humans, we can't understand or grasp, only an advanced mind like God can.

Cop out? Maybe. But, it's not a stretch to say there are truths that our limited minds can't understand.

Many Christians profess Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit are each individuals but ONE God.
The Trinity.
They also say that it's a concept that as humans, we can't understand or grasp, only an advanced mind like God can.

Cop out? Maybe. But, it's not a stretch to say there are truths that our limited minds can't understand.

The Trinity is a false Christian teaching; the term is not even in the bible.

Forum List

Back