Jesus led me to find this tonight for you

I'm trying to exit stage left but a big hook keeps pulling me back.

Good luck with your dreams.

This is the original video I found by him. It is a prophetic dream that he had about a Tsunami on June 3rd, 2016.

Yesterday on the way home I could hear sirens in the distance but it was in the spirit. They did not sound like the type of sirens we have here.

This thread was from when husband felt earth quakes but there were none here. I felt one too a few days later but again there were none here. It felt like it was devastation so I hunted and found the information for the Madrid fault which prior to that I did not know existed. Next terrible earth quake was Haiti and then the earth quake that created tsunami that began the Fukushima melt down. Earthquake anyone?

We may feel this things in the spirit and they may happen in the earth somewhere else.

The world changes as the season ends. It does not all happen in one day or the land would be barren. Pray that people will come to their senses and the wars will end without more destruction of the people.
The End of The World Is Coming! Or Is It?

This is a dream Michael Boldea shared about 10 years ago about a great earthquake in California. It was a dream given to two other people the same night:

A Great Earthquake coming
A GREAT EARTHQUAKE COMING

February 3, 2006

Dear Brethren

Isaiah 24: 19-20, "The earth is violently broken, the earth is split open, the earth is shaken exceedingly. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall totter like a hut; Its transgression shall be heavy upon it, and it will fall, and not rise again."

While I was in Romania, one night after my devotions I went to bed, exhausted and in need of much sleep having ridden in a truck all day delivering food to families. It had been a hard day, and we had to push the truck out of snow banks and ditches more than once. My body ached, and all I really wanted was to get some good rest.

As I fell into a deep sleep I had a dream. I dreamt I was in a hotel room, asleep, when the bed began to shake violently. I knew what was happening right away. Having lived in California in the 1980's I was keenly aware of what an earthquake felt like.

Suddenly I was no longer in bed, but high above San Francisco bay, looking down on the golden gate bridge. As I watched it, it began to shudder, break apart, and fall into the waters below.

I continued to watch the devastation, seeing buildings collapse, and masses of people trying to find shelter.

Then a voice spoke out of the heavens, a voice I had never heard before, a voice of great authority. "I will shake this land from its foundations, such as the eyes of this generation has not seen.

The world will stand in awe, and tremble in fear, as even the very geography of this nation will be transformed. My wrath is ready to be poured out, for sin has overrun My temple."

In my dream I began to weep, not due to the devastation I was seeing, but due to the great power of the voice I was hearing. I woke up trembling, unable to breathe, and tired as I was I could not go to sleep again.

Shortly before sunrise, my phone began to ring, and when I answered it, it was my brother Daniel. "Are you awake?" he asked, "Yes", I answered.

"I had a dream last night," he continued, "it was a terrible dream. I dreamt of a big earthquake coming to America."

When I told him I'd had the same dream, he was silent for some time then said, "I'm coming over so we could pray."

He had just arrived at my apartment, when my phone rang again. It was a brother from 200 kilometers away, who is prophetically gifted, and has spoken many words over me that have come to pass.

"Is this Mike?" when I answered in the affirmative, he said, "I had a dream last night, and I felt I needed to call and tell you about it. I dreamt of a terrible earthquake in your country, I saw a big bridge that just collapsed I saw destruction as I have never seen before. Does this mean anything to you?"

It took me some time to find something to say. I was speechless, and could find no words. On the same night, three different people had the same dream, with the same vivid details.

Knowing that the brother had a prayer group that met nightly, I asked him to remember America in their prayers whenever they prayed, and he said he would.

Before he hung up he said, "Mike I've had many dreams in my life, the Lord willed it so, but none has scared me as the dream I had last night. Only God can protect someone through something like that, there is no other hope but to run to Him."

No matter what may come upon this land, we know that God abides with His faithful, keeping them, guiding them, and protecting them.

Events will begin to unfold upon this earth, that will make even the mightiest of men tremble in fear, but knowing that we have a shelter from the storm, a sovereign God who watches over us, fearlessly we press on faithful in all that He asks of us.

Psalm 91:7-11, "A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look, and see the reward of the wicked. Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your habitation, no evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways."

With love in Christ,

Michael Boldea Jr.

Granny says, "Dat's right - Jesus comin' back soon...

... so all dem lib'rals an' jihadis best repent...

... an' get right with the Lord."
I believe the church must repent first. The world has always been the world but the body of Christ is to be separated from the world. Believers are to turn away from sin, live holy, pray, fast and earnestly seek the Lord with a pure heart.

I see things happening around the globe in the flesh but see it more as happening in the spirit here verses the flesh. It has been over fifteen years ago I awoke in extreme tears and with a great sadness that shook me. It was a time of old but yet a time that is now. The great war in heaven. Many of those who fought for Jehovah lay flat out and slain by the enemy. Shortly before awaking I called out, "Lord bring them back I know you are able!" It has taken years to understand portions of that and to understand why I was afforded the recollection even though it created a great sadness in me. Some would understand much of it but others would not so it is not something I could explain in short here. Prior to that it was in my heart to find all the meanings of the names in the Bible. That was for I could understand that these are portions of the spirit with us that help us overcome this world. Part of our spiritual DNA would be the best way I can describe that.

Last edited:
The Message For America
This is the message the LORD sent Dumitu Duduman to America to deliver.

What To Do
Everything is ready to happen right now. It will be on a day just like today. "In one day America will burn." It will be a surprise attack just like Pearl Harbor, except this time America will be the target of nuclear weapons. It will happen when we least expect it, only it will be in your city or a place near you. As Americans, our only hope is to turn away from sin to a new life in Jesus Christ. God is not asking us to do hard things, but to stop lying, cheating, stealing and sinning in all possible ways. He is not telling us to run out of America or run to the mountains or forest to hide. God is telling us to run to Him and He will protect us, even if a nuclear bomb falls right next to us. But without God's protection, what defense would you have against a nuclear attack.

If You are a Christian
If you are a Christian living in sin, you must put an end to it today. Tomorrow will be too late! Just say to God from your heart that you are sorry for what you have done in disgracing the name of God and Jesus to all those around you, through them seeing you living in sin. Ask Jesus to come into your heart and make you clean. God never gets tired of forgiving - it doesn't matter what you have done in the past, but now go and do not sin anymore!

If you have never prayed to receive the Holy Spirit, then pray everyday without ceasing. He will replace the emptiness inside of you with peace, love and joy. He will guide you in all truth, comfort you in your times of distress and help you say no to sin.

"Many who carry the name of CHRISTIAN are overcome by greed, fornication, drunkenness, and a pursuit for great wealth. Those who live in defilement and meditate upon evil things will have no escape..."

If You are a not Christian
If you are not a Christian and have not received the gift of forgiveness, which God grants freely, then right now ask God for it. Just pray to God from your heart and say that you are sorry for every sin and every evil thought or desire. Ask Jesus to come into your heart; it is the most important thing in your life. "You must believe and confess that Jesus Christ is the Son of God." be baptized in water and pray everyday without ceasing to receive the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit will help you turn your life around so that you can, as Jesus instructed the woman caught in adultery, "Go and sin no more." Get to know God better by reading the Bible. You may find it helpful to start with the gospel of John in the New Testament.

God's Promises to Americans
"The pure in heart will not be punished...Those who are faithful and true, will hear the trumpet of God and the voice of God's angel crying WAKE UP! They will be told where to go."...l looked down and saw beautiful cities... "This is your refuge when the times of tribulation fall upon California. Your family and all those who hear the voice of the Lord will understand the message of God's mighty trumpet. "Only the righteous will I save, some out of the midst of the fire."

"I the Lord will work in ways that you cannot imagine, but be Holy."

A great army, well armed and dressed in white, appeared before me. "This army will go to battle to save my chosen ones."

"At the appointed time, I will speak to them like I speak to you as to what they must do."

"I will send a chariot of salvation and take each one out in his appointed time."

"All those who repent and turn back to God will be saved from the day of trouble."
____
- Message given to Dumitru Duduman by God to deliver to the American people.

Last edited:
While I was eating my dinner this past week, the Lord told me that hard times were coming

The Lord told you , how did he do that exactly ? do you hear voices?
Haven't you told us about demons who have spoken to you before, Dajjal? If these demons from hell which you have called your spirit guides (occult) speak to you, why would you ever doubt God's ability to speak to His Own children?

It is written:
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
John 10:27,28

While I was eating my dinner this past week, the Lord told me that hard times were coming

The Lord told you , how did he do that exactly ? do you hear voices?
Haven't you told us about demons who have spoken to you before, Dajjal? If these demons from hell which you have called your spirit guides (occult) speak to you, why would you ever doubt God's ability to speak to His Own children?

It is written:
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
John 10:27,28
With the kingdom within it is no surprise that a 'child' of God hears that which is installed within formed by the breath of God. Some have a hard time grasping that even though they may have also heard or have been urge by that same spirit within themselves. Luke 17 Kingdom within.
βασιλεία basileía, bas-il-i'-ah; from G935; properly, royalty, i.e. (abstractly) rule, or (concretely) a realm (literally or figuratively):—kingdom, + reign.

Forum List

Back